• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Swampert or Quagsire?

Swampert or Quagsire?

• Swampert (starter evolution from the hoenn region)

Votes: 77 75.5%
  • Quagsire (a Jhotto electric sweeper)

Votes: 25 24.5%

• Total voters

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Neither. Mudkip or Swampert...both slimy, filthy creatures.
Quagsire is just ugly to start with.
I'd have to flip a coin on this one.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I much prefer Swampert, its got better overall stats, and looks cool too.

Road

Shiny Master
Swampert, just because I like it better. xD Although they both have their advantages and whatnot, so I'm not necessarily against Quagsire.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Swampert. just because

ijea4444

Competiively battle speaking Swampert wins without a doubt. When it comes to pure novelty, and awesome personality Quagsire wins. But since pokemon is revolves around battles and not personality, Swampert.

Charmbracelet

Looking In
Quagsire by far.

raymund

SofaKingCool
omg quagsire will kick swamperts *** with it's hp grass so i go for with lil slug/duck thing

Final

I Submit to No One
Not saying either are bad or anything because they're far from it but I don't really like either of them. Personally I like Quagsire better. Its typing and ability cannot be duplicated by any other Pokemon and in a good way. Especially since it can own all those silly Specs Kyogres that spam Water Spout on everything.

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
Call me biased, I love Swampert, I think Swampert was my most often used Hoenn evolved started, besides Blaziken.

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
Well Quagsire has water absorb but Swampert has way better defenses. Swampert all the way.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
Mudkip is my favortie pokemon and i love swmpert too!!!!! but wooper and qaugsire are cool too

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
Quagsire is only on par with Marshtomp so after the evolution Svampert out ranks Quagsire i every way.
Plus Svampert has better moves an whatnot.