• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sword of Destiny v.2 (sign-ups)

Universe Chaser

Trust me, I'm a cop.
I'm almost done with my SU, but won't have access to my computer for a week, so I guess that means I should reserve?

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
@Kiruria: Yay, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one happy at their comeback. I've been wanting a chance to use them again, I had a lot of fun writing them last time. Heck, even Tomoyo is from an RP that never got started, so I'm excited to use her again too.

I added a section of details to Tomoyo's race section, so hopefully that explains a few things though I'll be happy to add any other questions in. Also, her aversion is strictly to things that would harm, deter, or drive out ghosts or spirits, general "holy" things don't bother her if they don't have that quality, so I think she should be fine with the border (though correct me if I'm wrong on that).

Niihyl

Posthuman
Akh-ra-buh-may-loo. Due to my flimsy knowledge of Akkadian and Assyro-Babylonian... that's as close as you're going to get.

And perhaps: "And he fled out of his village into the depths of the desert," would make more sense? The stories should still be around though, although no one really believes in them. That'll be a shock for random children in various towns (and perhaps for our erstwhile adventurers) to see a horror-story-come-real walking through, trying to save their bloody ungrateful lives.

A succubus, whoop-de-do. This'll be fun... :p Sakh are all-male, so that probably won't be a problem. Everyone's killin' on the Lions though. Poor fellas.

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
@*Jean Grey*: Everything seems good to me Accepted. Why do I get the feeling she's going to try and get Opal or David to shoot at some of the people she traps in her whip? Meh, maybe it's just me...

@Universe Chaser: Alright... I'll make a note of the reserve

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
The werewolf with the cursed sword is here...

Name: Diego Vendrix

Race: ‘Evolved’ Werewolf; Blue moon

Evolved Werewolves is a term for werewolves formed under ‘special moons.’ Special moons are lunar eclipses (blood moons), blue moons (13th full moon in a year, literally a blue moon in this world), and harvest moons (hallow moons.) They share special abilities, such as greater strength, agility, dexterity and flexibility compared to normal werewolves. However, they cannot turn into full werewolves until their actual ‘special’ full moon. On normal full moons, they gain wolf-like characteristics and some of their special abilities. In Human Form, they are stronger and faster than normal Humans and limited to one special talent, depending per moon.

Blood moons grant berserker modes with enormous strength and power. They can regenerate their limbs. They are well-known for their power able to rip through the hardest of stones and claws as sharp as obsidian. They can release a paralyzing magical glare from their eyes, but it also keeps them from dying and lasts only 10-15 minutes. They are granted powerful poisions, which is the default ability in human forms, coming from teeth, ‘claws’ or for experts, spitting; these poisons are moderately harmful, though antidotes can be provided somewhat easily. The effects are mainly weakness and fatigue though consumption of certain plants adds additional effects, like if a blood moon wolf ate hallucogenic mushrooms, their poison will make the victim act goofy, delusional and peppy in addition to the fatigue, thought the werewolf will have to consume them each time to be able the have the effects. In addition, they are also short-tempered, bloodthirsty and pretty nuts.

Blue moons are rather well-rounded between the blood moons and harvest moons. They can wield some form of magic, usually as shockwaves from their physical attacks. A balance of strength and magic, they are considered the best overall because of the balance, but not as strong in an individual fiel like the others. They are strong to go through stone. They can send out energy slices via their claws, electrify through their fangs or even release sonic howls. In human form, they are limited to energy slices, either through fingers or even bladed weapons. They are rather balanced in human form, but the weakest in human form out of the three evolved.

Harvest moons are the fastest and lightest of werewolves. They are quite versed in magic. Although they are the weakest in brute strength, they can still slice through wood well enough. Their saliva can heal wounds and by howling, they can command flora to assist in fighting. Howling awakens the ‘spirits’ of nature to assist in fighting. These spirits are then summoned into holy wolf ‘golems’ made of pumpkins and corn stalks. By biting someone, he can actually introduce spiritual energy to make them stronger. They are calm, quiet and distant in human forms. They are able to communicate with Mother Nature still as their special power in human form.

Appearance: Diego stands at five foot, 9 inches and weighing at 150 pounds, with light olive skin. He has low cheekbones, a boyish face, no facial hair, and wears a pair of glasses that a wizard made for him. His hair is black with subtle patches of very dark brown, mainly in the tips. His hair is kept trimmed and neat, however the ends on the back of his head are messy and spiky. He has slightly bigger than average eyes, which are chocolate brown. His eyes are large enough that they are noticeably larger than average, even by a margin amount. On his left arm, is the strange runic-like mark that was where the Blue Moon Werewolf bit him and changed his life forever… In normal full moons, he gains wolf-like characteristics, such as wolf ears, longer hair, wolf eyes, longer fangs and sharper claws. His skin also appears darker and strange markings appear on his limbs occasionally. As a full Blue Moon Wolf, he has pitch black fur. He stands at 8 feet tall with powerful and quick arms and legs. He becomes full primal and he will work with the most basic goals. He also has strange blue markings on his fur. He has the whole ensemble: wolf eyes, ears, tail, claws, mouth, nose, and so on.

He wears a black tunic with dark gray trousers to start. He then has on black wrappings and sandals on his feet. The tunic has crystal blue trimmings on the sleeves. He wears some pieces of armor, mainly the shoulder pads, the back guard, and shin guards. They are not heavy, but pretty sturdy. They have a blue wolf symbol on it. He completes this ensemble with a black cloak with the same blue wolf insignia on it. The tunic and back piece is enchanted to ‘blend in’ with his fur when Diego goes into full wolf form, leaving him with his trousers, his feet wrapped and with his shoulder and shin guards when he becomes a full power wolf.

Personality: Diego has a soul of fire. He is a warm and passionate person with an occasion fiery temper and a burning streak for the pursuit for adventure, ideals, truth and romance. He is very empathetic and has a great desire to help people out. Unfortunately, his bluntness and inability to read subtle body language makes him come off of as insensitive. He can also be stubborn, headstrong and sometimes even down right crazy. Beneath this outgoing personality, Diego is a shy and quiet person. He is also a very artistic individual as he will often draw whenever he gets the chance to do so. He is very loyal, but can come on as clingy, especially around girls. He also likes to cook, which helps when he travels around. He seems to have moments of boundless energy and then moments of sudden exhaustion, an up-and-down trend he is wishing to control through meditation. He has his faults, however. Some of these are being blunt, sarcastic, picking fights, laziness and often day-dreaming during certain moments and saying a weird comment afterward. He may also show some malevolent intent or hold grudges for a while. He may even show cruel moments, characterized by a crazed grins and shadows under his eyes.

Perhaps the single largest defining feature of his personality is his dark side. A collection of his lust, wrath, fear and bitterness, this amount of negative emotions followed by his natural abnormal mental state results in an alter ego, a dark side which he simply calls DX. DX is characterized as a sadistic and psychotic, unbound by most rules and his actions can lead to very large consequences. However, most of his desires follow a twisted and darkened version of Diego’s, so he isn’t a complete enemy. DX’s presence also makes most Shadows avoid him as this split mind may lead to unpredictable consequences. Ultimately, Diego is a kind young man who wishes to make friends, find love and help protect what he cares for. When in serious situations, he knows it is time for him to use his intelligence and strengths at their full capacity.

