• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Swampert's Shinies

What would you rate my shop as?

• OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS I LOVE THIS SHOP IT IS SOOOO AWESOME. 100000000/10

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • It's fantastic I love it!! But not that much. ^ 100/10

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • It's Awesome sauce. 10/10

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • It's pretty good could use some more _______ Pokemon though. 8/10

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • It's meh. 5/10

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • It's stupid. 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YOUR MEAN!! I HATE YOU -1000000/10 .......Me: *Runs away and cries in corner*

Votes: 16 18.2%

• Total voters

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
MewTwoEx: Hmm well I suppose I could trade for Metagross. :) How about Charmander for it?

It needs to be cloned first though.

I would prefer the Trapinch if thats ok with you?
Reason being, there's a slight chance that I might get the Charmander in another trade (Fingers Crosses XD)
Ok, Im only going to be able to trade tomorrow anyway. :)

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
What's its NN? Lol. Anyways I'm logging off, so please VM me your answer. If the NN is lame then ill take the Dratini Lol. Cheers mate ;)

Squirtlefan82

Shiny Hunter
Hey I have a Near Flawless Ferroseed UT, would you be willing to trade for your DW Vulpix? (preferably female but if thats not okay male) Here are the IVs
Ferroseed - (Calm)
Male (♂) Iron Barbs
Likes to thrash about.
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 22
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

tommytcm

Timid Thundurus level 40 Near Flawless: 31/18/30/31/31/31 UT--- (Ev wiped) (Had a few experience points)

May I have the it with one of the pokemons below?
HGSS shiny Psyduck
HGSS shiny 3V pineco
nearly flawless Blissey with egg move(counter):Natural Cure BOLD 31HP 31D 29SA 30SD 31SP
Forretress Relaxed 31hp 31A 31D 28SD 1SP
WIN2011 Shiny Raikou and Suicune

hitsu1996

Master trainer
wants: shiny darumaka, cofagrigus and scizor.
offer: cmt, i have lots of shinie flawless and events but not sure which ud like.

I have a flawless Movie 14 Victini(adamant) and near-flawless Janta's Golurk(brave).I'm interested in your near-flawless Thunderus and flawless Scizor.

Last edited:

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
i guess 22 for the gligar

mew master4-10-90

Jolly Trapinch level level 1 Flawless NN: KIMIKO badly want this will give you anything in my sig for it i dont mind if you choose 2-3 pokemon for it

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
I would like your oblivia shaymin CMS for stock and plz post there too thanks

Last edited:

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
Uh Hey everybody, Sorry for the inconevience but this shop is closed. I might reopen it in the future though. I have been very busy and havent been on in like a monyh xD I will post again if I decide to reopen the shop.

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
Hello everybody. After a bit of deliberation I have decided to reopen my shop.. ^-^ I hope to make some great trades!!!! :D

SHOP=OPEN!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYY BOOOOOOO YA!!!!