• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Swapnote Discussion Thread

ysmr97

Hey guys! What's your favorite part about swapnote? Do you like the new update? What do you use Swapnote for? Don't you just wanna f*cking KILL Nikki! Discuss it all here!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
SWAPNOTE. <3 My favorite thing? Oh, the stationaries, of course! And, yes, I like the new update. I use Swapnote for no reason, and no, I don't want to kill Nikki.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I like the Swapnote and its stationaries, and it's great for saving reminders, though I don't use it as much as I did before.

Estellise

peachy
I love Swapnote, but it makes me feel self-conscious about my handwriting. ~.~ It's not bad or anything, but I just think maybe it'll look weird to the person reviving the message, or something.

Don't you just wanna f*cking KILL Nikki!
Very much so. She's always coming at annoying times and telling me crap I already knew. >.>

ysmr97

I find myself getting into swapnote, and then never use it again. Haha it's weird.

Finn

Lemonade
Eh I only use it when someone sn `s me and yes Nikki must die.

Mitzi

L'Etat c'est moi
I think Swapnote is a beyond useful and convenient mechanic for the 3DS. I've had a lot of fun creating and sending Swapnotes to friends. In addition to that, I adore the wide variety of stationary available for use. As far as Nikki goes, I've never really had too much of a problem with her. I can see how her inputs can become annoying, but she's really not all that bad.

ysmr97

I have to say, I love Swapnote's ability to take pictures and audio clips on the spot. I know this is an older feature, but I have just started using it more. It's very helpful, and kinda reminds me of Snapchat! XD

ysmr97

Meh, I do't use those features so much. What I really like is collecting all of the stationary!

I once unlocked all the buyable stationary, but then I upgraded to a 3DS XL ;~; Oh well :/

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
So, erm, sorry to bump this (although it hasn't been a month yet)...

I have Nintendo Letter Box (aka Swapnote), and I was just wondering if anyone would want to help me get the special stationery? I'm too late for a lot of the stuff I want, and the stationery on offer for me are for games I don't have. It doesn't have to be all of it, just some select pieces would be fine.

Sorry about this! I find Letter Box pretty fun, though I don't have a lot of people to send stuff to, which impedes it a bit.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Ahh Swapnote... Something I had a blast with when I first got my 3DS a few years ago, only now touches when I get a letter from someone.
It was good times though, good times...

Torpoleon

Ahh Swapnote... Something I had a blast with when I first got my 3DS a few years ago, only now touches when I get a letter from someone.
It was good times though, good times...
Agreed. I used it a lot back when it was first released, but only check Swapnote every once in a while now. It will be completely null by the time Miiverse finally gets released on the 3DS.