1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Sword Art Online Discussion

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by MERKwithALOHA, Aug 15, 2012.

1. MERKwithALOHA

MERKwithALOHA New Member

SAO has got to be the best anime that this season released, so how bout them beta testers.

2. Jolteon91

Jolteon91 iDOLM@STER Fanboy

Best anime is a bit of a long shot with stuff like Kokoro Connect and Tari Tari, but I've enjoyed it do far, but then A-1 Pictures are one of my favourite animation studios do there is a bit of bias in there.

3. Xionea

Xionea Half a centaur

They need to show more fights with the floor bosses. One isn't good enough. And more Asuna is a definite plus.

4. Janovy

Janovy Banned

Well, now that I've read the light novel, I'm highly curious on how they will handle the rest of the story.

Especially the romance part.

5. Jolteon91

Did you read 16.5? Because that would be amazing animated, not that it will be unfortunately.

6. Janovy

Janovy Banned

Ahem, yes, I have.

And while I don't think it's going to be animated (but I really, really wish it would), I think the lone events in chapter 16 (such as Asuna taking of her clothes and taking Kirito's words of spending the night together literally) pretty much implies what's going to happen next.

So while they may not show it, I'd be content if they at least implied that it happened.

7. Arahabaki

Arahabaki Come at me bro.

i'd like to hear what other people think is so good about this show, can someone explain to me?

8. Janovy

Janovy Banned

I love the animation, music and I love the entire concept surrounding this show.

9. Jolteon91

I'm biased towards A-1 Pictures, also Asuna is kawaii cute, that's pretty much my whole basis for enjoying the show so far.

10. Janovy

Janovy Banned

And yes, Asuna is cute. :p

11. vodor

vodor Banned

Wait,
    Does Asuna & Kirito get married in the game????

12. Sword Art Online is nice, and I can't really find any flaws within it so far. Others say the pacing is very rushed, but I think it's just to introduce some of the characters and such. After all that, they'll get back to the main story. I mean do you really want Kirito to go through all the floors one by one?

13. Janovy

Janovy Banned

Yes, they do.

14. Charminions

Charminions Hot♥

I'm holding high hopes for this anime but I feel the author is quite poor with his characters. The way some of them act isn't very realistic and the reasoning behind certain actions are just dumb. It's still a pretty entertaining anime so far.

15. vodor

vodor Banned

How long is left ?
    I heard that the game end in floor 76 or 75 And Kirito has to start playing another game to save Asuna!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  16. Janovy

Janovy Banned

They're doing the chronological order so they first have to get all the side stories out of the way. Also, Heathcliff, the most important character to the plot of this SAO arc, has yet to appear. But yes, Kirito will beat the game and wake up while Asuna will remain trapped.

17. Jolteon91

They do more then just get married.

18. Arahabaki

Arahabaki Come at me bro.

glop glop glop.

19. Takeo

Takeo Well-Known Member

It will be tastefully done.
    Nah, because you have to remember that everyone in this world is socially awkward .

20. vodor

vodor Banned

My Biggest fear in this Anime-
    Asuna Dying !!!!