• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Swampert or Quagsire?

Swampert or Quagsire?

• Swampert (starter evolution from the hoenn region)

Votes: 77 75.5%
  • Quagsire (a Jhotto electric sweeper)

Votes: 25 24.5%

• Total voters

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
Swampert and Quagsire are basicly the same except for movesets and avilability so which pokemon is better?

Calvan

EXPLOSION!!!
Swampert for the sentimental value.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Both are ugly but Quagsire's stats are really bad. He's the worst Water/Ground IMO. If it wasn't for his Water Absorb, I don't know who would use him...

Charizard Lord

Probably Napping
I perfer Swampert. It's stats are all better, and I think it looks cooler. I was never a fan of Quagsire's stats or appearance. At least it's better than Whishcash...

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I always enjoyed Quagsire when it came out, but the same thing happened when it came to Swampert. Swampert has better stats, but Quagsire now has Recover, making it a decent fight for which is better.

I'm going to go with Quagsire, just for Johto Love.

deoxisthebest

Ice gym leader
Oh, c'mon Swampert is so much better!!!!!!

Toge Tamer

<- First Radar Shiny
Let me put it this way: *And I've used this set*

Quagsire +
Ice Punch +
Curse +
Amnesia +
Recover +
Good nature and EV's =
Epic Win.

You can demolish an entire team with this once you're all setup. Play late game, and make sure all your opponents taunt and phazer users are down first, then come in on something that doesn't really hurt Quaggy.

I voted for Quagsire.

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
Swampert will win merely for the fact that he is a starter and has better stats as a result. I voted for Quagsire as he is cooler looking IMO.

Did we forget about Whiscash and Gastrodon? Or where they purposely omitted?

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
I don't know but of those 4, I only like Gastrodon (the blue-green one).

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Both are ugly but Quagsire's stats are really bad. He's the worst Water/Ground IMO. If it wasn't for his Water Absorb, I don't know who would use him...
dude, what is you is your problem? you offend swampert, you offend me.
i dont like either but swamperts better hands down
WHY?! Swampert is AWESOME!

I perfer Swampert. It's stats are all better, and I think it looks cooler. I was never a fan of Quagsire's stats or appearance. At least it's better than Whishcash...
finally! somebody sees the light! praise the lord

Oh, c'mon Swampert is so much better!!!!!!
dude, i love you for that. :) you rule.

okay, lemme think.
it shouldn't be that hard, hmm... ugly sluggy thingy, versus swampert... hmm...
uh...
oh I know! Swampert!

aquaarmor23

<3 Breloom.
Swampert.No idea why,i just love mudkip.and swampert-final evo.
And,i like turtwig.

STICKTOPIA

Swampert all day. Quagsire sucks!

Dattebayo

Banned
Swampert, aside from its speed, its stats are balanced. Plus I liek Mudkipz.

ShadowMoon

breeder of chaos
glory to the swampert

swampert is superior look a the pokedex and look at their intellectual lvs

195 quagsire
water fish PKMN
HT 4'07''
WT 165.3 lbs
"it has a easygoing nature.It doesn't care if it bumps its head on boats and boulders while swimming.
besides i took out a lv 100 quagsire with a lv 50 Bellspout then got my lv 100 venusaur whiped out by a lv 45 swampert (ice beam-critical hit!)

iColorfulEevee

Lalalala~✰
Swampert because well... Why NOT Swampert? I mean who doesn't like Mudkipz? I know I do! Anyway, Quagsire sucks and I think that like KartWheelyGirl, Wooper should have cute alternate evo. =3