• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Swampert Or Blaziken?

Swampert or Blaziken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
blaziken for the appearance but if you're soloing you should go with swampert.

Ditto B1tch

as the only fire types are numel family, torchic family, or torkoal.

Fortunatelly, no. There are other fire types in the wild of Emerald Version, so you don't need to pick up Blaziken only because you want a good fire type. Vulpix family and Slugma family can be caught in Emerald as well, and they can be very useful if you EV-train 'em correctly.

And about the question of the thread... I love Blaziken as much as Swampert, they're quite awesome. But I personally prefer Swampert because of stats and moves. Yes, even being 4 times weak to grass, I sill prefer Swampert than Blaziken.

Nephilim

Muffin Button Master
Visually, Blaziken. Battle wise, Swampert. Even though Swampert would beat Blaziken in a fair fight, I still choose Torchic over Mudkip every game. But I choose Treecko over them both :D

Cutty

Forever now
Swampert has always been my favourite till now even though Blaziken got DW ability boost.

Greekboy

I'd say Blaziken just because I like how it looks :p

EDIT: Why don't you want to choose Sceptile, though?

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
Swampert was just more useful to me imo.
Blaziken just would take too long to get up and running for me.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Why you no put Sceptile ? ):<<< I love Sceptile >.> <.> ;^;
Well since its only of the two of them I will go with Swampert. :p

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
Swampert, hands down.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, The POLL IS CLOSED!

Go for blaziken! when I first got the game I was 7 and I had tons of pokemon. I trained him to lvl 100 and he could beat the elite four without loseing life. sky uppercut-blaze kick-double kick-mega punch. I wish I hadn't lost that game :/

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
Yeah, blaziken is better and awesome, has great attack and sp attack, and not that bad speed either. Swampert is alright, but blaziken is much awesomer and learns better moves....ok, except for not learning flamethrower on its own if it evolves from torchic before like level 49 (when it learns the move as a torchic). That always stunk (especially how they did the SAME RETARDED THING! for chimchar too...but whatever). Still, blaziken is awesome nevertheless and the best choice. Sceptile, though not an option here, is still pretty awesome too and would be second for me.