• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Swag

Status
Not open for further replies.

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
This is SWAG, A clan dedicated purely to competitive battling.

forever-alone-guy-painting.jpg

Index
1. Announcements
2. The Rules of Swag
3. Sign-up/Ladder Forms
4. Ladder

Clan Announcement/News:
11/14/11: Y U NO JOIN. :RAGEFACE:

RULES:
1. Follow all SPPF Rules
2. This Clan abandons the traditional "Rank" clan system in favor of a Ranking Ladder NOTE: LADDER WILL NOT BE ACTIVE UNTIL AT LEAST 5 MEMBERS HAVE JOINED.
3. We only accept members suited for combat. "Artists", "Breeders", and otherwise should seek a different clan.
4. Unannounced Inactivity will not be tolerated and will result in being booted from the clan. If you will be absent for any period of time, either post in the clan thread or PM R4GEKILL!!!.

SIGN-UP FORM
Serebii Username:
PO Name:
Competitive Battling Experience:
SWAG LADDER FORM
Winner:
Loser:
Match Result (I.E. 6-0, 4-0):

SWAG LADDER:
1- R4GEKILL!!!
2- The Cardinal
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

LADDER RULES
1. The Ladder will be a list of members of the clan. The ladder will grow as the clan grows.
2. Engaging in a LADDER MATCH requires the specific form to be submitted by the winner. The form can be found below the Sign-Up form.
3. You may only challenge a member up to three spaces above you on the ladder to a LADDER MATCH.

CLAN BANLIST
None as of now.

WAR HISTORY
None as of now

Last edited:

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
Reserved for other things when I have time to write them.

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
Lol @ mass deletion of Um, good luck posts. Oh, and I guess i'll bump due to absolutely no members.

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
The JB animation is just to troll. I find it hilarious.

The Cardinal

Based Princess
Serebii Username: The Caridnal
PO Name: TheCardinal
Competitive Battling Experience: I'M THE PIMP OF THE CENTURY. I'M GOING DIGITAL BUT I STILL SPANK MY *****ES. JUSTIN B MY FRIEND. ERRY BODY KNOWS THAT I **** WITH THE MEXICANS. ERRY BODY KNOWS THAT I'LL ****ING PLACE YOUR ORDER. YOUNG BASED GOD I THREW MY SWAG IN THE WATER.

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
Serebii Username: The Caridnal
PO Name: TheCardinal
Competitive Battling Experience: I'M THE PIMP OF THE CENTURY. I'M GOING DIGITAL BUT I STILL SPANK MY *****ES. JUSTIN B MY FRIEND. ERRY BODY KNOWS THAT I **** WITH THE MEXICANS. ERRY BODY KNOWS THAT I'LL ****ING PLACE YOUR ORDER. YOUNG BASED GOD I THREW MY SWAG IN THE WATER.

Aight niggs you in.

abrar14

Statter Master
Dude, stop bumping your thread.

Just trying to help coz i got infracted for bumping mine :)

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
Lol. I get infracted, I get infracted. Just want this clan up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.