History: Diego’s childhood is mainly unknown. From what little you can get out of him, he was born in the Gray Mountains. He found by an elderly swordsmaster. The swordsmaster told him that he was found in a small black basket. He claims that on that day there was a blue moon and even a solar eclipse. The old man trained Diego in swordmanship while Diego would also go to the nearby town for schooling. He was not very popular, but he was very smart. At the age of 10, another blue moon appeared. However, the werewolf came and attacked his master. Despite the fierce battle that tore through the mountain, the master was killed by the blue wolf. In retaliation, Diego fought him, only to get bit. Because of the blue moon, Diego changed in many ways. The Blue wolf was killed of by the monstrous Diego, now a Blue Moon Evolved Werewolf. After burying his master, Diego resolved to complete his dying wish, to find the sword Durandal.

After 3 years, he had managed to find it in a necrotic temple found in the grotto that was formed from the poisoned stream it was thrown into. Guarding was a Death Knight, a fallen Paladin who became a master of Necromancy. Diego fought bravely, even using his new Energy Slash, but it was of no avail. Realizing, he had only one choice, he fought so the attacks would create a hole in the ceiling. The azure moonlight of the Blue Moon fell onto him. He transformed into his Complete form before defeating the Death Knight. Upon obtaining the sword, the sword and electricity shot through, forcing back into his Mid-stage, as a wolfish human. He looked at the sword with great interest before he put it away and found a slab behind its pedestal. It stated Purify the blade and purify yourself, tainted one. For despite having the curse of a monster, it is your heart which makes you who you are, noble one.Diego stared at the tablet before leaving the tainted the temple, staring at the dawning sun. 5 years have passed and he has been traveling around the land, keeping himself under wraps but wiping any of the notorious cult he has heard off along the way.

In a dream, he felt a voice telling to go back to the beginning. He woke and saw he was no longer at the inn, but at the old temple he was raised in. There was a mysterious raven with a letter for him. After giving the blind bird a snack, she left and left him the letter. Having known Mornain’s actions, he found himself agreeing he should help in stopping the madman. So he gathered the money he earned and got ready to depart for the mysterious Avalon…

Equipment: Diego carries an enchanted knapsack made of what appears to be wolfhide. It can hold items many times its size. However, his main weapon is a magical sword. Not just any magic sword, a legendary magic sword. It is not Excalibur, but Durandal. Wielded by a legendary heroic knight named Roland, it was said to be tossed into a poisoned stream to prevent his enemies from getting the sword. This resulted in this heroic blade gaining a dark edge. This sword has light and dark properties, being a poisoned blade of a paladin. It looks like this, but has a thin black edge on the blade and the handle is darker. The sword is indestructible and allowed Diego to use his energy slices better than his arms. It is rumored to have great powers though they be hidden from him…

Abilities: Diego Vendrix is a Blue Moon Werewolf. That means he is considered the weakest compared to the Evolved Werewolves in terms of human form. However, he is a tough cookie, wielding a katana to help him with his attacks. He naturally has superhuman strength, dexterity, agility and flexibility, even as a human and knows how to wield a sword moderately well.
Human Form- Energy slices, through blades or if needed, his limbs.
Wolfish form (Once every full moon)- Energy slices, shock fangs,
Full power form (Once every blue moon)- Energy slices, shock fangs, sonic -blast howl

Other: By the way, Diego got dibs on Emilia.

Last edited:

AzerWrath

「深弾幕結界 -夢幻泡影-」
Wahahaha. Really? REALLY? One of these? It's been a long time. A really long time, since I've seen an RP that I actually have to use brains to make eet's sign-up. All the other RPs seem to have died off, and I have completely no idea what to post in them to revive them. Derp. Let's see now...

W-Wait. Fantasy races, no Aliens, obviously, hmm, must inhabit, or live in Crownen? Whutwhut. So many choices, what to choose, should I go for OP? Should I go for mediocre? Should I make a terribad sign-up and edit it in a day to make it better, and edit it more the day after to make it awesome and long, just like how a wall of text should be?

Oh, the unparalleled choices that float through my head. What to be, what to be?

Also, I'm trying to get my character to come from Avalon, so for the first time in History, I'm spending time to make my character.

---

Name: Az'ornargh'yur(Azz-Urn-Narg-Gore-Ur), Or, Alurmi

Race: Primordial Essence(Elemental, or to be more precise, Elemental-like Being)

Elementals, are, well, Elementals. Souls of their, well, elements! Such vague descriptions...

The elementals are potent and volatile elemental spirits of pure elemental energies, emerging from the primordial ooze of the world to safeguard a certain area with potent magical energies, or locked away in another, astral realm for wizards to summon. Elementals are basically the core of the entire world, from shaping the way grass grows, to how beings are created. But of course, Elementals themselves do not have the creation-capabilities of those who had formed it all...

They are just figureheads of sorts, guardians, nothing more, with great energy and power, nevertheless, but without the authority, or that massive payload of godlike, celestial, pulsating energy to make other, more sophisticated living creatures. There are many types of Elementals, but the lowest of them all are just mindless creations of their specific element, slipping through the cracks of the other, astral plane, called the Elemental Realm, to access the world here.

The more, middle-class elementals, are atleast stronger then the average elf, and can formulate thoughts. However, they are unable to speak, or understand complex infomation. Finally, the most powerful ones, some are just corrupted by their everlasting power, while others, are peaceful beings that guard their sacred homelands and places within this world. Among this class, there are two different lines that never converge. First, leads to the Elemental Lords. They're basically the "gods" of the elementals in some sense, with power unimaginable, they give commands to every other elemental that follows that specific element. Aside of that, the second line, is where the Primordial Elementals are. The Primordials are not as strong as the Lords, no, not by a long shot. They are just as powerful, as a high-class elemental who is able to speak, and act on it's own, becoming just like how a human, or other, civilized member of a race would.

The thing is, it's not their power levels that grant them, or place them in, one of the highest places in the Elemental line. It is their specific links to essensially, instead of focusing on common elements like fire and air, focus on unique aspects of nature like the night and poison. While normal Elementals focus on the most basic, or congregated elements of the world, Primordial Elementals have the aspects of things like Sound, Thought, Spirit, Mana, Life, Death. No, Darkness Elementals and Death Elementals are completely different.

And what Alurmi's aspect is, is Crystal. Crystal and Chaos.
---

Appearance: As a Primordial Essence, Alurmi is allowed to have Three additional forms along with her normal self. Her three forms are as called: Mortal, Primortal, Chaotic.

In his main, Primortal form, her Primordial powers have control over her appearance, so she appears as having swirling, yellow energies for feet, suspending her upper body in the air, along with numerous yellow crystals that connect her with this constantly twisting vortex she has bellow. Her main body, or torso, wields an old, almost rusty-looking chest-plate that is encased in a spinning, black circle, within a shell of just one block of yellow crystal. There seems to be something like a collar around her neck, followed by a large, elongated(sideways) blade skull. The skull has numerous, sharp, bone-like teeth and a scar on the left eye socket. Within that skull, is only a blue glow, that suspends it in a multitude of crystals. Almost as if the crystals are hollow. The teeth and everything the skull has, is as black as the night. Her arms are thick and covered with more yellow crystals, with visible hands with three fingers and a thumb. There seems to be liquid flowing inside the crystals that connect her arms to her body.

