• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sword & Shield III: Eternatus (1133)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1133.jpg

Sword & Shield III: Eternatus

Goh and Sonia have been accosted by some suspicious men when in Stow-on-Side. After a Dynamax Battle, the mural collapses and leads them to find a statue of some Pokémon behind it. Goh informs Ash of the legend they've uncovered but a massive shockwave goes across Hammerlocke with a red light. The Legendary Pokémon Eternatus has finally been restored and Chairman Rose is responsible. Can Ash stop it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

D

Deleted member 384931

Well Eternatus reminds me of a Bakugan. Dissapointed tbh. Garborder was weak, fond the dogs very easy. 5/10

YelST

watch Roukin
They're going to have to cram a lot into the final episode. Goh v Oleana, Ash v Rose and Raihan's battle while also closing out Meowth, two evolutions and the Eternatus battle. This episode was shorter today and I feel they could have at least handled a bit more here.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Holy **** this was such a good episode! I love how they showed a Rose flashback as well. This episode was executed perfectly imo. Cannot wait for Ash Vs Rose and Goh Vs Oleana in the next episode, I suspect riolu and raboot evolve then, and then later on they take on eternatus

D

Deleted member 384931

They're going to have to cram a lot into the final episode. Goh v Oleana, Ash v Rose and Raihan's battle while also closing out Meowth, two evolutions and the Eternatus battle. This episode was shorter today and I feel they could have at least handled a bit more here.
I feel you. It is kinda sad

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Okay can I just say I am unreasonably annoyed at how Go and Sonia's research into the legend is playing out? The whole thing is basically just "Okay here is one factor. Maybe this means this one specific thing? Oh my goodness here's one more piece of evidence that backs it up! THIS MEANS OUR HYPOTHESIS IS 100% CONFIRMED!!!!!"
That is, in fact, not how you science. You gotta consider alternate explanations. Look for potential holes in your idea. Stop letting your confirmation bias get the better of you. Sure, from having played the games I know you are right (and iirc the investigation went more or less the same way there too) but this is not a well-handled investigation at all!!!!

Also not relevant to this episode, but for the next one I would very much like it if we get remixes of Rose and Mugendaina's battle themes. Do I expect it? Not really. But it would be cool.