• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sword Art Online Discussion

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Gets told there is an invisible wall above the clouds, tries to fly up anyway. Oh, Kirito, you know that **** ain't going to end well.

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
To hell with Asuna and Leafa!

KIRITO! GO WITH EGIL OR KLEIN! LET'S GET SOME GAY ACTION IN HERE! /shot

Oh yah Kirito have fun with a face full of brick..wall..cement...thing.

By the way, I'm not sure if any one asked this but... can't Kirito's cousin/sister be able to piece two and two together?

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
By the way, I'm not sure if any one asked this but... can't Kirito's cousin/sister be able to piece two and two together?

I always wondered how she hasn't recognised his avatar looked exactly like himself, but I suppose with custom avatars and all it's understandable.

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Wait, she doesn't know that she's been playing with Kirito? Then how come she got jealous of those two girls on his arms in the last episode?

She DOES know it's Kirito. What she DOESN'T know is that it's Kazuto..yato?(whatever) her cousin. She knows that shes playing with the avatar but she doesn't know that she's playing with her cousin.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
She DOES know it's Kirito. What she DOESN'T know is that it's Kazuto..yato?(whatever) her cousin. She knows that shes playing with the avatar but she doesn't know that she's playing with her cousin.

^^ ya this. im pretty sure though the second they meet asuna again she will find out so hoping next episode. btw his name is kirigaya kazuto :p

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

This took me a bit to realize what you were saying. I forgot Kirito was just an alias. But that's what I meant to say: How does she not realize that she's playing with her onii-chan cousin? It's painfully obvious.

Because she's a teenage girl, and teenage girls have fickle hearts.

Gah, dumb stupid dumb.
(I don't know what else to say, that sounds like the right reason even though it shouldn't be)

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
This took me a bit to realize what you were saying. I forgot Kirito was just an alias. But that's what I meant to say: How does she not realize that she's playing with her onii-chan cousin? It's painfully obvious.

Gah, dumb stupid dumb.
(I don't know what else to say, that sounds like the right reason even though it shouldn't be)

Avatars are customised in ALO, so a random person could just suddenly have the exact same looks as Kirito without being Kirito... Make Sense? It's impossible to tell, even if they're look-alikes.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Avatars are customised in ALO, so a random person could just suddenly have the exact same looks as Kirito without being Kirito... Make Sense? It's impossible to tell, even if they're look-alikes.

I'm not just talking about appearances here. He acts exactly like him, seeing as, well, he IS him.

PokeSonic

The Pluvius
-Checks-
Dammit someone beat me to talk bout episode 22 :c
Anyway, ****ing epic episode *o*
Cool fight scene, they find out, drama at the end, perfect~

But the interesting part is.....
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture 39/1354375690117_zps2953a67a.jpg

If you know what I mean... then I just love you....
Hint: Look at the swords >w<

It would ****ing awesome if Silver Crow And Black Lotus appear out of nowhere and kill everyone :3

Edit: Posting that pic as an official pic, not fanart, someone told me it was official anyway, if it is not, and you're sure of that, correct me please.

Last edited:

Xionea

Half a centaur
-Checks-
Dammit someone beat me to talk bout episode 22 :c
Anyway, ****ing epic episode *o*
Cool fight scene, they find out, drama at the end, perfect~

But the interesting part is.....
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture 39/1354375690117_zps2953a67a.jpg

If you know what I mean... then I just love you....
Hint: Look at the swords >w<

It would ****ing awesome if Silver Crow And Black Lotus appear out of nowhere and kill everyone :3

Edit: Posting that pic as an official pic, not fanart, someone told me it was official anyway, if it is not, and you're sure of that, correct me please.

I'm guessing it is official artwork, since Accel World and SAO are made by the same author.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

Impossible, considering Accel World takes place a few years after SAO. There is however that theory that Kuroyukihime is the daughter of Kirito/Asuna.

I'm guessing it is official artwork, since Accel World and SAO are made by the same author.

Doesn't automatically make it official though, to me it looks a bit different to the official art used on the cover of one of the SAO novels.

[img139]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/manga/1/34697.jpg[/img139]

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
About time she found out -_-.

But, don't the gamemods think the FIRST floor is um.. maybe a LITTLE challenging!? I mean there's like 500+ soldiers in there