• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Swampert's Shinies

What would you rate my shop as?

• OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS I LOVE THIS SHOP IT IS SOOOO AWESOME. 100000000/10

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • It's fantastic I love it!! But not that much. ^ 100/10

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • It's Awesome sauce. 10/10

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • It's pretty good could use some more _______ Pokemon though. 8/10

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • It's meh. 5/10

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • It's stupid. 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YOUR MEAN!! I HATE YOU -1000000/10 .......Me: *Runs away and cries in corner*

Votes: 16 18.2%

• Total voters

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Hey swamp! I would like your Shiny Vulpix and Your shiny mightyena...I can offer you a shiny darkrai or anything else in my shop taht is cloned..

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
It's UT and it's from The Newmoon island.

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
For your adamant scizor with superpower n bullet punch I can trade you JPN movie Victini or I have lots of shinies I'll just need to get cloned first. Let me know!

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
give me a few minnutes while i eat dinner.

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
Aipom, chimchar (NN'd), murkrow, spiritomb, eevee, Mienshao, and I'm getting a few more later on today or possibly tomorrow.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Okay i'm ready to trade!

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
Eevee is adamant . And I'm getting Noctowl, Shroomish,riolu, and spheal

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
Yeah they're both UT but it might have to wait untill tomorrow if that's fine with you

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Will you trade my shiny UT Audino for your shiny eevee? though if possible could i have a clone back?

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
K'yoril: Yes, I would trade for that. I can't clone myself though unfortunetly. So you would hve to get someone to clone it. Unfortuenetly, I might not be able to trade for a couple days.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
I'm interested in your shiny Sandshrew and Swellow. I could give you a shiny Rayquasa.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Hey the shiny Darkrai might be hacked, Do you want a refund?

Last edited:

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
Darth Revan: Why? I mean what about it is suspicious?

About your other offer--- I am getting a shiny Rayquaza from someone else so no thaks. I would be interested in your shiny Ageto Celebi though. What is it's nature? (I can see you need it cloned--- I can wait.)

Also Sanshrew is near flawless so could I pick a second poke?