She's a hulking, well, not really, just larger then most higher-end elementals, about 8 feet tall.

In her mortal form, she is a woman, about five feet tall and 4 inches, tall, with an unknown weight, although she appears skinny, she's heavier then she looks. With long, flowing blonde hair, and long, but not too long, pointed ears, looking more like an elf then a human. With high cheek bones and a pointed fringe. Atop her heads, instead of crystal, are a small pair of yellow horns that curve to the back. They're not really visible from afar, because of her blonde hair, but upon closer inspection, seem to have some runes on them, and the tips of the horns are quite noticable if you stand next to her. She has somewhat small eyes, with golden-surrounding black pupils, and beautiful lips. She has a scar across her cheek, facing southright(eastwestIDK.)

Alurmi has a weird skin colour, a dark, peachy colour with a hint of red. She has a moderate bust size too, so that eliminates the factor of having an uncommon skin coloration. Finally, she choice of clothing is sort of revealing... First, she has red, gold-trimmed gauntlets and boots, well, not really boots, more like greaves, or something, well, they reach up almost to her waist. All metallic and shiny, and they exactly fit her body. The boots have runes of them, and so do the gauntlets. Each rune represents a role she has played in the times long ago. Her gauntlets also have spiked fingers and a pink gem on the backhand. She has a red pendent that she wears across her neck, and not even she touches it. It has the shape of that collar she has on her Primortal form, only that this time, it has another pink gem on it. Her more, private spots are covered with armored, red, trimmed gold plates, one appears to be cut out from a breastplate, while the other, follows up(Not attached to) from her greaves, to go around her waist.

Finally, her Chaotic form, the most easiest to describe. It's a anifestation of hatred, combined with the sins of all living creations. It's form is a medium-sized, ball of black energy, surrounded by tentacles. It's blob-like body crawls along the ground like a slug, and in it's middle, is a long neck, that holds a sharp, pointed head, which can rip into two to reveal her mouth, filled with many black teeth. Stream-lined, red, glowing eyes surround her head, and it's covered by a green, demonic skull. She can't access this form whenever she wants to. She has to be at death to appear like this. Also, she has no control over herself. While in this form, she automatically spreads a black substance which covers all matter in the area on the ground as it slowly expands.

---

Personality: Alurmi is quite an enigmatic person, not really willing to talk much, or reveal much, unless you probe her enough, or get her mad, as she doesn't really think before she does things. However, at times when she does think, she thinks for a really long time, and the plans she can formulate after that train of thought are really, quite spectacular. If anyone is suited for the role of "mastermind" it's Alurmi, and she often has a great deal of insight and understanding about whatever happens in the world, and possesses considerable intellectual prowess, as well. After living for such a long time, she has lost track of her age, and just says it as "Infinite", she can actually die, by the sword or magic, or poor living conditions, just like how a mortal would. But, she has been able to take care of herself over the past few, god knows how long. Currently, after getting intelligence and wisdom from the ages she has lived through, Alurmi sleeps most of the time, living currently for the enjoyment of life, not really caring much about the "outside world", or, as she considers, the towns and villages of sorts, any sophisticated(in fantasy times, like castles and crap) lands.

Alurmi usually doesn't abuse her power, and overestimates opponents, however, after finding them, weaker then she would expect, she has a tendency to toy with her opponents rather than use her full power from the that moment. If her opponent matches her skill, she will use her full power, even though it's not alot, for as I've stated, she isn't godlike powerful, but just about the same as a higher-class Elemental. Though she seems flaky and unreliable most of the time, when the safety or security of any being, is at stake, she won't hesitate to get involved, even if it means using others to do the work for her. She could easily be either a villain or a heroine, depending on her whims too.

---

History: Alurmi has been here, for a long, long time. Not as long as to participate in the creation of Crownen, but to have lived long enough to see the entire continent/world of Crownen. She could just be about 17~<3 years old! I mean, uhh, well, even she lost count herself, so how would she know?

Alurmi had traveled the world, far and wide, but never outside of Crownen, she would never, ever leave the place where she was created, unless it was really required with some, godlike, urgent matter. She was born just like how an elemental would be, emerging from a speck of pure, clean energy of a soul, before taking form, reaching out to the nearest elements near her. But, she was not formed on Crownen. She was formed somewhere else, somewhere in Crownen, but yet, not, a parallel universe if you would, or so called; The Grand Void. The tiny crack where the land where Elementals live and this world merge. She was born there, and after taking in the two ingredients for life in herself, she would be thrust out, into Crownen. Where exactly? Who knows?

She had first arrived in the mountains, somewhere on the Sentinel Mountains, and she began to grow, adapt, evolve. With the two, special, primordial elements inside of her, she became, an essence. A Primordial essence. Within days, she was granted the ability to think, the ability to speak, to know, to want, a personality, everything a mortal would have. For the first few years of her life, Alurmi had trained herself in her Primortal form, with a small piece of rock, shaped like a dagger, slowly being able to consume food, she began hunting for game in the mountains, unknowningly, heading down, further and further. During this time, there were few elves, not enough to cover the land, not enough to have their patrols. Alurmi ventured into elven lands, finding a safe spot, one that would guarantee her a dark, secluded spot, away from the eyes of every other living creature. Finally, after weeks of searching, she found a cave. It was no ordinary cave. It was unmarked. Unknown. No one had ventured here. She took it.

As she slowly grew over the years, the gained the ability, that could only be used once. To go back to where she once came. Of course, she had ventured out of this deep cave that she called her home, travelling across the "wing" of Crownen, spying on elves and others alike, slowly growing a fond love for this land. She used that ability, but for a different reason, to retrieve something. Anything! Her growing body size was now too big to be able to hide in the bushes and ambush game like small rabbits and deer. With that thought in mind, Alurmi, in her primortal form, stepped into a deep slumber, concentrating, on getting what she needed to survive. She slept this way, her energies concentrating in her body, around her, growing, growing, and she awoke, after years and years of who knows how long. By this time, the elves have finished defeating the invading Sakh, and many other things, unknown to her, had happened. But finally, she had what she wanted. Enough energy.

Alurmi looked up to the celling of the cave, and imagined a desolate landscape, followed by one of swirling energy, one with every kind of terrain possible... A rip tore itself through the celling of the cave, and Alurmi released a ball of yellow energy in it, seeking something... Something of her homeland... Something, anything!

Plop.
Plop.
Plop.
Cling!

Fell from the rip, was surposed to be something like a lance, a spear, a sword, a knife! Anything, but what came out, was just a hilt. The rip closed instantly, and Alurmi's power receded, steadily growing lower. Just that one, simple-looking spell, cost so much of her energy. She had by now, imagined how she would look like to fit in with the other inhabitants of this land, taking the form of an elf, however, with some... uncharacteristic details. Taking up the sword hilt, she set her way towards the nearest elven city. As she approached one of them, she was stopped by the patrol, and questioned. They had never seen someone like her, so mysterious, so, weird-looking. Eventually, she managed to convince the elves that she was of no threat, and continued into the city. She had lived there for even more years to come, in a house given to her by one of the lords of the city, as she had come in not as a proud, arrogant elemental, but as a humble weird beggar.

Although her house was mediocre, it was considered a treasure to Alurmi. She slowly began to reform her body, to look more elegant, and eye-catching, and finally, came up with what she had now. With one cost. She could no longer change into any other form besides her original, and her mortal form. Even with that, Alurmi didn't mind. Anyway, there was peace in the land, and she would, if she could, help preserve it for the many millienia that would come.

