• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sweet Smile, Lovely Kiss, Sprinkle of Love

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Sweet Smile, Lovely Kiss, Sprinkle of Love
Rating: G

Summary: A short one-shot regarding a romance between two characters, that's all I'll say.

This is the first short one-shot I have ever done since this is an assignment for my Creative Writing class. If you must know which shipping it is, well... it's non pokemon, I'll tell you that. also, if you must ask, no, it's not from any show. Even the characters are nameless, which is something I've never done before in any story. Anyway, this one-shot is a short read but the title fits this story at the end. Or at least, I think it does. XD

Please enjoy. I accept all kinds of reviews, and I hope this story can at least make you go, "Aww.." XD

.:.:.:.​

It was dark, there was a fog that hung ahead near the street light and the air held a chill in it which caught in his throat. He carefully cleared up his throat, then turned to her. She had a loving smile that could soothe any soul. The teenage boy smiled back at her as his hand gently held hers. There was a spread of pink across her cheeks, smiling shyly. He chuckled to himself as the two continued to walk through the misty might. The girl stared at her partner, her chocolate brown eyes meeting with his bright blue eyes. They both gleamed until they had taken notice of what just happened.

The two released their hands from each other, blushing. She took a look at the foggy sky, trying hard not to glance at her best friend. However, the young man’s eyes were staring straight at a small garden of yellow roses to his left. He glanced at them, then at her. Soon, he approached the roses and picked one, a lovely rose that had left a few droplets from the rain. Its’ petals were smooth and delicate while he caught a glimpse of her sweetness. The girl blinked as he slowly walked back to her, shyly handing the flower. Having the rose in her hands, she smiled while observing the beauty of the wonder. He looked away from her timidly, witnessing how the fog cleared away, revealing the mystical night. The moon reappeared along with the shiny stars. The sky was a clear sapphire tone, looking mysterious as always.

“T-thank you,” she stuttered, speaking in a quiet manner. He placed his hand at the back of his head, chuckling a bit.

The two wondered in their thoughts of what to do, or more importantly… what to say to each other!

All of a sudden, there were a set of arms wrapped around the young man, turning into a gentle embrace. This time, he blinked while skipping a heartbeat; then he had taken notice that the affectionate hug was from her. Not taking notice, he also placed his arms around her small body, holding her so dearly… almost like a valuable glass doll. The girl somehow had the vibe that she felt safe to be into his arms. She did not know why she had this feeling, and she pondered to herself, ‘Could it be love? Surely there must be an explanation…’. Slowly, their eyes shut like an oyster, minds wandering into a world of serenity. The two were lost in their thoughts, and best of all, they were with each other. That was all that was needed.

“Go home, you lovebirds!” an older man cried with a silly grin as he passed the two. The girl gasped as her eyes widened with shock. She quickly let go, turning red. She looked away again, punishing herself in her thoughts.

“Are you okay?” he asked softly, trying not to startle her.
She nodded, now meeting her eyes with his once more. “I’m sorry about that. I-it just came all of a sudden, and I didn’t really know what to do so-”

The young man placed his finger on her lips, silencing her. He smiled at her, a bright smile that could make any person collapse. “Do you think we’re meant to be more than just friends?”

There was a long silence. The only sound that was heard was the gentle wind that made her black hair flow, some strands of hair in front of her eyes. She placed her hands behind her body, each hand holding the other while placing her sneaker above the ground by the tip. He wondered to himself if there was a strong connection between them. One thought came after another as he began to rub his forehead with his hand, trying hard not to receive a headache. She stared at his action, knowing he was just as nervous as she was. Her lips slowly transformed into a smile, and she couldn’t help how handsome he looked when he was like this. She giggled slightly, placing her hand over her mouth while she stepped closer to him. He looked up a bit, becoming startled how close their faces were.

“I think we can definitely be more than friends.” she answered, her brown eyes gleaming with glee. Her cheeks were pink as she added in a whisper, “I also, um… I love you.”

He blinked, trying to overcome the words that his best friend has just stated. Did she really say that, or was it his imagination? No, it wasn’t a dream… it was real. He soon smiled, then held her cheek with his hand, caressing her.

There was a deep shudder that ran through her spine as if she has gotten an electric shock. She knew what was going to happen as her eyes began to close, this time preparing for what she has dream of for a long time.

“I love you, too.” he finally answered after the long moment of silence.

Their eyes met, now filled with love for each other. Both of their faces became very close, only an inch away. His hand held hers as he took the rose, placing it next to her ear. He stared at her with gaze and wonder, looking at her natural beauty. She grinned, noticing that she was attracting him more by the second. The two leaned in a bit until their lips were gently pushed against each other’s. Autumn leaves began to fall around the couple as they shared their first kiss. She lightly wrapped her arms around him, kissing his lips. The two enjoyed it until they broke from their kiss, smiling at each other.

It was certain that the two loved each other, but at last… they were together. A couple with a sweet smile and a lovely kiss along with a sprinkle of love was all they needed.

.:.:.:.​

I admit it is short but this is the standard my teacher has told me, and so you must bear with me. I personally think I'm better off with the long one-shots. I don't think short works with me very well. XD

Anyway, feel free to review as I have stated above, and I hope you have enjoyed this short read.

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
It's Drew and May isn't it?!?! ISNT IT?! lol... I knew it... The rose thing totally made me think of that... Contestshipping rocks!
m

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Very nice. Just out of curiosity, who is the couple in here?

Heh, thanks. If you take a look at my signature, then perhaps you can figure it out. ^^

XxM!styxX said:
It's Drew and May isn't it?!?! ISNT IT?! lol... I knew it... The rose thing totally made me think of that... Contestshipping rocks!
m

It saddens me how much people don't pay attention to even what kind of story I write. =/