• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Swampert's Shinies

What would you rate my shop as?

• OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS I LOVE THIS SHOP IT IS SOOOO AWESOME. 100000000/10

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • It's fantastic I love it!! But not that much. ^ 100/10

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • It's Awesome sauce. 10/10

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • It's pretty good could use some more _______ Pokemon though. 8/10

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • It's meh. 5/10

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • It's stupid. 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YOUR MEAN!! I HATE YOU -1000000/10 .......Me: *Runs away and cries in corner*

Votes: 16 18.2%

• Total voters

xDallas

RNG Abuser
Swampert, any of these interest you?

Hey there I'm interested in your:
Pokemon Adventure Camp Fossil Aerodactyl, Anorith, Archen, Cranidos, Kabuto, Lileep, Omanyte, Shieldon, Tirtouga

I can offer:

Shiny flawless DW
Nidoran
Poliwag
Abra HP Ice
Abra HP Fire
Slowpoke
Lapras
Swinub
Sableye
Eevee
Elekid
Bagon
Pichu
Rioulu
Exeggcute
Shroomish
Dratini
Magikarp
Starly
Heracross
Vulpix
Scraggy
Carvanha

Shiny Flawless
Totodile
Croagunk
Skarmory
Omanyte
Deino
Charmander
Scizor
Shieldon
Staryu
Zorua
Archen
Omanyte
Snorunt
Rotom
Aerodactyl
CHimchar
Larvitar
Larvitar
Kabuto
Tepig
Totodile
Magnemite
Lileep
Spiritomb
Ghastly
Solosis
Feebas
Turtwig
Torchic
Scraggy
Charmander
Cranidos
Snivy Cubchoo
Bulbasaur
Marill
Sneasel
Shellder
Munchlax
Staryu
Manaphy
Ralts
Seedot
Typole
Litwick
Tirtouga
Axew
Joltik
Roselia

Shiny flawless legends
Thunderus Ev'd
Terrakion
Kyogre
Latias
Cresselia
Shaymin
Darkrai
Latios
Heatran

DW Events
DW Ho-oh
DW Blissey Event
DW Lugia
DW Palkia
DW Dialga
DW Giritina
Korean DW Mamoswine
DW Chimchar
DW Squirtle
DW Treecko
Flawless DW Charmander
Near flawless Torchic
DW Altaria
DW Squirtle
DW Croagunk

Events
TRU Shaymin
Timid 2012 Darkrai
Flawless Groudon
Near flawless Keldeo HP Ghost
Flawless Genesect
Flawless Nobungas Rayquaza
Timid MYSTRY Mew
Singing Pikachu
YOTD Trapinch

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
Okay. And I don't know, was wondering how valuable it was..?

I guess you could have a flawless shiny for it, lol.

Swampert, any of these interest you?

Hey there I'm interested in your:
Pokemon Adventure Camp Fossil Aerodactyl, Anorith, Archen, Cranidos, Kabuto, Lileep, Omanyte, Shieldon, Tirtouga

I don't have any pokemon adventure camp fossil pokemon...

Last edited:

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Hi! I'm sorry I couldn't respond sooner, I've been busy with school stuff and it's currently 1:10 AM where I'm from lol. So can I get your Modest Shiny Ditto for my DW Male Shiny Eevee? If you're not available to trade now that's okay, just let me know when we could do business :) thank you

Cmchilds

Hi!! I am interested in a bunch of your shiny flawless's! I haven't made a thread yet on this forum, but I have like 50 or so shiny flawlesses I can offer and a number of DW events! Please PM me if you want to work something out!

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
Hi! I'm sorry I couldn't respond sooner, I've been busy with school stuff and it's currently 1:10 AM where I'm from lol. So can I get your Modest Shiny Ditto for my DW Male Shiny Eevee? If you're not available to trade now that's okay, just let me know when we could do business :) thank you

Yeah it's a deal, just vm me when you see I'm on.

Alright thats fine. :p how about the poliwag?