After more years of staying within the elven city, Alurmi set out, having her reputation as the kindhearted-to-all-person secured, she went to explore the lands, this new home that she was destined to live in, she had to discover it. Discover it all...

(Wow, really, many years passed. Haha, she's old.)

Once again, for years, Alurmi had traveled the lands, discovering what she never knew, many creatures unimaginable, many mysterys, and happiness. Finally, there was only one place left to discover. She had heard a rumor that there was a sunken island. Once called Avalon. One, where there's always peace, happiness, prosperity, everything anyone would wish for. Alurmi just had to go there... Soon enough, she set off once again, to search for this sacred island, to end her quest in finding her place in the world. As she sailed on the forgotten waters, alone in the cold, in her heart, she just wanted to find this place, and to finish her own quest, and unknowningly, she did, passing through the barrier and landing on the shores of the island. Immediately, she set fire to her small ship of sorts, burning it into ashes, and snuck into the island.

What she saw, was unimaginable. And what she achieved, was peace in herself.

Forevermore till Nevermore, she had lived here in secret, unknown to the others here, in a secluded area near the shore, practicing her swordsplay and sleeping all the while, still not being able to use the sword hilt... And eventually, the last one that Ezra would come to, was her. She accepted the letter from the bird, before letting it go free. At long last, she had found her place in the world, but she knew she had to give up the peace she had, for in attempting this new journey of hers, she would have to leave it.

...Wait. Wait wait. She had to find someone in Avalon. Without getting caught. Well, this was an unexpected turn of events.

--(Derp, I kinda shortened the History a little. Make that alot. i actually thought of writing an even larger wall of text on this, but yeaah...)

Equipment: The weird sword hilt, coloured purple and has a green gem in the center of it. Eventually, Alurmi will be able to use it, forming a long, yellow saber with red runes, all made out of pure energy. When Alurmi finally manages to use the blade, it will change in her Primortal form, to become a double-bladed Scythe, where the blades are made of pure energy. Alurmi also wears a brown cloak to cover herself too.

Abilities:

Primortal Form: In this form, Alurmi's control over Crystal is instant, being able to form sharp, drill-shaped shards as quick-fire bullets, or something like a concentrated ball of Crystal Energy. Either way, in this form, her power is more, how would you say it... Condensed. Something like impaling a moderate area(About two metres) around her with Crystal is moderate in this form, while it takes much harder concentration in her Mortal form. With a major strength and speed boost at the cost of endurance, since the crystals that are around her more, skeletral-like body, are hollow, she's like a glass cannon. Her speed allows her to move considerably fast, but, because of her size, much easier to hit if timed properly.

Skills: Infinity Storm. By using her power of merging a little of Chaos with Crystal, Alurmi is able to release a tiny, pin-point beam, that encases the Enemy in Crystal, before a huge beam of black energy rips forth from her hand. Instant use, Only usuable once.

Paradoxal Revelation. Impales the ground around Alurmi in a circle, trapping opponents in a two-metre range. The crystals charge for three seconds, and can be broken if hit hard enough. After charging, they fire tiny waves of energy towards Alurmi, and in return, the beams ripple into devastating waves after hitting Alurmi.

Mortal Form: In this form, Alurmi is much more agile, with moderate endurance and strength. In this form, using her Crystal powers to create devastating effects requires time. Alot of time. Plus, she would have to be stationary. Although, in this form, she is able to draw energy from the surroundings... If there is a Crystal substance. Drawing energy from other crystals would allow her to use her skills quicker, and more deadlier. She can still form crystal shards at will in a moment's notice, though.

Skills: Scarlet Blades of Forethought. Two, short-sword sized blades of yellow energy emerge from Alurmi's wrists, allowing her to fight. They absorb energy from any nearby Crystals automatically. Requires 6 seconds to being stationary and concentrating.

Impulse Aurora. Forms a sphere in Alurmi's right hand, before she punches the air, forming a wide ring of pulsating, red energy, that pushes itself forward and expands towards the enemy. Requires 4 seconds of concentrating, 1 second of being stationary.

Evangelion. Alurmi's best move in her Mortal Form. Requires 10 seconds of being stationary and concentrating, also requires a nearby Crystal source. Alurmi's left hand is covered in yellow crystal, while her right is covered in white crystal. Ten instant hits with the left hand will form a Crystal within the victim, before it expands and shatters. Seven hits with the white crystal will paralyze the opponent. If both hit, Alurmi can release a blast of blue energy by using both of her hands. How this skill works is a mystery.

Chaotic Form: Slow, Extremely hard to kill, and powerful. The first thing that happens when Alurmi goes into this state, is unleash a wide, slow-growing black substance called "The Abyss". When standing on it, you do not take damage at all, but it ruins the landscape and constantly powers Alurmi. Holy power can dispell the Abyss permanently. Expands till about 50 feet. Looking into Alurmi's streamlined, red eyes, for long enough, will drive you insane. Unknown skills. Inability to talk.

Other: She likes cute animals. Hehe.

Last edited:

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Hey, not to sound impatient, but is there any idea as to when this might start? I've been looking forward to it. I wasn't in the last release of this RP, and it does seem pretty cool.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Hey, not to sound impatient, but is there any idea as to when this might start? I've been looking forward to it. I wasn't in the last release of this RP, and it does seem pretty cool.

Patience, my friend, patience. I trust that kiruria will start it when he feels ready to start it. Be patient for it is the start of the school year so he may be bogged down at school.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
If you see a word you do not understand, get a Welsh-English dictionary and look it up :3
Took me longer then it should've >.>;
Anyway, I'm so original to be the only full human here ;) enjoy!

Name: Vale Amddiffynnol Awel

Race: Human

Appearance: Vale is, in comparison to almost everybody else, pretty normal in appearance. He has a friendly looking face with no obvious scars whatsoever, he does have a small burn mark on his left cheek that he rather not talks about. His grey hair is fairly odd, because not only does it stays slightly spiky whatever Vale tries, he also has a strain of hair that goes just between his eyebrows which apparently can move according to Vale’s emotions: when he’s happy, curious, active or angry his hair just hangs slightly in front of his forehead between his eyebrows, when he’s sad or dead-serious it somehow sticks to his forehead as if his hair is wet, whilst when he flinched or is surprised that strain sticks right up into the hair for a moment before falling back between his thin, grey eyebrows, Vale does not know however that his hair does this.

Vale’s build is not overly muscled, but is very fit with slight signs of muscle growth, and his skin is fairly tanned. One of his most outstanding body features are his gigantic burn marks that run from his left-toes all the way to his upper left leg, then from his left hip to his left shoulder and a second that covers the wrist and hand palm of his left hand, Vale tries to keep them all as much hidden as possible.

As far as Vale’s clothing goes: in the beginning he’ll wear a brown, wool monk’s robe that covers his entire body and most of his face when he wears his hood over his head. But under that robe he wears more casual clothes (as far as that’s possible). His clothes consists of either short-sleeved or no-sleeved white shirts which are entirely white but always cover his entire torso and shoulders, over this he sometimes wears a dark-blue, short-sleeved jackets with six pockets, the pockets of these jackets are dimly orange colored. As far as his pants go, he will always wear something that at least covers his entire left leg: and as such he usually wears long, black and dark-blue trousers with a yellow thunder sewed on the right pipe. At the knee area of his trousers, there are added knee-protectors made out of light-mythril to keep his knees protected from the pressure Quick Feet puts on them. He usually wears extra strong black and white shoes without shoelaces so that his feet can easily slip out of them.

