• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Surviving High School (PG)

Kris

Whitest Kid U'Know.
Um, Beautivas, can I, um, ask who you were going to have the partnership with? Because, well, I was going to do the same thing, and I wanted to make sure I don't PM that person...but I might just make a second character...I don't know...

.:Lemon Tea:.

Crystallized decay
Sorry my sign up took so long, but I was making sign ups for 2 other RPGs, so I was sort of busy, school's coming up and all too.

Name:Michelle(Mei) Torrey

Grade:12

Description:Mei is a fairly tall girl that is 5'10 in height, and has dark navy hair. She's slender, and has a fit body, her eyes are a brilliant amber color that most people say have a 'bright fire, that will burn forever.' Her clothes, that she doesn't wear consists of a white top, dark blue jeans or jean shorts, and white sneakers or flip-flops depending on the weather. Mei also wears her shoulder length hair in a ponytail under a white cap. Sometimes she wears a beret with her hair down.

Personality: She is a shy girl and tends to think of how her words will affect someone before saying them. This makes the person she's talking to-to think she didn't hear her. Mei has a past with some hardships, with good and bad times. Mei on the outside seems like a confident girl, but in the inside she is just a confused kid deciding on her life-and her future, by herself. She gets along with everyone, and likes getting the top grades in classes. She buries herself in schoolwork, but also likes hanging with friends in weekends.

She is pretty independent, and doesn't have much friends...And actually has a sense of humor to go with her silent personality.

History:She was raised by her aunt from her mother's side, since both her parents died in a car crash two monthes after she was born. Mei endured several hardships with her aunt who was 15 years older than her mother, and is suffering from several diseases-high blood pressure and a broken arm that doesn't look like its going to heal. Her aunt doesn't care what she does, and spends most of the time at home being a busybody, and spying on neighbors. She does have a soft side for Mei, but most of the time Ayashi will do whatever she pleases, and tends to be cold and foreboding. Mei loves her though, and works hard in school so someday she could repay her debt to Ayashi for raising her. She has a interest in film, and artwork. Her dream is to become an architecture, or a director. She wants a boyfriend, but is not obsessed about it as some people are.

Subjects:
ICT
Art
Math C
English
Music

If anyone is a grade 12 guy, and wants a partnership private message me.

Last edited:

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Can you have two people to have as yours because the youngest one here is my character. Most of them are the last two years.

robotwind

< This guy Rocks
Can you can have two people?

Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
US- I didn't know we missed you, Accepted
RW- I guess it okay, could have been longer thought
ER- That's okkay, and accepted
CZ and RW- Yes, you can have two characters, it wads stated on the first posted you could have up to five chaaracters

~Alexis Laistenna~

&lt;Aren't I cute?
Is it OK if I make Valentine an ICT teacher as well? I was just wondering. I was worried that people wouldn't see if I edited it into my post.

Bye for now!

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Name: Vakarie Hordic (vac-ar-rie hord-ik) but prefers to be called Vakama or Vai (vay)

Grade: 9

Description: Vai is a pretty active looking boy. His brown hair is usually missy around the back area. For unknown reasons his hair always looks greasey even though it isn't. Parts of his hair has turned blonde mainly around the front. Outside of school hours he will get into his own clothes as fast as possible which include light blue jeans, a red T-shirt or white sleeveless top depending on the weather and white trainers. He always wears a black strin necklace with a pendant on which shows a surfer.

Personality: Vai is extreamly active and sometimes will go hyperactive without meaning too. He seems a happy kid but her just simply knows how to hide how sad he is inside. He sees himself as a boy who doesn't look good and hates himself for his looks. Sometimes he can be found what people think is speaking to himself but he is actually mouthing song lyrics. He has the right frame of mind for writing song lyrics which go with his ability to play guitar and sometimes drums. He has major atractions to most girls.l

History: Vai was close to his parents untill he hit the age of 12 when he began to spend more time in his room or out with his mates. Over the years he has lost friendships with other boys and making friends with girls. He has been in trouble with police before after an accident where some older teenage vandels threw a glass bottle that hit a car and smashed the window. The vandels ran off and dumped sum glasses at his feet and he got the blame.

Other: He likes to flirt with any aged girl.

Last edited:

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
Reserve a spot for me plz I am still debating weither I will join or not X3

robotwind

< This guy Rocks
My second character

Name:Jack Montreal

Grade: 12

Description: He is tall always has a Leather Jacket A grey shirt and black pants he is a 6'4 214 LBs drives a Motorcycle to school every day on his neck are two things a Eagle and a scar one that almost made him kill him self and he still thinks that way at times his hair is jet black his jacket has a Golden Cross on it and he has a Bible in his backpack

Personality: Like my first Character Zack he likes to fight but, is more skilled in fighting peole say he has the power to play football but, he is too nice to play he is nice to the freshmen and has played football last year and may this year he likes eagles the one around his neck means free and To him there are to types of freedom one he lives alone his neighbors watch out for him and are hias graudians and Free also stands for Freedom his pet Eagle(If this needs work tell me please)

History: His parents died last year and his next door neighbors are like his gaurdians he likes to sit on a stump in the park and think of his past of growing up poor weak and being beaten by his dad and how that has growen him into who he is today he might live with his neighbors but his parents apartment room whitch is next door is now his where he does pay for it from his part time job his neighbors will let him go in there by himself sometimes

Other: He is a strong boy but he wants more something more and he does not even know who he is at times and he he has had small crushes on girls in the past but, never a girlfriend and doesn't want one but, then again he doesn't know what he really wants.

Subjects
Numical Math
Legal Studies
Moderen History
ICT
Home Ec

If anyone is a grade 12 girl, and wants a partnership Pm me. and that is only if I'm approved

Last edited:

Skinwalker

Hope it's not too late to sign up...

Also, wondering where is this set? The year system is unfamiliar to me and some of the subjects.

Name: Xander Jackson

Grade: 12

Description: Xander is 6"4 tall, and rather slim. He has shoulder length, quite spikey dark brown hair. Over his left eye he wears a black eye patch, having lost sight in it in an accident. His right eye is grey. He has a slight goatee, and his face is quite handsome apart from the eyepatch. He almost always has his shirt untucked and the top button undone, but otherwise his uniform is quite smart and neat. He always keeps a pack of his favourite cigarettes and a lighter in the inside pocket of his jacket, though he doesn't smoke that often.

Personality: Xander is reluctant to be starting his final year of high school, being a year older than all the other people in his year. The accident left him with more problems than some scars and losing the sight in his left eye; he'd been in a coma and then suffered from amnesia since he finished his second to last year, spending most of what should have been his senior year in hospital. He remembered everything up to the day of the accident, and now, settling back in to a normal life, he's lonely, depressed and moody. He is on anti-depressants and ADD medication, but he's intelligent so goes to 'normal' classes and not special needs classes. He has trouble speaking but he's actually quite friendly as long as he isn't made fun of.

History: Xander grew up in a fairly wealthy family. He is an only child. His parents are both doctors. He was quite popular before the accident. What happened? He was with friends on an evening in ttown, and everyone was quite drunk. The five of them got in a car driving home, and hit a truck. Xander ended up in a coma for five months, and when he woke up he didn't remember the day of the accident. The driver of the car was dead, another passenger ended up in a wheelchair and his girlfriend broke an arm and a leg. After Xander recovered after waking up, he started trying to settle back into normality.

Subjects:
English
Ancient History
Math
Law
ICT

.:Lemon Tea:.

Crystallized decay
Willow I don't want to be a big whiney baby, but when is this RPG going to start, and shouldn't someone make a thread to discuss how this is going to work in the RPG Cafe?

robotwind

< This guy Rocks
rain, Willow said before it will start when we have a prisipal and an asstitant principal

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Beautvia- Yep that's okay, teachers can teach aleast up to 2 subjects, just as long as you know your ICT stuff
CZ=- Accepted, I noticed in your sig about youe message, can I ask a favour? I know nobody's perfect, but when you write in the actul thing, can you try to be careful with your words?
KF- Okay, ther reno rush, there will be LSU acceoppted as well
RW- Accepted
SW- Accepted, and it's set in Australia, Queensland
ER- You aren't a baby, um as RW said, soon as someone does a sign up for a Prinicipal, if no one does that with Assistant, then we will go on the the assissant can bbe filled later. And I go start a thread now in the RPG Cafe

Kris

Whitest Kid U'Know.
Name: Mrs. Ellie Woodes

Grade: N/A

Description: A tall, slender woman, Mrs. Woodes looks quite professional. Her black, clean hair is put up into a low bun. Her chocolate brown eyes are covered by a pair of square glasses. When she smiles, her light skin has dimples.

She wears a gray business shirt, that seems almost tight on her. Under that she wears a black shirt. And she has a gray skirt as well, made of the same material as the shirt. And finally, her shoes, which are black high-heels.

Personality: Very, very strict at most times, but is easy to make laugh. She also has a sense of humor, but only really uses it around teachers, or at assemblies. However, when she is strict, she is verystrict and will give no mercy to her students, whether she have to give them detention, or expel them. Her temper isn't easy to get to, though; only for the really bad things does it get to her. Though she is strict, it doesn't mean she's mad, and it also doesn't mean she can't make the school go from boring to fun if she wants to.

History: She had always wanted to be a teacher, but never thought it was possible to be a principal, especially in grade school, where she did poorly in school. But after that, in high school, her grades shot up somehow. Of course, that was right after her dear old grandmother Ellen, who she was named after, passed away, which made her angry and depressed for several months. Finally, she went through both high school and college, and got a degree in teaching. Shortly after, she was assigned to be principal at a school, and that's how she's been for about 5 years.

