• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Swampert's Shinies

What would you rate my shop as?

• OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS I LOVE THIS SHOP IT IS SOOOO AWESOME. 100000000/10

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • It's fantastic I love it!! But not that much. ^ 100/10

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • It's Awesome sauce. 10/10

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • It's pretty good could use some more _______ Pokemon though. 8/10

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • It's meh. 5/10

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • It's stupid. 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YOUR MEAN!! I HATE YOU -1000000/10 .......Me: *Runs away and cries in corner*

Votes: 16 18.2%

• Total voters

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Hi Swampert long time no see!

Do u happen to have your own DW Porygons? if so please visit my shops in my signature please.

pagongster55

Hello. Are you able to cloneback on trades? If so, would you mind if I pm'ed you a list of shiny flawless/nf pokemon to see if you are interested in any of them (I have a good bit that you don't have). I'd like to work out a trade for several pokemon in your shop if possible.

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
Hi Swampert long time no see!

Do u happen to have your own DW Porygons? if so please visit my shops in my signature please.

I don't......

Hello. Are you able to cloneback on trades? If so, would you mind if I pm'ed you a list of shiny flawless/nf pokemon to see if you are interested in any of them (I have a good bit that you don't have). I'd like to work out a trade for several pokemon in your shop if possible.

Yes, I can cloneback, you can pm or vm me the list. :)

DirectKai

Last edited:

Saori

Trader/Breeder
hi there Swampurt~ I'm interested in some of your event pokes ^^ namely: Pokesmash Mewtwo

I have a shop with a fair amount of Shiny/Flawless~ let me know if you see something :) thanks

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
Yeah : D Let me know when you are available

Whenever we're both on. :)

hi there Swampurt~ I'm interested in some of your event pokes ^^ namely: Pokesmash Mewtwo

I have a shop with a fair amount of Shiny/Flawless~ let me know if you see something :) thanks

How about your shiny flawless Phanphy?

CMT for shiny flawelss lileep, hitmochan and poliwag ^_^

How about shiny flawless Spinirak, Smeargle, and Growlithe?

Last edited:

Jay305

Ill trade you a shiny flawless Zapdos for you shiny flawless Palkia

Saori

Trader/Breeder
sure^^ was there anything else you might be interested in?

Saori

Trader/Breeder
Rozelin's pokemon were given to me so no I can't change them sorry. Any pokemon with OT Saori is mine~ such as my Maractus.

Saori

Trader/Breeder
cool ^^ well I'm also interested in your:

Korean DW Togekiss
Shiny Kyushu Train Station Milotic

let me know if we can work out a deal ^^

PS: if you're looking for a specific pokemon I can RNG you one though it may take some time

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
cool ^^ well I'm also interested in your:

Korean DW Togekiss
Shiny Kyushu Train Station Milotic

let me know if we can work out a deal ^^

PS: if you're looking for a specific pokemon I can RNG you one though it may take some time

Sure, so a 3 for 3 then?

And I can't think of anything I want rnged right this second, but if there's more of mine that you want I'll think about it harder. xD

Saori

Trader/Breeder
nah just think about it~ and if you decide you do want something RNGed just let me know^^

So yeah 3 for 3 for now but I won't be able to trade til tomorrow, that ok?

uchiha yoh

Nature: Jolly | Gender: Male | Ability: Regenerator
OT: Ashlin | ID: 04476
Ivs: Flawless
Evs: 252 Attack 252 Speed 4 Hp
Moves: Stone Edge, Hi Jump Kick, U-Turn, Poison Jab

I have a shiny flawless male hax i can trade with 252 atk and 252 spe. pm me if you wanna trade.