• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sword and Shield Expansion 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlKoala

Hey everyone!

I'm a new member and made an account because I wanted other people's opinions on a theory or rather speculation I have about the sword and shield expansion.

Since expansion 1 is giving us 200+ pokemon to return to the Dex that would roughly put the dex to 3/4 complete. I think gamefreak will release an expansion 2 that gives us the remaining missing pokemon that aren't in the first expansion and make every pokemon compatible with SWSH.

My theory is the expansion 2 will cost 30USD. a whole new 2nd sequel game would cost 60USD. So for gamefreak to make their money, I predict they'll make an expansion 2 for another 30USD that will include the remaining pokemon, a "new game plus" (hard mode) and maybe a new area with a final legendary.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
This doesn't need to be a thread, as it is way too early to be talking about a second expansion. Locking it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.