• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sword & Shield II: The Darkest Day (1132)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1132.jpg

Sword & Shield II: The Darkest Day

Pokémon are Dynamaxing all over the Galar Region and Ash & Goh have come to investigate. Ash has teamed up with Leon to help stop the Dynamax Pokémon while Goh is trying to solve the reason of why it's happening with Sonia. However, when an organisation tries to bring back the Darkest Day, a disaster from Galar's past, things start to make sense.

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

D

Deleted member 384931

Wow kinda boring. And ha Raboot instead of Bede. Lol Pikachu was on guard: the last time my trainer shook hands with a grown-up men it didnt end well. I FEEL LYSANDRE VIBES

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I sure hope we get to see G-Max Kingler, you'd think they'd use ones that don't have owners instead of Kabu and Gordie's aces but at least Coalossal fit the location.

The goon getting Garbarodor was weird

Team Rocket actually having jobs was nice, they've just been hunting the twerps or lazing about in their HQ until now. I hope we see more of this...

Goh deserved that Dybamax band as much he did Sobble/Flygon(ie- none at all)

RetroPokeFan

I was about to say "Wait, that's it?" on the cliffhanger but I keep forgetting the clocks went back so I missed the first few minutes. Silly me.

Pretty good second half with some nice enjoyable moments (especially related to Sonia and Rose) but it's a big ol' exposition kind of episode so you're gonna need subs for this one to enjoy it a lot more.

D

Deleted member 384931

I dont know how to feel about this one. I guess yay Gengar used a few moves

Sword master zacian

Well without subs its boring so i will wait for subs to say anything about this ep
Well oleana is gonna have a differnet gigantamax
Well it would feel cheap that a goon had a gigantamax while oleana don't

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
The goon getting Garbarodor was weird

Team Rocket actually having jobs was nice, they've just been hunting the twerps or lazing about in their HQ until now. I hope we see more of this...
I find acceptable, I’d just wish they give some other thing than milotic as Oleana’s ace.

I know it’s all for the plot, but it’s amusing how TRio always manages to get a job with the current evil organization. o_O

D

Deleted member 384931

Did anyone notice that what Leon wore in the flashback, is similar to what Hop wears in the games?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I wonder whether they would address Circhester's hero bath? Probably not. They definitely would address the Hammerlocke murals though. I really liked how ash defends Colossal when the workers are throwing rocks at it, fits his character perfectly