• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Swampert Or Blaziken?

Swampert or Blaziken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sealotic

Blaziken is cooler, I love hits Blaze Kick ^-^.
But I know tht Swampert is a good pokemon according to its stats.

Blaziken, Torchic was my first Pokemon and Blaziken was a freaking bro in my Ruby/Diamond/SoulSilver games.

Now he's gone and I miss him. :(

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I like Sceptile more than both of them, but between those two, I prefer Blaziken. He just has a much cooler design than Swampert does.

But Swampert is the better Pokemon battle-wise.

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
I've always taken a liking to Swampert.He's cool, takes no attitude, and has that SWAG.
Even though it has a 4x weakness to Grass, Swampert has a good(Ish?xD) movepool and is generally awesome.

StormOfFlames

Warrior of Flames
Blaziken, cuz I only train my starter, and that makes it unstoppable. 'nuff said :)

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
blaziken!!! 1 of my favourites! he is stronger than swampert :p
and is the only starter that is in ubers!

Chriiis

Even though I really love Blaziken's design, I like Swampert's just a bit more and the move pool. I usually pick Grass and Water starters over Fire anyways though.

Brew

Mad dreamer
Ever since FireRed, I've always been inclined to fire-type starters. So, even though my opinion is solely based on my own preference, I'd just go for it and tell you to pick Blaziken. There are plenty of water-types in the Hoenn region, so a slot for Swampert is easily replaceable.