1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

sweet_piplup123's Favourite Pokemon!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by sweet_piplup123, Jan 8, 2009.

1. sweet_piplup123

sweet_piplup123 I lost the game?!?!

Okay alright...I took on this meme challenge this and that...went through about 5--6 days of drawing them and perfecting in colouring, with a few occasional swears in between. I apologise for some discolourings, but scanners are not always reliable, it seems. I present you my work...right now.

And before you ask--That blue ball thing beside Lucario is Aura Sphere, and that thing on Aerodactyl's background is an Old Amber! Excuse the love heart bit on Buneary.

So now...comment, rate and enjoy!

[​IMG]

2. Jessie&James

Jessie&James Beautiful...

9/10

It looks pretty good so... good job!

If I were you, I would replace Roserade for a different poison type Pokemon.

3. sweet_piplup123

Yay for my first review!
    About Roserade...I was thinking of putting her as grass type, but then I like Chikorita more...and I really don't have any other favourites from the Poison type family...

4. Jessie&James

How about Gliscor?

Edit: Oops I just remembered that it's ground flying

How about Seviper?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  5. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

It's pretty neat, but why does Roserade only have one hand?

6. sweet_piplup123

The other hand is like...hanging down on the other side :p

7. Yonowaru in Chaos

Yonowaru in Chaos gaspard de la nuit

I suggest you redo Chikorita. Its legs are...awkward.

8. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

I'm impressed by a few of your backgrounds. It was a very lovely idea for you to use the Old Amber as Aerodactyl's background, and it looks stunning as well.

Your Chikorita's legs are severely misplaced, and your Lucario looks a bit gawky, but altogether I very much enjoyed your picture. ^_^

9. S31R31

S31R31 The 90's

On that note, redo Piplup as well.

10. Dattebayo

Dattebayo Banned

I'll give you a high five for having Lucario, Chikorita, Luxray, and Piplup as your favorite pokemon.

11. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

Oh. I thought it was a cape to make it look cool XD

12. Jessie&James

I don't think she meant the cape was the hand. The hand is probably hidden on the other side of its body.

13. KidisMokuba

KidisMokuba I kill ***s.

Ummm....Torchic?

14. Kindrindra

Kindrindra 大事なのは自分らしいくある事

So those are your favorite pokemon...
    How did I know Piplup was gonna be one? And torchic? Hmm... I have absolutly no clue how I knew that ^_^
    Anyway, these are some really good drawings! As people have said before, Chicorita does look like it needs redoing... maybe make it hold up the exploration badge with a vine?

See Ya Later!

15. TurtwigFan1

TurtwigFan1 burning it down

Chikorita needs to be redone, as said and Lucario's arm looks dodgy. But it's better than me and it's nice to see your favourite Pokémon, Sugary!

16. sweet_piplup123

More reviews? *faints on spot*
    Yeah about Chikorita...I wasn't paying much attention while I was drawing it. I will redo it in a separate picture if it's really necessary.
    As for Lucario...I'll do the same thing as well, probably.
    By the way TurtwigFan1, since when did you adapt to the nickname Brumrha gave me? :p

17. kirby8933083

kirby8933083 mai husbando

Well, for the most part, half of these are good the other half could use a re-do. As said, Chickorita's legs are rather wonky, but the one that is super bugging me is Beautifly. The wings are perfectly fine, just the body and head are not correct. They should be more like spheres than ovals, and the limbs should be close to the body as apposed to being outspread. And Beautifly's eyes are blue, not gray. On Torchic, the head could have had better shape to it, the feet should be a tad larger, the wings are far too spikey and should be close to the body with less ridges. Though might I say, Luxray looks amazing. As does Palkia, which is a relatively hard pokemon to draw imo. x_x So great job on that, and keep up the good work.

18. octoboy

octoboy I Crush Everything

^beautifly's "not correct"? Ever heard of stylizing?

And what's wrong with outstretched arms and legs?

Some of these are really good, like gardevoir and lucario, but some of them are bad, like chikorita. Why does it have a limb growing out of its neck?

Most of them are ok though.

19. Imagine

Imagine ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴜᴛᴏᴘɪᴀ

Gardevoir's your favourite psychic? High five! XD

20. FireRedGyarados

FireRedGyarados Fanartist

I like how Luxray and Umbreon came out- the black gives them a graphic, silhouette look. The Chicorita's legs are placed in a way that it looks like she has an extra one- the middle one in the front should be behind the rest of her body..
    Very cool, though! ^^