Sure. xD

Hey again swampert. I'm interested in your shiny flawless latias and your shiny flawless jolly terrakion. Here are some things you may want:

Shiny near flawless adamant Kyurem UT (17 sp atk IVs)
SMR2010 near flawless jolly Jirachi UT (24 sp def IVs)
Gamestop near flawless Rash Deoxys UT (28 sp def Ivs)
Nobunaga Rayquaza adamant UT, flawless
Shiny PC fukuoka Groudon adamant, UT, near flawless (17 or 24 sp atk IVs, dont remember which)
Hasty V-create Rayquaza UT (flawless atk and speed)

Let me know what you like :). Also, sorry if I offered anything you already have.

Last edited:

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
Hey again swampert. I'm interested in your shiny flawless latias and your shiny flawless jolly terrakion. Here are some things you may want:

Shiny near flawless adamant Kyurem UT (17 sp atk IVs)
SMR2010 near flawless jolly Jirachi UT (24 sp def IVs)
Gamestop near flawless Rash Deoxys UT (28 sp def Ivs)
Nobunaga Rayquaza adamant UT, flawless
Shiny PC fukuoka Groudon adamant, UT, near flawless (17 or 24 sp atk IVs, dont remember which)
Hasty V-create Rayquaza UT (flawless atk and speed)

Let me know what you like :). Also, sorry if I offered anything you already have.

Hey there, I like the Kyurem, Groudon, and the V-Create Rayquaza :)

Hey Swampert, could I trade my Shiny Flawless Spiritomb for your Flawless Shiny Staryu?

I actually just got a shiny flawless Spiritomb in a trade do you have anything else to offer?

Hey there, I like the Kyurem, Groudon, and the V-Create Rayquaza :)

Alright, would you be willing to throw in your shiny flawless DW gligar for a nice 3 for 3? I missed it first time around.

I'd like your shiny female Ralts, and your shiny Latios. For the Ralts I've got these shinies to offer.: Yamask, Aerodactyl, Cacnea, or Relicanth. All are flawless and UT. For Latios I've got these to trade: Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Mesprit (Nicknamed Vesprit), Azelf (nicknamed Tobutz), Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina. All are flawless and UT.

Master Hyperion

Pokemon Knight
Hey Swampert, I am interested in your shiny flawless/nearly flawless Emolga, Zorua, Snover, Snorunt, Zapdos. I am offering shiny flawless/nearly flawless golurk, eevee, conkeldurr, dragonite, magnezone and klinklang. All ev trained except for golurk and eevee.

divick630

Breeding Trainer
Hey Swampert, I'm trying to build up a collection of events, and I am interested in your GAMESTP Entei.

I currently have a near flawless (31/31/31/31/31/30) GAMESTP Shiny Raikou i received in a trade. I checked it on pokecheck, and the only thing that rings is "likely RNG'd" and that it had been checked twice. Otherwise, everything else appears to check out on it.

Naturally, you would be receiving a clone of said pokemon. Are you interested in making a trade?

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
Alright, would you be willing to throw in your shiny flawless DW gligar for a nice 3 for 3? I missed it first time around.

Oh, yes I actually thought you wanted three of mine originally oops. xD

I'd like your shiny female Ralts, and your shiny Latios. For the Ralts I've got these shinies to offer.: Yamask, Aerodactyl, Cacnea, or Relicanth. All are flawless and UT. For Latios I've got these to trade: Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Mesprit (Nicknamed Vesprit), Azelf (nicknamed Tobutz), Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina. All are flawless and UT.

For Ralts I would like your Relicanth, and actually can I have the cacnea for Latios?

Hey Swampert, I am interested in your shiny flawless/nearly flawless Emolga, Zorua, Snover, Snorunt, Zapdos. I am offering shiny flawless/nearly flawless golurk, eevee, conkeldurr, dragonite, magnezone and klinklang. All ev trained except for golurk and eevee.

No thank you, I prefer pokemon to be UT

Hey Swampert, I'm trying to build up a collection of events, and I am interested in your GAMESTP Entei.

I currently have a near flawless (31/31/31/31/31/30) GAMESTP Shiny Raikou i received in a trade. I checked it on pokecheck, and the only thing that rings is "likely RNG'd" and that it had been checked twice. Otherwise, everything else appears to check out on it.

Naturally, you would be receiving a clone of said pokemon. Are you interested in making a trade?

Sure, it's a deal.

I'm fine with that. When would you like to trade?