• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sword Art Online Discussion

MERKwithALOHA

SAO has got to be the best anime that this season released, so how bout them beta testers.

Janovy

Banned
Well, now that I've read the light novel, I'm highly curious on how they will handle the rest of the story.

Especially the romance part.

Janovy

Banned
Did you read 16.5? Because that would be amazing animated, not that it will be unfortunately.
Ahem, yes, I have.

And while I don't think it's going to be animated (but I really, really wish it would), I think the lone events in chapter 16 (such as Asuna taking of her clothes and taking Kirito's words of spending the night together literally) pretty much implies what's going to happen next.

So while they may not show it, I'd be content if they at least implied that it happened.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
i'd like to hear what other people think is so good about this show, can someone explain to me?

Janovy

Banned
i'd like to hear what other people think is so good about this show, can someone explain to me?
I love the animation, music and I love the entire concept surrounding this show.

Janovy

Banned
And yes, Asuna is cute. :p

vodor

Banned
Ahem, yes, I have.

And while I don't think it's going to be animated (but I really, really wish it would), I think the lone events in chapter 16 (such as Asuna taking of her clothes and taking Kirito's words of spending the night together literally) pretty much implies what's going to happen next.

So while they may not show it, I'd be content if they at least implied that it happened.
Wait,
Does Asuna & Kirito get married in the game????

Sword Art Online is nice, and I can't really find any flaws within it so far. Others say the pacing is very rushed, but I think it's just to introduce some of the characters and such. After all that, they'll get back to the main story. I mean do you really want Kirito to go through all the floors one by one?

Janovy

Banned

Janovy

Banned
How long is left
I heard that the game end in floor 76 or 75 And Kirito has to start playing another game to save Asuna!

They're doing the chronological order so they first have to get all the side stories out of the way. Also, Heathcliff, the most important character to the plot of this SAO arc, has yet to appear. But yes, Kirito will beat the game and wake up while Asuna will remain trapped.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
glop glop glop.

Takeo

Ahem, yes, I have.

It will be tastefully done.
I'm holding high hopes for this anime but I feel the author is quite poor with his characters. The way some of them act isn't very realistic and the reasoning behind certain actions are just dumb. It's still a pretty entertaining anime so far.

Nah, because you have to remember that everyone in this world is socially awkward .

vodor

Banned
They're doing the chronological order so they first have to get all the side stories out of the way. Also, Heathcliff, the most important character to the plot of this SAO arc, has yet to appear. But yes, Kirito will beat the game and wake up while Asuna will remain trapped.
My Biggest fear in this Anime-
Asuna Dying !!!!