As far as Vale’s accessories go, he always wears his blue and orange goggles either around his neck or in his hair, as well as two necklaces: one rosary that shows where Vale originated from (The same as Merci’s), the other is from unknown origin that is a flame-like symbol. Vale also wears a single, black, rubber, fingerless glove on his left hand that also covers his wrist whilst he wears an old, gold with silver ring on his right middle finger. He also wears a small leather pouch on his hip where he keeps small items and sometimes his pet bird in.

Personality: Vale is basically one of a kind, he’s generally friendly, energetic and cocky: to some he’s considered annoying but who cares? Whilst Vale is full of energy almost all the time, he has a hard time concentrating on something that’s not life-important (to him: almost everything isn’t important go figures) and will try to get out of chores or stuff that he doesn’t want to do by being lazy. Even though Vale cannot concentrate a lot: it doesn’t mean it bores him, his condition just doesn’t allow him to do so. Vale greatly dislikes anything related to his past: monasteries, fire, water, angels, religion (he’s an atheist) and the list goes on: these things are so painful for him that he grows bitter the moment it comes up, and whenever Vale gets bitter it is bound that something will go wrong shortly after, mostly because Vale does not think straight (well, less straight than his usual) when he gets mad about something. Vale openly disagrees with the ‘quest’ that will ‘safe the lands’, mostly because ‘he isn’t a dreamer’, and openly mocks anyone who believes in ideals and dreams and only joined in the quest because he had nowhere to go anyway.

To most people, Vale pretends that he’s alright with being alone. However, deep down Vale is still just a child: afraid and confused of the big world who believes with all his heart in the quest they’re undertaking, even deeper down he believes himself to one day wield this Sword of Destiny, which causes some confusion in himself. This, coupled with his condition which causes him to, whenever he’s calm or relaxed to hear both of his heart beatings, makes him deadly afraid to stay calm, and even causes him to only sleep four hours a day: and even then only a light sleep because he thinks the two heart beatings are his own and a dead soul of his old monastery. This more ‘real’ side of Vale is also the reason he has Wing with him at all times: Wing is his only friend that will always be with and support him, and as such: he’s very attached to Wing. Vale’s biggest wishes are that the quest they are undertaking will be completed successfully, and that he will one day meet somebody who will help and bond with him and be a ‘best friend’.

History: As far as Vale is concerned he grew up on an orphanage in the ‘rear’ area with four older brothers who all picked on him for being the smallest, the weakest and his disorder. So Vale taught himself to run, to run faster than anybody else. And by the age of 10 he managed use his ‘problem’ as his brothers called it, to his advantage in the form of Quick Feet to outrun them all.

Around his 13th lifecycle he was chosen to join the nearby monastery called eglwys wedi ei warchod gan angylion, by a visiting monk. Vale was fine with that decision because he disliked the orphanage anyway.
According to the monk that took him out of the orphanage, he was an ‘adoptive father’ of Vale as of now, and that he would be responsible about him. Vale was fine with it, since he never had a ‘father’ in the first place. This monk was called malwraig gofalu am breuddwydion, but Vale was allowed to call him Pi: the mathematical word for an unending number, just like everybody else. Vale felt special that he could say his ‘fathers’ actual name. What Vale did notice very quickly was that the monastery wasn’t one like he was told at the orphanage. It wasn’t here all about gardening, praying and The Source stuff. Yes they did those, but fighting was also practiced here! Vale was surprised by this, but Pi stated that the ‘brothers’, as they call each other, had to protect The Source of the Satanism and other religions, even by force if they have to. While Vale didn’t like the word ‘brother’ because of his own brothers, he was fine with everything else: finally something he could do. And surely, Pi and the other ‘brothers’ began teaching him in the ways of weaponry and material arts.

One day, after the morning prayer. Pi told him a story about a wandering Angel that protected the Monastery in dire times, and that it was rumored that she would always wander around the monastery to make sure it stays protected. Vale was hit by the story and was determined to find this Angel because it made him feel ‘kind of tingly’ inside. And surely, once he was in the nearby apple orchard he saw a young woman surrounded by some dim light and sparkles chasing several butterflies. Vale was almost sure it was that angel, so he ran back to the monastery to tell Pi all about it. But he noticed smoke in the distance, and he began running faster and faster. Until he saw the monastery on fire, he began panicking and worried about Pi. He ran headstrong into the burning monastery, and whilst blinded by the smoke he managed to find Pi stuck under a pile of rubble, with only his head and one arm still exposed. Vale kneeled down, somehow able to ignore the flames and just looked in Pi’s grey eyes.

“Everything is going to be alright..” Pi whispered as he closed his eyes, causing Vale to cry it out as he ran back out upon the close by hills and just watched the burning monastery. And when he had stopped crying, he just looked to the flaming building without a word, and after some minutes he began screaming towards the sky.

“THE SOURCE DOES NOT EXIST!” Vale screamed as he pointed towards the sky, before picking up his remaining possessions beside him and started walking away, still hearing the fire burning behind him. “The Source does not exist…” He muttered, “and neither does that angel..” as he just walked away.
He walked for three days straight, just walking in a single direction. Until he stopped by a riverbed and noticed a gigantic burn mark on his left leg, but out of nowhere a small bird came and just landed in front of him, and Vale felt some kind of kinship towards the little animal. Vale held out his hand towards the bird and began whispering, “I’ll call you Wing, you’ll be eternal what my father couldn’t be.” As the little bird laid itself upon his head, as if it had understood what Vale had said.

Equipment: Vale carries his old mentor’s battle staff with him, as well as two one-handed light-steel swords which he can dual wield or use one together with the staff. He has a small pouch around his hip with bandages in it. He also carries a rosary necklace around his neck at all times, this being the proof that he was from his old monastery, as well as a second necklace that has an orange-yellowish flame-like symbol that he wears together with the rosary. Vale also owns a pair of goggles which he usually wears on his head, but sometimes around his neck, he usually has these on when he uses Quick Feet to protect his eyes.

Abilities: Vale, due to his ‘disorder’ and history. Has developed a trademark technique called ‘Quick Feet’, which he can activate by rapidly making a running motion on one spot, which will cause his adrenalin to pump around even faster than normal, causing his movement, reaction, thinking and talking speed to be even higher. However, in the eyes of Vale everything seems normal, except that everybody else moves slower. Unknown to him though, is that this technique puts great pressure on his heart and could cause his heart to one day just collapse of the pressure.

Vale, also due to his ‘disorder’ has developed another technique which he calls ‘Super Focus’. Vale does not really know how to exactly activate it, but what is known to him is that he’ll focus his brain functions in such a way that he forgets certain things so that he’ll become less energetic and far more intelligent (or at least, now is relaxed enough to use his intelligence, depends on how you look at it). Apparently Vale sees everything as puzzle parts in this ‘state’. This technique is usually mocked by being called Amnesia Thinking. Vale managed to use this technique to get more than his usual four hours sleep, but it can be dangerous because he can simply forget to wake up, causing him to get into a coma.

