• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Swampert's Shinies

What would you rate my shop as?

• OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS I LOVE THIS SHOP IT IS SOOOO AWESOME. 100000000/10

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • It's fantastic I love it!! But not that much. ^ 100/10

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • It's Awesome sauce. 10/10

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • It's pretty good could use some more _______ Pokemon though. 8/10

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • It's meh. 5/10

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • It's stupid. 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YOUR MEAN!! I HATE YOU -1000000/10 .......Me: *Runs away and cries in corner*

Votes: 16 18.2%

• Total voters

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Well the level is not right. Newmoon darkrai should be lv50

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Swampert ive got a clone so whenever youre ready, just let me know ok?Thanks.

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
Ok, K'yoril I will message you when I can trade. :)

Darth Revan: Yes, I would like a refund... Would you be trading me a replacement poke/pokes, that way you could keep the two that I gave you?

Thank you for telling me it was a hack. :)

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Well the guy i got it fromis saying he caught it himself

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
Darth Revan: I believe the Newmoon Island Darkrai in Diamond and Pearl was level 40, but you had to use a walk through walls AR code to get it.

So if it is indeed a hack would you trade me a replacement pokemon?

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Yeah of course, I might ask the guy who traded it to me for a replacement, He has shiny Shaymin and Shiny Arceus, I'll see if those are legit

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
Shiny Shaymin can be legit, I don't know if Arceus can though, you should research them first. And you should ask for all the info on them just to make sure. :) I might be interested in Shaymin if it is legit, or I could just pick something from your shop.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Okay, I'll check into that.

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Hmm... Swampert do you have an idea of when you'll be ready? cause im going away saturday and wont be able to trade for at least a week

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Kyoril: we can trade now, my internet might be a little screwy though haha.

Yeah mine too :p Sorry im so late at responding though ( just learned how to check vms )

I cant trade now though; my ds is being used probably in a half hour though if you can trade then

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Well the darkrai is hacked.....i'm consulting the person who gave me the darkrai..

Last edited:

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
umm...so the mightyena is hacked......can we have a retrade?

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
BobyJoe: How about your flalwless shiny snivy?
I need to take Ditto off my list, I traded it without realizing it wasn't cloned haha.

Mandaring boy: Yeah sure! Can't trade until Monday though.

Darth Revan: Yes. We can trade replacements, so I give you a replacement for Mightyena, and you give me a replacement for Darkrai.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
what do you want from my shop

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
that sounds fair. I would like the swellow