• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Swampert or Quagsire?

Swampert or Quagsire?

• Swampert (starter evolution from the hoenn region)

Votes: 77 75.5%
  • Quagsire (a Jhotto electric sweeper)

Votes: 25 24.5%

• Total voters

GaZsTiC

Alternating
i liek ze mudkipz :D

Timerabi:3

~*I'm Kute*~
Swampert duh its so cool and mudkip is so cute <3

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
Swampert rocks. Mudkip was my original choice in Sapphire, but I looked in the book and it said the third gym has electric types. I didn't know that its evolutions were part ground at that time; I was still new to playing Pokemon. I first played Gold in 2003.)

Quagsire looks bleh. :/ Wooper needs a cute alternate evolution.

Yes, you're right. Wooper really does need a cute alternate evolution. I like Swampert and Quagsire but I would have to choose Swampert.

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
Swampert. Better stats and it looks cooler. Plus, one of it's pre-evos started an internet meme. How can you not love it?

Bossk

Like a champ.
Dislike Mudkip evo line. Swampert has better stats, sure, but I don't care. I love Quagsire, using him, his looks, his originality, typing (he was before Swampert), and....changing his name to Quagmire from Family Guy :p

Quagsire gave me so many memories

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Swampert is far better. Not that wooper and quagsire aren't that bad, but Swampert is a TANK. It has a great movepool of HMs and TMs that I've loved to use, such as muddy water, surf, ice beam, waterfall, earthquake, all awesome moves. Wooper and quagsire just can't compare.

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
Swampert. Because mudkipz are so much better than Woopers.

How come Gastrodon isn't on this list?

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
I HATE MUDKIPS. They're gross and severely overrated.

Quagsire is way better in looks, but Swampert is better if you're battling.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
quagsire for UU/NU and swampert for OU, I like quagsire more tho