Vale does not believe in strength and power, rather in himself, his intuition and his skill. This coupled with his Super Focus when he was younger, caused him to be some sort of jack-of-all-trades. He can use a battle staff, two swords (backhanded and normal), some magic and can even use other weapons if he has no other options, however whilst he is skilled in all of them, he lacks the power most people use to back their weapons up. And the lack of power, coupled with his lack of concentration and constant movement, causes him to have drawbacks more experienced fighters don’t have.

Whilst Vales knows some spells, and they all focus on force magic: magic that uses energy from one’s body as a power source, so instead of training the mind: force magicians need to train their body, and as such this magic school is almost made for Vale.

-Flare Light: Vale summons a ball of light to blind somebody/be a light source if it is dark, can also be used as a distraction.

-Force Punch: Vale slams his fist against an opponent, and at the same time fires a heavy magic force through his knuckles to blow them back and deal internal damage.

-Force Shield: Vale gathers force magic between his hands, then let’s the gathering force flow through his body to send it from around his body to push away projectiles and people, can also be used only certain parts of his body for quicker use. Can block certain elements and other weak projectiles, when used in Quick Feet it is able to block elements and strong projectiles with focus on a single body part, can push away people when sending it from his entire body.

-Knight Illusion: Vale runs forward and suddenly stops to send a wind blast in shape of himself towards an opponent. Needs Quick Feet to get to the needed speed.

-Force Rain: Vale slowely gathers his energy to summon large amounts of energy balls that he will rain down on a certain area. Needs Quick Feet to get the needed energy.

Other: Vale has a condition which is called Yr distrywiwr, this condition greatly increases his energy rates and endurance at the cost of having low concentration and most importantly: it causes Vale to grow a second heart. It is unknown where this condition came from, and what’s it’s uses are, and where the second heart comes from. But it seems that it has to do with carrying ‘dead spirits’ with said person.

Vale has a pet bird called Wing. Wing is a small brown-greyish bird that is very timid and depends almost entirely on Vale because Wing has accepted Vale as it’s ‘mother’. Wing usually resides in Vale’s hair or his side pouch: but Vale does not mind either way since Wing is a big moral support for Vale.

Vale’s favorite food is baked and spiced salmon with peeled oranges.

Vale’s favorite items are his goggles and both of his necklaces.

Vale’s favorite animals are butterflies, birds and puppies.

Vale is unable to swim, because he’s afraid of water.

Vale is deadly afraid of any fire that’s bigger than a small campfire, and will get nervous even when there’s only a small fire nearby.

Apparently Vale cries whenever he sees a Rainbow.

Vale loves the colors purple, blue and green.

Last edited:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
ANNOUNCEMENT: Wow, this RPG is filling up! I'm planning to start the RPG in a couple of days, so if you're still interested in this RPG, please reserve a spot now!

(Also, I'm giving everyone who has posted in this thread so far but doesn't have a signup yet a reserve. So if you already posted here... don't worry, you're good. Just keep working on your signup.)

And now to comment on more signups...

Jean Grey: Hmm, I originally considered succubi and incubi to be synonymous with sexual vampires (they obtain energy by... sleeping with their victims), which would mean that they just look like humans save for the possible pain skin colour as is typical of vampires. Emilia looks to me more like a dragoon (a half-dragon, like Slipomatic's character) with some siren characteristics.

However, since I totally failed to mention succubi in the Race Descriptions in my first post, that means you have the final say on what the characteristics of that race are in this RPG. Meaning I have to let you slide on this. Everything else looks good. Accepted.

(And haha, her appearance and such makes her look kinda-sorta like Katami... This should be interesting.)

DVB: Okay, this make much more sense now. Accepted.

AzerWrath: Whoa, another very interesting race! I was kinda hoping we'd get someone from Avalon. Your signup is very well-written--I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into it. However, there are still a couple of issues worth mentioning:

1. Okay, control of crystals is fine. But changing the whole area into crystal? I think this is too powerful an ability you're giving her. Even turning weapons into crystal is stretching it... okay, so Mornain can turn weapons into diamond, but A) that takes time and energy, and B) he's our main antagonist, so he kinda has a right to be super-powerful like that. Not just anyone can successfully wield the Sword of Destiny...

Rather than just telling you to change something, I will offer a suggestion in case you're out of ideas. If you like, you can make it so that Alurmi can only change portable objects (including weapons) into crystal, and she can have the ability to turn them back to normal as well. If you want you can also give her an offensive spell, a crystal rain or something (think Renamon's Diamond Storm or the Pokemon attack Power Gem).

2. How big of an area does "Chaos Alurmi's" black substance cover? I'd suggest a circle with a radius of 50 feet or so, especially if the substance causes any sort of harm or damage to people. It can't be able to extend indefinitely of course. And I'd suggest you describe this in the Abilities section.

3. Is there a difference between her Mortal and Primortal forms in terms of her crystal magic? Or is it just an appearance thing? Of course, there's the fact that her Primortal form can hover in the air (this form reminds me of a genie, haha), but that's not a crystal specific ability, so it doesn't count.

You are pending until you fix the above issues (especially 1 and 2).

Slipomatic/Neo Pikachu: It should start within a week from now. And I'm female, just so you know.

zandgaia: Since Crownen is connected to Avalon, we can all expect Welsh names to present here. (Japanese ones are another story, er-hem.) And yay, I'm so glad to see a human here! Haha, when I first read about Wing in the History, I thought you were referring to Ezra and that Vale felt the need to name her. (She can't say her name after all--or anything for that matter.) Silly me...

An interesting disorder... So hmm, your first ability reminds me of a sort of "working up" exercise, and the second one reminds me of meditation. Which makes sense given his connection to the monastery and all. After all, when meditating, one lets go of any wandering thoughts, so in a sense it's like forgetting.

That Knight Illusion is a cool ability. It seems like he's literally charging up his aura and sending it forward. These Force abilities in general look very much like aura powers to me, specifically "aureole powers" which are more physical in nature (as opposed to "nimbus powers", which are almost psychic in nature and include psychokinesis and the like). This isn't something you need to clarify--I just thought I'd mention it as food for thought.

But there is one issue with your signup: TOO MANY TECHNIQUES!!! This isn't Star Wars, so the Force isn't that legendary. I'd recommend getting rid of the Priest Illusion as it's just too much, and making the Force Field more defensive in nature. I'd also recommend having the Force Rain take a little time to charge up or just be energy-demanding, due to how powerful it is. And the Flare Light would only be able to blind someone when in a dark place--otherwise it would need to be as bright as the Sun to do so, which is of course too much. So yeah, pending until you make those changes.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Alright, changed Vale's abilities:

Force Rain gathers energy slowely and needs Quick Feet (bad combination)

Force Shield (First: Force Field) is more defensively natured now, and is able to push projectiles and people away, but can also be used on just certain parts of Vale's body to great more focused defenses (like say his hand to block a projectile, but the rest of his body is not protected) and I guess I'll make Vale pratice in-story to train this technique to give an extra push to his attacks. Not sure about the need of Quick Feet, whatcha think?

Flare Light only blinds somebody (due to difference in light level) or is useful in dark places. Btw, the reason Vale has Flare Light is because he's afraid of fire.

Priest Illusion has been deleted, I guess it is too powerful =S.

After all, when meditating, one lets go of any wandering thoughts, so in a sense it's like forgetting.

