• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sword & Shield I: Slumbering Weald (1131)

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Nice Episode.

I wish Centiskorch had been an Ash capture but I didn't have my hopes up for it so I'm not disappointed.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I got high hopes for this arc now. Tho it'll infinitely be better than that Necrozma rushfest.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I wasn't expecting Ash to capture the fire/bug...but this makes me think of something else.

in the games that pokemon is the ace of the fire gym leader...wonder what this could imply if he shows up? Will they change his main now that it's been used? Same for the water gym leader since Drednaw has appeared too.

and yes I know they could still use them, but the impact factor is lessened, due to them being used already.

Icy-Snowflake

That was a nice episode. Centiskorch was kinda cute. And they used Bunnelby here? Reminded me of Clemont's Chespin for some reason. Skwovet, if not Wooloo, should've been used here....

Icy-Snowflake

I wasn't expecting Ash to capture the fire/bug...but this makes me think of something else.

in the games that pokemon is the ace of the fire gym leader...wonder what this could imply if he shows up? Will they change his main now that it's been used? Same for the water gym leader since Drednaw has appeared too.

and yes I know they could still use them, but the impact factor is lessened, due to them being used already.
Even Coalossal is debuting, so Rock types are done Poor Gordie and Cinderace and Inteleon (minus Urshifu) are the only Fire and Water types capable of Gigantamaxing and are yet to debut.

mystreon

the elder eevee
Felt like it had some stakes for once, wasent as bad as i expected it to be, its a start, but seen as its a contained arc i dont expect any ounce of the quality put into this will pass onto any other episodes.

Dzentelmen

I really liked the short scene when Centiskorch was running between buildings. I don't like Dynamax but if it's done in any other place than an empty stadium then it somehow becomes more entertaining to watch.

D

Deleted member 384931

It was OK I guess. It didnt leave a "wow I am impressed and really want to watch this arc" impression. The first half was meh, the wolves appeared for like 2 minutes (I know like in the games), Dande was OP again. (he is perfect)6,5/10.

PS:Sonia is a horrible driver. Who is following Sonia, a grunt of Rose? And why did Gou had to catch a Bunnelby?