• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sword and Shield Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSDark

Breeder
Welcome to the new edition of the Next Pokémon thread, where you can share your theories on which Pokémon might be caught, evolved or released by the characters starring in the Sword and Shield anime. Of course, you can also speculate what personalities/roles the Pokémon might have.

Please mind the following:

• Don't diss or mock others if their predictions differ from yours. If you think someone's speculation is unlikely to happen, too farfetched or flat-out impossible, you can debate with them, but please stay respectful at all times.
  • If you suspect that someone's trolling, please contact a mod via PM or the report function instead of replying to that person.
  • Please don't use huge and/or animated sprites for your team speculation posts.
  • PLEASE AVOID HUGE WALLS OF TEXT! If your post is very big, please consider using spoiler tags or taking out sprites if you're using any.

Please be considerate to fellow members. Thanks!

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
I would like a lot if Gloria (don't know if this is her official name) is the female companion, I like her design, and for some reason, I think Scorbunny fits with she. Also, I think she'll catch an Wooloo.

Red and Blue

Aside from the starters Corviknight and Drednaw seem like good choices for Ash's team.

Also this thread will probably be closed by a mod eventually

ShadowForce720

Aside from the starters Corviknight and Drednaw seem like good choices for Ash's team.

Also this thread will probably be closed by a mod eventually

yeah, because don't the mods usually like to have these kind of threads started a month before the actual game comes out, and by that time we will actually have a good amount of pokemon to speculate on because we will know about a lot of the pokemon in the games by then, and any time before that is pretty much considered to early.

Either way I do think it's too early to open up the Sword & Shield Pokemon Speculation thread when we know of like only of 12 pokemon and 2 of those are the mascot legendries for the games.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Ash - Pikachu, Grookey, Sobble, Corviknight, Fire type + Wildcard

Gloria: Scorbunny, Wooloo

Male Sidekick: Yamper

James: Drednaw/ Impidimp

Jessie: Nothing yet I can see being on her team.

Red and Blue

Ash - Pikachu, Grookey, Sobble, Corviknight, Fire type + Wildcard

Gloria: Scorbunny, Wooloo

Male Sidekick: Yamper

James: Drednaw/ Impidimp

Jessie: Nothing yet I can see being on her team.
You consider Impidimp a James Pokemon? Seems like a perfect match for Jessie

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.