The problem and difference between the two is that when Vale uses Super Focus he can also forget useful stuff, but at the same time can make him more focused. (Read example: more than four hours sleep at the risk of forgetting to wake up, go figures xD)

Why do I like making fun of Vale =S

Last edited:

AzerWrath

「深弾幕結界 -夢幻泡影-」
Editted. Whoo!

Floorman

Creeping On Le Floor
Yes!!! We're starting soon!!!

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
zandgaia: Okay, it looks reasonable now. Accepted. As for the Force Shield, I think you can make it so that Vale can use it to push away elemental things such as fire with relative ease (this is a basic aura power), but in order to make the shield block physical attacks or push away people, he'll have to use Quick Feet to do so. How does that sound?

Haha, actually, making fun of your own characters is a good thing. It makes you less likely to create Mary Sues.

AzerWrath: The fixes look reasonable. I'm guessing the Chaotic Form is like a form of revenge against whoever killed her. Although it will be interesting if traces of the Chaotic Form appear (but not as powerful as the real thing) when Alurmi is in a near-death situation, or falls unconscious or something (especially if the offender is a Sakh--they'd be evil enough to invoke the chaos in her). Accepted.

Thank you again, Manaphy Mare, for updating the list of who's accepted (you just have to add these two and Jean Grey now). Of course, I'll post my own list once I start the RPG.

Speaking of starting the RPG... Well, starting today, I'm taking a two-week vacation to visit family and such. (I'm typing this post at the airport.) Fortunately, it looks like I will have internet access most of the time while I am there--the only issue is whether I will have time to post. But I will put in as much time as I can, and focus primarily on this RPG in the meantime. I'll most likely start the RPG tomorrow, and I'll probably end up typing most of the first post on the airplane (I don't necessarily need internet to do that). So yes, the waiting will be over real soon.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
An elephantine hero emerges...

Since your busy, I'll post my sign up now so you have more time to go through it. Sorry its a little late.

Name: Bronson

Race: African Elephant

Appearance: http://www.africanbushmeat.org/fieldGuide/pictures/Elephant.jpg His is height 11 feet at the shoulder. His weight is about 12,900 pounds (or 6 tonnes) and his Length is 20 feet long His tusks are 3 feet. Bronson is lean but heavily muscled. His ears have the iconic backwards D shape. His left ear has a good portion of skin missing, the result of an encounter with a lion when he was young. His tail is long and thin, with a bunch of hair at the end. He also has a set of claw marks along his flanks from another lion encounter. (a lot of lion encounters in his life, they should never take on a lone elephant.) An old burn wound covers a small part of his back. He has very little hair covering his body, most of it on the end of his tail.
He has grey, thick, leathery skin that folds in places like his shoulders, legs, and neck. The tip of his right tusk is missing, from an attack of sakh. His tusks are covered in a variety of tatoo's, everything from weapons to other animals. His eyes are brown, with a spark of life and intelligence not found often in his kind. His trunk has dozens of battle scars, some from spears, swords, arrows, even tooth and claw. Battered as he is, his scars are all healed and he is at the top of his health. He wears a large saddle/fannypack like backpack, slumg accross his back. It carries all his possesions (will list in equipment).

Personality: Bronson is very tolerant of almost everything. Although he often acts annoyed, he will put up with pretty much anything. He comes accross as sarcastic and cold, and is never too busy for a snappy comeback. But for his few friends, he will be kind, compassionate, and defend them to the end. He is strangly unsocial for an elephant, but his past reveals why. He will jump to the rescue of anyone in need. Because he needs to eat 300 pounds of vegataion a day, he dosent talk much, focusing more on chewing. He will often ignore someone if he has found a particular plentiful food source.
He is also very headstrong and arrogant, and will argue or fight with others like him. He isn't against using his size and to intimidate others, and dosne't mind doing tough labor, as long as people treat him as an equal. He is proud of his strenght. But he can sense truley innocent people, and is fairly kind to them. He has NEVER let anyone ride him, and will only resort to carrying someone if they can no longer continue. He often helps lost, trapped, or people hit by misfortune on his travels accross Crownen. He knows extremely little about king ben or morain, but has encountered and fought his gaurds and the sakh on several occasions.

History: Born into the only herd of elephants in Crownen 16 years ago, there was nothing special about him. He lived like any other calf until he was 5 years old. Having just been weaned, his herd was attacked by a group of poachers, secretly working with King Ben. (Ivory from his herd can be found in King Ben's throng room.)

Being the only member of his herd lacking tusks, he was the only survivor. He wandered the desert for months until coming accross a small cabin. Inside the cabin lived a witch, who had taken the prince of an unknown race or kingdom hostage. She had been contemplating what to do with him when Bronson stumbled into her front door. She then cast a spell to take the intelligence and ability to speak and reason from the prince and gave them to Bronson. She then killed the Prince and disposed of his body. She taught Bronson how to read and wright, and that she was a queen. H lived with her for 5 more years. When he turned 7 she began using him as a beast of burden, no longer treating him as a equal. He would pull a cart though the Pandrean dessert several times a week. She would also continuasly wip him. She underfed him as well, only giving him enough food for the average horse. When he turned 10, he had his first musthe.

The old witch, knowing nothing about elephants, worked him espescially hard that day. The hormones pumping through his system, the bad tasting secretion in his mouth, added with his general hate and fear of the witch, made him snap. He spun around and crushed the cart, goring the witch on his tusks. She performed a spell that brought her back to life, and shot a fireball at Bronson. Enraged, he attacked again, this time trampling her. But the witchs revival spell continued to bring her back, no matter what physical damage Bronson inflicted. After hours of this, Bronson reared on his hind legs and slammed them on the ground. Rocks from the earth, lifted by a magical power possed by the prince, shot toward the witch, ripping her to bits. The magic also kept her from reforming. He spent the next few weeks rampaging until his musthe died down.

He spent the next 6 years migrating along old elephant migration routes, trying nto find his own kind. When he finally found another herd, they rejected him, for when they herd him talk with human speech, they panicked and ran. He was devastated and rejected. He then traveled across Crownen, trying to find a place to live. But no other race could compensate for him. In a world where hundreds of different being lived, Bronson was an outcast and a freak. Along his travels, a wizard helped him to master his unique earth controlling powers. He was living in the Foot of Crownen when he recived a letter from the blind crow. He decided to put himself to good use and help then wizard, he might even find others like him.

Equipment: An iron mace, gold platted elephant armour, some fruit, a cutting knife, and some healing plants. The armour consists of a head piece, covering most of the front of his head, 2 tusk covers, made of silver, 2 shoulder pieces, covering his neck, shoulder, and part of his leg, 2 flank covers, and 1 large piece covering his hindquaters, butt, and part of his legs.

Abilities:

Size and streangh of an elephant. He is the bulldozer of a fantasy world. Uprooting tree's, shoveling dirt, you name it, Bronson can do it.
Tusks that he uses like scewers, impailling his enimies.
Earth magic: By pointing his trunk in a direction, he can send a pillar of rocks hurling at his enemy. Also, by stamping his foot, he can create ripples in the earth. (think about throwing a rock into a pond. The ripples move away from the center. just replace the rock with bronson and the water with rocks. ) His most powerfull move is when he rears up and slams his front legs on the ground, causing boulders to jump into the air and launch at his target. (like the pokemon move power gem or stone egde.)

