• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Suzume's PokéArt

Suzume

A Tree Sparrow
Suzume's PokéArt

Long time no see~ Uh, I really seem to be terrible at keeping these threads alive... Or even being active on the forum. But since I have been drawing more after some 5th generation Pokemon were revealed, I thought I could start a new art thread here. :3 I don't even bother to post all my old stuff here anymore, but they are still in DA: http://tyltalis.deviantart.com/

Art goes from Old->New

First, here's the two most recent ones, which I finished couple days ago:

Chiramii_by_Tyltalis.jpg

Chiramii is so cute! <3 And it was fun to draw as well~

Wargle_by_Tyltalis.jpg

Wargle is just so cool, I had to draw it. I really like how it came out too, it was nice to put effort into drawing something after a while.

And a bit older ones:

shinx.jpg

pachirisu2.jpg

Leafeon.jpg

glaceon.jpg

Thank_You_by_Tyltalis.jpg

A picture to celebrate HG and SS as well as thanks for 3000 pageviews on DA.

Shiny_Ponyta_by_Tyltalis.jpg

I wanted to practise drawing a galloping horse, and I also wanted to draw a shiny Ponyta, so...

Misdream_by_Tyltalis.jpg

My Misdreavus pre-evolution, called Misdream. I've drawn her before, but I did this revamped version for a contest in DA. I still like this picture a lot. : D

Zorua_by_Tyltalis.jpg

Well, of course I had to draw Zorua. :3

Fakemon__Mijumaru_Evolutions_by_Tyltalis.jpg

I wanted to try creating my own evolutions for Mijumaru.

Fakemon__Pachirisu_Evolution_by_Tyltalis.jpg

Since I want Pachirisu to have an evolution, I drew one. It would be cool if it became Electric/Fighting -type.

Start_of_the_5th_Generation_by_Tyltalis.jpg

I also had to draw the new starters, of course. Wow, the colors of this one became really bright. x__X

The_Lion_King_by_Tyltalis.jpg

I wanted to draw a background to this one, but it's a pain to do with colored pencils so I decided to try watercolors.

Please give your comments and critique! : D

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Wow those are really good! Did you free-hand it or use something as a base?

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
These are KILLER. Omigosh, I love the Lyra/Chikorita pic, the Wargle pic, and the new water starter evolution line. This stuff is just <3

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
WOW. First off, excellent job, I loved everything I saw. I'll comment on the new Pokemon first though. Chiramii is probably my favorite 5th generation Pokemon so far and you've definitely captured it's cute side! Your take on Wargle looks better than it's official artwork, and that's saying something since the original artwork is off the chain. I like you're older work, though not as much as your Chiramii and Wargle artwork. My favorites from your older work would have to be the Zorua drawing, the Pachirisu evolution drawing and that amazing Luxray drawing! I love how you made the little Shinx cub Shiny rather than normal, it shows you've got a pretty artistic mind since most people would have gone with a normal blue Shinx. These are great and I don't have any negative criticism so keep up the good work :)

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
I remember your Pokemon! What happened to the crossbreeds?

PsychicChampion

Very wonderful Suzume, your art is very, very good and well done.

Suzume

A Tree Sparrow
Thanks a lot for your comments! :3

Wow those are really good! Did you free-hand it or use something as a base?
Thanks! I draw them free-hand, but of course I sometimes look at the Pokemon's official art for reference. With the Wargle picture I also looked at two photos of different eagles in a striking pose so the pose would look more natural.

WOW. First off, excellent job, I loved everything I saw. I'll comment on the new Pokemon first though. Chiramii is probably my favorite 5th generation Pokemon so far and you've definitely captured it's cute side! Your take on Wargle looks better than it's official artwork, and that's saying something since the original artwork is off the chain. I like you're older work, though not as much as your Chiramii and Wargle artwork. My favorites from your older work would have to be the Zorua drawing, the Pachirisu evolution drawing and that amazing Luxray drawing! I love how you made the little Shinx cub Shiny rather than normal, it shows you've got a pretty artistic mind since most people would have gone with a normal blue Shinx. These are great and I don't have any negative criticism so keep up the good work :)
Thanks a lot, I appericiate it~ ^^ The idea for the Shinx picture is actually back from when I captured my first shiny since Silver. It was a yellow Shinx in Diamond, and I used my own Luxray to capture it. That's when I got the idea of a Ling King -style picture of them together.

I remember your Pokemon! What happened to the crossbreeds?
Hey, that's cool! I think I remember you too! I haven't given up on crossbreeds, but I haven't really done any for a long while. I just feel like drawing regular Pokemon more. But I'd still like to continue with crossbreeds, since I really like the idea behind them and they were fun to design, too. ;)

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Hey, that's cool! I think I remember you too! I haven't given up on crossbreeds, but I haven't really done any for a long while. I just feel like drawing regular Pokemon more. But I'd still like to continue with crossbreeds, since I really like the idea behind them and they were fun to design, too. ;)
Great! I was thinking maybe a Pidgey/Starly crossbreed, or Starly/Mamepato.

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
awwwwww these are soooo cute!!!

Suzume

A Tree Sparrow
Great! I was thinking maybe a Pidgey/Starly crossbreed, or Starly/Mamepato.
Pidgey x Starly could surely work. I haven't even designed any bird x bird crossbreeds yet, so it could be fun. And it would be cool to do some crossbreeds with the 5th Gen Pokemon too, but I won't after I get to know their egg groups. ;) I'll try to get more into crossbreeds again!

Thanks for the other comments as well, I've been pretty buzy for a while so I don't have anything new yet, but new comments are always welcome!

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
I LOVE your Mismagius pre-evo! I also like your evos of Mijumaru. But the thing that bother's me is Lyra's fave, it just...looks odd
Shiny_Ponyta_by_Tyltalis.jpg

I don't know why. but I just love this

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Wow....This is just...awe inspiring. Really I mean it, you have real talent, I'm not kidding. I would love to see more from you. I really love your technique for shading, it's really unique, and you're the first person I have seen that can pull it off. Kudos to you, and keep the great work!

Clare

The Dainty Delcatty
Brilliant, absolutely brilliantly. The pre-evolved Misdreavus is really cute and I love the pose on the Glaceon. And I like the idea of an Electric/Fighting Pokemon - I don't recall seeing that before.

Olly

Its a cute sketchy style! I love nothing more then that kind of style.
GG, ima try and keep lookouts on yous.