• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Swampy Glacier Deck

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
I would like to note very quickly that this might not be very good as this is my first real deck and I have no experience. This deck deals with water so I'll just get started.

Pokemon (20):
Feraligatr Prime 2-1-2
Blastoise 2-1-2
Cleffa 2
Kyurem 3

Trainers (26):

Items (13):
Eviolite x3
Junk Arm x3
Switch x2
Rare Candy x3
Pokemon Communication x4

Supporters (12):
Flower Shop Lady
Fisherman
Professor Elm's Training Method
Twins x3
Professor Oak x4
Pokemon Collector x4

Stadiums (1):
Burned Tower

Energy (14):
Water Energy x8
Rescue Energy x2
Double Colorless Energy x4

Please post what you think I should change, I know it isn't the best I could have done but it's my first. All comments are appreciated. :)

Last edited:

Twilightphoenix

Elite Trainer
dont you need totodial, crocaknaw, ducklet, and tentacool? im not very familiar with some of the trainer cards that your useing but im fairly certain that they at least require you to have the preevolution form.

Last edited:

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
dont you need totodial, crocaknaw, ducklet, and tentacool? im not very familiar with some of the trainer cards that your useing but im fairly certain that they at least require you to have the preevolution form.

When I said Feraligatr/Feraligatr Prime 3-2-3, that means 3 stage 2 Pokemon, 2 stage 1 Pokemon, and 3 Basic Pokemon in that order, so 3 Feraligatr/Feraligatr Prime, 2 Croconaw, and 3 Totodile. I can skip stage 1 Pokemon though by using a Rare Candy.

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
I don't understand you're question...

Lumos77

Hoenn Trainer
Beyond this tangent, you should never run swanna/tentacruel. Run Blastoise, Cleffa, and Beartic
- 4 Catcher
- 2-1 Swanna
- 2-1 Tentacruel
- 6 Water Energy
- 2 Energy Search
- 2 PETM
- 2 Juniper
- 2 Cheerleaders Cheer
- 2 Emcee's Chatter
Total: 26

+ 2-1-2 Blastoise/Samurott
+ 2-2 Beartic
+ 2 Cleffa
+ 2 DCE
+ 2 Rare Candy
+ 4 Pokemon Communication
+ 4 Proffessor Oak
+ 3 Pokemon Collector

Most of the TSS line had to be rewired, but this deck is a tried and tested deck that should do well.

PS: If you don't have these cards, don't worry. Most are staples and any league should have them for trade.

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
Beyond this tangent, you should never run swanna/tentacruel. Run Blastoise, Cleffa, and Beartic
- 4 Catcher
- 2-1 Swanna
- 2-1 Tentacruel
- 6 Water Energy
- 2 Energy Search
- 2 PETM
- 2 Juniper
- 2 Cheerleaders Cheer
- 2 Emcee's Chatter

+ 2-1-2 Blastoise/Samurott
+ 2-2 Beartic
+ 2 Cleffa
+ 2 DCE
+ 2 Rare Candy
+ 4 Pokemon Communication
+ 4 Proffessor Oak
+ 3 Pokemon Collector

Thanks, but why 2 Cleffa? I'll update the list with those.

PS: If you don't have these cards, don't worry. Most are staples and any league should have them for trade.

I don't have about 20 of the cards in my original post, most of them trainers, 3 Kyurem, and 3 Feraligatr Primes/ 1 Feraligatr.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
To slow...

3-2-3 Feraligatr Prime
2-2-2 Samurott (Ability)
1 shaymin UD
2 Cleffa
3 Kyurem

3 Rare Candy
3 dual ball
2 twins
2 switch
4 Pokemon Communication
1 professor elm's training method
1 Flower Shop Lady (you're running rescue, you don't need more then 1)
4 Professor Oak's new theory
1 Burned Tower

8 Water Energy
2 Rescue Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy

You have samurott and kyurem so you don't need beartic as it just wastes space, I added more trainer's for search and supporter's to grab out the trainer's, because lets face it, you only need pokemon search supporter's for a trainer lock deck, nothing else, you play more supporter's in a non-trainer lock deck, and alot of the top decks are seeming to walk away from it for additional type's of play, this being said, it's almost better to play what you can as fast as you can, yo waste a supporter turn grabing basic's, you just shot yourself in the foot for not grabbing more, the only way the basic grab work's is if you have actual use for it, but there is no use for it in a stage evo support and sub attacker deck, regardless of the main line attacker.

P.S. Not to mention but kyurem is way slower in theory of play then samurott.

P.S.S. also consider either rocky helmet or evolite.

Last edited:

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
Crap! I knew I forgot something, that was Eviolite. Thanks ven?, especially with the whole Feraligatr/Prime business.

UPDATED: The Deck! Woot!

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
Yeah, forgot that, Updating the deck again with 3 Eviolite, 2 Switch, and a Junk Arm.

EDIT:

ven?, wouldn't 4 Professor Junipers be better than 4 Professor Oak's New Theory? Since for Juniper you discard deck and draw 7 cards when for Oak you discard your hand and draw six, one less than Juniper.

Last edited:

ShadowStrifer

PONT is shuffling your hand back into your deck and then drawing 6 cards. Means you can shuffle unused or dead cards from your hand back to your deck so you can get stuff you need or can use at that time.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I've built a deck with Feraligatr Prime, I highly suggest Blastoise for more support. I'll come back latter to give you more pointers.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
lawl, play testing against blastoise I have to say that blastoise's 100 snipe is a valid idea however for this kind of deck where your taking out everything with pure spread damage theres almost no point running samrott, beacsue then all you would have to do is put in catcher and you have 100+ snipe damage versus 100-140 max.

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
Okay, changing it to Blastoise instead of Samurott.

Lumos77

Hoenn Trainer
My last change (your deck is quite solid) would be to max out junk arms and get another twins. How you make these changes is up to you, but I feel like a 2-1-2 feraligatr line is good enough, leaving 3 extra spaces, and the fourth should be a wortortle, but as blastoise is your only hope against gothitelle/vileplume, you might want to keep it.

Last edited:

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
Will most likely change that, but first I have a question. What does the Shaymin do for me and what do the Cleffas do as well. And thank you all for all of your help with my deck, as it is my first. Hopefully I will get all of the cards I need to complete it for Christmas.