• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sword Art Online Discussion

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Well I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to be soloed. Kirito was just being plain stupid charging into there alone.

"Even the strongest of raids couldn't clear it" -_-

Still don't understand why/how Sugu is attracted to Kirito.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
the episode was so sad. and kirito dont be dumb and rush in there! atleast bring a second sword with u if u want to do something that crazy!

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
SAO has disappointed as of late.

IF not for the fact that I've faithfully watched every Sat since July, and because it's over soon, I'd have dropped it.

PokeSonic

The Pluvius
Is that where they become like mafia or something? With guns I ****... I think that's what I read on wikipedia last time...
If that's the case... I think it'll suck... T_T
I want mah fantasy anime to remain~~~ TwT

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Is that where they become like mafia or something? With guns I ****... I think that's what I read on wikipedia last time...
If that's the case... I think it'll suck... T_T
I want mah fantasy anime to remain~~~ TwT

i didnt read much about it but i know theres guns and like light sabers so im guessing kirito will use a light saber

Roxas The Deaf

the deaf trainer
like the first 16 episode of sao and the rest of sao is alright tho but i heard its 10 episode per arc now considering ALfheim Online seem to be 10 episode arc and GG would start after that or so a friend told me just going by what i heard (pun not intended lol)

Xionea

Half a centaur
like the first 16 episode of sao and the rest of sao is alright tho but i heard its 10 episode per arc now considering ALfheim Online seem to be 10 episode arc and GG would start after that or so a friend told me just going by what i heard (pun not intended lol)

Currently, only the first two arcs are being animated and aired, SAO and ALO. So there is no way to know how long the GGO arc would last, since there is no confirmation SAO is even getting a second season. (Which it most likely will be, anyways)

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Execute Order 66.

Relevant Jedi can't be shot. Also, I don't recall that line being said in any of the only 3 Star Wars movies that exist.

EDIT: Unsurprisingly, volume 2 BD + DVDs of SAO have sold 35k so far, which makes season 2 all the more likely to happen.

Last edited: