• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Swampert's Shinies

What would you rate my shop as?

• OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS I LOVE THIS SHOP IT IS SOOOO AWESOME. 100000000/10

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • It's fantastic I love it!! But not that much. ^ 100/10

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • It's Awesome sauce. 10/10

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • It's pretty good could use some more _______ Pokemon though. 8/10

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • It's meh. 5/10

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • It's stupid. 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YOUR MEAN!! I HATE YOU -1000000/10 .......Me: *Runs away and cries in corner*

Votes: 16 18.2%

• Total voters
Alright feel free to PM/VM when you're up to trade :).

divick630

Breeding Trainer
For your Flawless Shiny Zorua & Latias, I would like to offer:

Nobunaga's Rayquaza (Shiny, Japanese Event, UT, Serious)
Flying ANA Pikachu (Japanese Event, Female, UT, Naive)
DW Lucario (UT, Timid)
Space Center Deoxys (Jolly, UT)

If you're not interested in those Pokemon, I also have Event:
Meloetta (Japanese, Timid, UT, PP Max item)
Keldeo (Japanese, Timid, UT, No item)
Genesect (Japanese, Modest, UT, no item)

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
Sounds good. when is a good time? I'm available tomorrow morning and sunday

Whenever we're both on.

For your Flawless Shiny Zorua & Latias, I would like to offer:

Nobunaga's Rayquaza (Shiny, Japanese Event, UT, Serious)
Flying ANA Pikachu (Japanese Event, Female, UT, Naive)
DW Lucario (UT, Timid)
Space Center Deoxys (Jolly, UT)

If you're not interested in those Pokemon, I also have Event:
Meloetta (Japanese, Timid, UT, PP Max item)
Keldeo (Japanese, Timid, UT, No item)
Genesect (Japanese, Modest, UT, no item)

I like your Rayquaza, and Flying Ana Pikachu

Are you by chance free to trade now?

Shraeder

It's Lit
I would trade for a Mudkip, but I unfortunately have nothing to offer :(

I'll try and get something good.

divick630

Breeding Trainer
Hey are you guys online? I'm ready to trade the raikou for the entei

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I'm interested in these pokemon check my shop to see what I have to offer, I have a decent selection of pokemon to choose from so you should be able to find something you like the link is in my Sig.
Poochyena Nature: Jolly | Gender: Female | Ability: Rattled (DW) OT: Alin | ID: 62598 Ivs: Flawless Evs: None, level 1 Moves: Me First, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang

Ralts Nature: Adamant | Gender: Male | Ability: Trace OT: ROXY | ID: 21838 Ivs: 31/31/31/20/31/31 Evs: None, level 1 Moves: Shadow Sneak, Fire Punch, ThunderPunch, Ice Punch

Shroomish Nature: Adamant | Gender: Male | Ability: Quick Feet (DW) OT: Kiki | ID: 03812 Ivs: Flawless Evs: None, level 1 Moves: Absorb, Drain Punch, Focus Punch

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
For both or just one? o_O. Because I would really like both XP. But I don't think I have any more Event's that you would like
:/

For both, lol, sorry for being unclear.
I would trade for a Mudkip, but I unfortunately have nothing to offer :(

I'll try and get something good.

You just want a normal Mudkip? I can give you one just for a Patrat or something. xD

Hey are you guys online? I'm ready to trade the raikou for the entei

Sorry, I missed you I guess. :/

I'm interested in these pokemon check my shop to see what I have to offer, I have a decent selection of pokemon to choose from so you should be able to find something you like the link is in my Sig.
Poochyena Nature: Jolly | Gender: Female | Ability: Rattled (DW) OT: Alin | ID: 62598 Ivs: Flawless Evs: None, level 1 Moves: Me First, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang

Ralts Nature: Adamant | Gender: Male | Ability: Trace OT: ROXY | ID: 21838 Ivs: 31/31/31/20/31/31 Evs: None, level 1 Moves: Shadow Sneak, Fire Punch, ThunderPunch, Ice Punch

Shroomish Nature: Adamant | Gender: Male | Ability: Quick Feet (DW) OT: Kiki | ID: 03812 Ivs: Flawless Evs: None, level 1 Moves: Absorb, Drain Punch, Focus Punch

I like your: Shiny flawless Blitzle, shiny near flawless Skorupi, and shiny flawless Goldeen

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
I have a VGC 2012 Larvitar that i can trade you for your Flawless Shiny DW Vulpix IV's of Larvitar are I was told 31/31/31/X/31/31 that is just what I was told if you need anymore information on the larvitar just let me know either by PM or through your shop ill check both thank you for your time.

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
I have a VGC 2012 Larvitar that i can trade you for your Flawless Shiny DW Vulpix IV's of Larvitar are I was told 31/31/31/X/31/31 that is just what I was told if you need anymore information on the larvitar just let me know either by PM or through your shop ill check both thank you for your time.

I actually already have one, but forgot to add it to my shop. xD

Hey, I'm back again :3. For your Shiny, Flawless Tornadus, I would like to offer my movie Event Golurk (Japanese, Shiny, Adament. Is still level 70, but has some experience, can EV wipe it if necessary). So, yeah :)

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
ok do you have the V-Create Rayquaza?

Um, I think so, I'll check later..

Hey, I'm back again :3. For your Shiny, Flawless Tornadus, I would like to offer my movie Event Golurk (Japanese, Shiny, Adament. Is still level 70, but has some experience, can EV wipe it if necessary). So, yeah :)

I have one already... xD I'm lazy with my events and always forget to add them....

I have one already... xD I'm lazy with my events and always forget to add them....

Do you have the Hydriegon Event? I may be trading for one soon :3
---
I just traded for the Hydreigon, my friend (with whom I traded with :K) did not know this, but it is a KOREAN Event, not Japanese :D. So, yeah, it's stats are: (Korean, Shiny, Hasty, UT)

Last edited:

Aah Snap

Pokemon Master
Hey, I can offer you FEB2012 mewtwo, mild nature, 2012MAY darkrai, lax or hasty nature, SPR2012 Zekrom, timid nature and SPR2012 reshiram, careful nature are you interested in any? :)

Hey again swampert. I'm interested in your shiny flawless jolly sandile. Would you accept a shiny timid wishmaker jirachi for it?