• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sword & Shield II: The Darkest Day (1132)

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Have yet to watch these two episodes but will probably get to it during the weekend. I’m hearing however that these episode are boring and I’m not shocked. I mean the source material is as bare boned as it gets.

Red and Blue

I know its probably accurate to Britain's weather but I'm kind of sick of the constant grey sky. There was plenty of sunny weather in the SwSh games but its absent in the anime for some reason.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Have yet to watch these two episodes but will probably get to it during the weekend. I’m hearing however that these episode are boring and I’m not shocked. I mean the source material is as bare boned as it gets.
They aren't boring, they are quite exciting than other journeys episode I'd say. The only time I heard them being called boring was when someone watched this episode without subs, it being a dialogue heavy episode of course it would feel boring if you can't understand what they are saying

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
The first episode was pretty good. There's not a whole lot going on in the second one tho

Ibrahim Saidu

Ok thanks but one more question. What was Chairman Rose telling Ash when they met for the first time after the Gmax Coalossal incident

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I know its probably accurate to Britain's weather but I'm kind of sick of the constant grey sky. There was plenty of sunny weather in the SwSh games but its absent in the anime for some reason.
I mean, looking outside as I type this, I can confirm that the weather depicted in these episodes is fully accurate and I have no issue with our weather being depicted in this way, since otherwise it would be a lie.. xD

BulleDeChagrin

Lillie best girl

Like you said, it's pretty accurate, it rains 164 days a year in England (and that's less than Scotland, for instance) and that's not even counting the days where the sky is just grey without precipitation.

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon
This. I can't stand the Galar episodes for this reason. The constant grey skies are disgusting to look at.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
This episode was ok. Nothing too crazy but more enjoyable than a lot of recent episodes.

Rose and Oleanna have great characterization but this should have been shown off before all this goes down. I’ll be the first to say SwSh had issues but it had much more build up to these characters and plot points than the anime has given them. The lack of primary focus on Galar or how lackluster the source material’s story is is not an excuse.

Not a fan of important characters’ GMax aces being shown so early by COTDs.
There’s enough unused GMaxes like Orbeetle and Sandaconda to showcase. It’s just more satisfying seeing them debut Pokémon.

It’s funny how excited people get to something as simple as Ash use Gengar. At least it did something noteworthy ig. Ash standing up for Coalossal was a nice moment.

Sonia & Go had a nice dynamic (though they couldn’t have been more obvious about their parallels). Even though I feel like some people are over exaggerating with saying the anime developed the DD arc, I like the look into Sonia’s & Leon’s relationship. The games hint at something that caused a strained relationship but never go anywhere with it.

6/10. Next week episode looks like it will pick up the slack

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
What? No, they didn't. Leon simply excelled at where Sonia couldn't.

The only strained thing about Sonia was her purpose in life being a mystery to her until she decided on what to be way later, whereas Leon found his calling at age 10.
In a house in Wedgehurst town an old person claims that they had a healthy rivalry at first and implies a strain happened to their relationship.

D

Deleted member 384931

How the hell does Giovanni know about all those legends? First Necrozma, now Eternatus