Other: a flock of oxpecker birds lives on his back. They eat parasites and keep him clean. They also work as a warning system, flying of if something approaches. (Not pets)

Last edited:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Oh goody, another signup!

Grassmaster411: Just disregard the PM I sent you just a few minutes ago. Anyway, it will be very interesting having a talking elephant in the group. However, I can spot several issues with your signup that you will need to fix before I can accept you:

1. I suggest you read the rules on RPG signups for these forums, particularly those pertaining to the Appearance field. It's perfectly okay to post pictures, but you must also provide a good description of the character along with it. Height and weight and tusk length alone won't cut it. For example, what kind of body type does he have (does he look chubby, unusually thin, etc.)? What colour of skin does he have, and how much hair? (This can vary from elephant to elephant.) Anything special about his ears, trunk, tail, and such? You just need to be specific here.

2. Your history is a wall of text. I suggest breaking it up into paragraphs--doing so would make it much easier to read. A spell-checker could help you as well.

3. What parts of his body does the armour cover?

4. You need to be more specific on the earth-controlling abilities. To what extent can Bronson control earth and dirt and such? What are some specific techniques that he uses? Remember, some people here may not be familiar with Avatar (myself included).

Pending until you correct these issues.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Edited my post. Sorry about the lack of appearence and assumptions. After the history was done, I kinda rushed it. Fixed appearence, earth powers, armour, and history. Unfortunatly, I don't have access to a spell-check, so I'll pay more atteition to it.

Last edited:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Grassmaster411: Accepted! Your signup is nice and pretty now. :) And it looks to me that the boulder attack resembles Stone Edge moreso than Power Gem, because the latter throws gems and not large rocks. It may even resemble Ancientpower more, because that involves the stones rising up and then being thrown at the enemy, while Stone Edge's rocks just rise up around the enemy.

The RPG is up, so you can go ahead and post there.

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
And with much waiting, I finally present my other character. I'm back now and should be able to post within the week.

Name: Rosa Megami

Race: Lilyara

Appearance: At a glance Rosa appears to be an average Lilyara woman. She has your typical light green skin and petal skirt, hat, and so on. Her petals, however, appear to be a bright scarlet and a muted crème. Though these colors are not entirely unheard of in female Lilyara, they are certainly quite rare. In addition the tips of the petals of her skirt seem to a bit scarred on the bottom as if singed by a fire long ago. The most striking thing about Rosa are her eyes, they are a bright ruby-red, but seem to give a much more serious look than one would expect from a Lilyara such as herself. Unlike most Lilyara, Rosa wears more than her typical “natural attire” and has a crème scarf wrapped so as to conceal the lower half of her face. In addition to this she also has a tan utility belt of sorts wrapping around her waist. Attached at her hips are two Kodatchi with one at each hip, she also has a holster for her fuma shuriken over the small of her back. In addition she has attached a holster for her normal shuriken as well as her senbon and throwing kunai.

Personality: At a glance Rosa is a cold, calculating young woman. To strangers she acts incredibly formal and business-like. Once she warms up to a group, however, she starts to act much sweeter towards her teammates. Overall she is incredibly blunt with people, however she is mindful of her choice of words and will often phrase the truth so as not to be overly-hurtful. In addition she is highly perceptive and analytical; enough so to make those who know of her analyzing prowess to trust her judgments with little or no question.

As one would expect from a trained kunoichi, Rosa tends to be very swift in her actions. When she does something it is with the utmost of forethought and intent; even her most simple actions are generally calculated. To say that she is arrogant would be a greater understatement that claiming the Sakh think Morinan is a pretty cool guy; however her confidence as a kunoichi is much more well backed than Morinan’s claim of being a god. To her most Sakh are the vilest of scum as well as little more than bloodthirsty monsters that have plagued Crownen with their existence for too long.

History: Rosa’s parents were killed incredibly early in her life. Her father had tried protected her mother as they fled a Sakh army intent on destroying their village, which had been located a few miles north of Nightwing lake. However her parents’ wounds were incredibly severe and soon proved to be fatal. The pair eventually died from their wounds, but not before entrusting their young daughter to a passing youkai, a harinogo to be specific. They begged her to take their daughter and raise her as their own. The harinogo assessed the situation and reluctantly agreed, knowing that she would not want the consequences of the alternative to weigh on her heart and mind.

Rosa’s life in the Youkai settlement was incredibly average, having been raised as if she were a youkai herself, for her. Sure she may have had moments where she though she wasn’t like the other youkai, but she also felt like the settlement was her home. As she grew older one of the elders, a yuki-onna to be specific, began teaching her the ways of the ninja and she flourished in her skill under the elder’s instruction. Thanks to the elder she has become one of the most prominent warriors of her village, even the few who despised her for being an outsider to the village have come to, albeit grudgingly, respect her. She has recently received a letter from a raven requesting her help in aiding Crownen, and now has set out for the island of Avalon.

Equipment: Rosa’s main equipment consists of two kodatchi (katana-like short-swords), a large collapsible fuma-shuriken, and a plethora of ninja throwing weapons such as senbon needles and shuriken.

Abilities: Rosa’s skills are primarily in the ninja’s arts. The first that people notice is her stealth. Rosa can easily move around without making any noise. In addition she is skilled with several ninjutsu, though nothing quite as fancy as Naruto’s Rasengan. She can easily use the ninja arts of transformation, multiplication, and replacement. The first of the three allows her to alter her appearance to blend in with the environment or transform into a small animal such as a sparrow or squirrel. The second allows her to make up to 14 copies of herself; however if one of the copies is struck it will disappear and all will disappear if she is hit hard enough, in. In addition each clone requires a chunk of her own stamina, which in turn causes her to only use up to four at a time. The third is more a skill related to speed; all she does is wait until the very last minute before she is hurt and switch places with a nearby object. In addition to all of her skills as a ninja her Liliara lineage gives her a faster healing rate and has found a way to put her natural dancing skill to use in an incredibly elaborate fighting style. She has also built a slight resistance to weaknesses such as heat and cold, but this only serves to slightly extend the extrema of her range of comfort.

Other: Rosa does not recall much of her life before living in the village and thus thinks she is the only one of her kind.

Last edited:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Manaphy Mare: Yay, our second Lilyara is here! Nice character, but I do have a couple of issues with Rosa:

1. You're a bit overpowered in the Abilities section. 14 copies of herself?!? Well, I'll allow it, as long as Rosa sacrifices some of her offensive and defensive capabilities while duplicating herself (like how the Pokemon attack Substitute requires an HP sacrifice for each copy created). I'd also recommend getting rid of the ability to notice ambushes and traps and such, as there are some traps that are more well-concealed than she may think. In fact, I think this perceptive trait would find a better place in the Personality rather than Abilities.

2. Where exactly is the village? Is it in the Wing like the Yokai settlement TheSequelReturns mentioned, or somewhere else? I don't see any locations in your History...

You can still go ahead with your first post and all, but these two things (especially #1) need to be fixed sometime soon.

Also, a side note: I myself practice Ninjutsu--yes, it is a valid martial art. It is a very practical art, much of it having to do with dealing with an opponent quickly and efficiently, but has a spiritual, almost magical component to it as well. I can go on and on about this, but this is just food for thought. And I can tell you right now that one of the NPC's who might show up later on in the RPG is a ninja. ;)