• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Suspects

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
I don't really like weather that much. It's just meh.

Zachmac

^ Ty for ruining this convo -_-
Actually, that's just another example of a person who would play OU without weather.

I still haven't seen someone here who said that they wouldn't play it without weather, proving your point earlier false(or at least leaning towards that).

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
I get really bored of weather because every other battle i'm facing the same team over again.

Vandslaux

Though Rain ban = less Gastro

Eaglehawk

Banned
I get really bored of weather because every other battle i'm facing the same team over again.

Tyranitar/Terrakion/Ferrothorn/Latios/Rotom-W/Scizor. Instant good team.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
yea, weather sucks. i have a decent sandstorm team, but whenever i play random matchup i see drizzleswim all the time.. :/

OU got really boring. Fast. So I stopped playing it. I like RU ans NU because they're evolving at a significant rate.

I kinda agree here, which is why I think BH's new challenge in the CRMT section is a pretty cool idea. OU becomes a lot more fun when you try to use a lesser used Pokemon to capitalize on its niche. Now, that doesn't mean use stuff like Masquerian when there are clearly better choices, but something with a nice niche like Kingdra or Nidoking.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I kinda agree here, which is why I think BH's new challenge in the CRMT section is a pretty cool idea. OU becomes a lot more fun when you try to use a lesser used Pokemon to capitalize on its niche. Now, that doesn't mean use stuff like Masquerian when there are clearly better choices, but something with a nice niche like Kingdra or Nidoking.
Or the odd Shuckle or Analytic Magnezone. Seriously, Analytic Magnezone's Thunder hurts a lot.

Eaglehawk

Banned
Or the odd Shuckle or Analytic Magnezone. Seriously, Analytic Magnezone's Thunder hurts a lot.

This I will partially agree, but Fighting types, Ground types, and Fire types really ruin it, especially when a crapload of stuff OHKO-2HKOs it, especially stuff that resist Thunder/electric STAB.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
This I will partially agree, but Fighting types, Ground types, and Fire types really ruin it, especially when a crapload of stuff OHKO-2HKOs it, especially stuff that resist Thunder/electric STAB.
I usually run it with dual screens support (it doesn't do the supporting though), in the rain with Thunder and water Hidden Power. 4th slot goes to Protect or Substitute (deepening on my mood).

Eaglehawk

Banned
I usually run it with dual screens support (it doesn't do the supporting though), in the rain with Thunder and water Hidden Power. 4th slot goes to Protect or Substitute (deepening on my mood).

Now you are completely walled by Gastro.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I don't find weather that bad, I use it occasionally but I tend to try to be different than others. I dislike how filled Ou is with steel types. I feel like some of them don't deserve to be Ou. I mean, if you pack a fire type move on your team, your next to guaranteed a ko even with rain up >.<

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
I don't find weather that bad, I use it occasionally but I tend to try to be different than others. I dislike how filled Ou is with steel types. I feel like some of them don't deserve to be Ou. I mean, if you pack a fire type move on your team, your next to guaranteed a ko even with rain up >.<

Not really... You can use a Skarmory or Celebi to beat a Heatran nowadays...

Anyway, Gorebyss should go from NU. But that's obvious.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Gorebyss in my opinion should be either RU or UU, especially because of the SmashPass set that it often runs nowadays.