Other: Has a British accent.

Subjects: N/A, I think, since she is the principal

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
2nd Character

Name: Mr Graham Rose

Grade: n/a

Description: Mr Rose has a rather untidy mop of dark brown/black hair, which often falls across his eyes, which are deep grey. He is amongst the tallest teachers in the school, yet is probably one of the skinniest. As such, he usually towers over his students, concealing his relatively fragile frame beneath a long black trenchcoat-type jacket which barely reaches his ankles. When he removes the jacket, he is wearing a sky blue shirt and black formal trousers.

Personality: Mr Rose is undoubtably amongst the most hated teachers in the school, by both students and staff alike, though the staff at least have a grudging respect for his abilities as a teacher. His lack of humour, cold personality and harsh strictness have led to many a confrontation with students, always ending with the student finding themself in detention. Obsessed with high test scores, Mr Rose is constantly driving his students on to do better than they feel capable of.

History: Mr Rose has been a member of staff for nearly 15 years now, having entered employment straight out of university in England. He was not always as unpleasant as he is now, but has not been seen to smile nor crack a joke since the death of his wife 6 years ago. Staff hope - for the students' sake, that he may one day rediscover the good within him.

Other: In case you didn't know, he is English.

Subjects: He teaches Maths (all levels, though mostly Maths B and C)

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Kris- Accepted, I will start the RPG now
SK- Accepted,

Okay, Late signups are accepted by the way, just Pm me for the signup.

xKoolxTrainerx

A True Dream
Sorry, late Sign-Up

Name: Tara Brookestone

Grade: 11

Description: Tara has waist brown hair that is usually up in loose braids that fall on her shoulders. She has side bangs and shiny brown eyes. Tara is 5'9", fit and has tan skin. Tara is well developed and has a bright smiel and stragith teeth. Tara has clear, smooth skin.

Normal Clothes
Her clothes that she wears on the weekend consits of a white tank top and jeans. She also wears whtie shoes and a black zip up jacket with a hood. She also wears different things, I'll explain when she wears them.

Personality: Tara is quite around strangers, but when she is around her friends she is outgoing and loves to how fun. Tara is straight and is flirty unless she has a boyfirend. She is not always aobut she friends. She is also very smart and well educated (History). She studies hard, plays sports well, and also loves to hang out with friends. Tara also loves her video games and computer. She laso likes drawing and writing storys. Tara isn't a snotty rich, brat, she is kind hearted and helps people with anything.

History: Tara comes from a wealthy family and a well educated at that. Her parents always had Tara with private tutors, but she was finally put in a school to meet new people. He rparents barely see her because they have party's, work, and many buisness trips. Her parents always feel bad for this so Tara is given presents, cash, and credit cards to make up for it. Tara uses the money to treat friends and school fundraiser, not all of it goes to her slef.

Other: Tara always has cash on her and always carries her laptop.

Subjects:
Math C
English
Drama
Art
Gym

Name: Damian Delgado

Description: Damian is average height, about 5" 6'. His brown hair hangs down over his eyes, the highlights often shining. The hair is parted on his blue eyes. As weight goes, he has a bit of fat, but not much. Muscle is starting to form. His skin is kind of tan, but not that dark.

Clothing wise, other then the standard school uniform, Damian wears either sleeveless shirts and shorts, usually black or red. When he isn't wearing that, he will be wearing blue jean shorts and short sleeve shirts from Hot Topic.

Personality: Damian likes to goof off. If you call him, he will be doing something stupid if hes not eating or playing video games. He is usually gaming. However, he is kind of smart, but he works for it. Damian will speak his mind, and isn't afraid to do so, so he often gets in trouble. He does love his friends though.

History:

Other:

Subjects:

I have to go now, so I'll finish it asap.

anvi

Beginning Trainer
Name: Alex Carter

Description: Alex is about 5ft tall and he weights around 93 pounds. He has soft dark brown hair that's not very long. He has deep hazel eyes and he Is always wearing a 3 colored string on his right wrist. He doesn't have much muscle and he looks like an average teenage boy. When not wearing his uniform, Alex is most likely to be wearing comfortable shorts, and short sleeve shirts. His favorite color is blue and black so most his clothing are that color.

Personality: Alex is a very nice responsible kid. He enjoys to hang out with friends and is a very friendly person. He tends to be shy and doesn't like to be the center of attention. He is an very active kid and likes to play sports. If he had to chose between a book and a videogame, he would pick the video game. He is an outgoing guy with his friends but tends to avoid serious relationships.

History: Alex was born to an average family, were he was raised with care and concern. He is an only child and he hardly sees his parents, this lack of parenting caused him to developed responsibly as he grew. With all the left over time he had after completing his work he started to get involved with sports and slowly it turned into a hobby.

Other: ....

Subjects:
Math
English
SOSE
Science
ART