• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Swordsplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampy

Light The Stars
Yeah, we do.. wish it'd get up already

Simon

The Simonizor
Damn, looks like a missed a lot... I thought i would have been notified of post activity via e-mail. Well regarding my test battle, could you send me a PM whenever you think you have time and we'll work something out. Really looking forward to getting some battles in, I think i can contribute some wins for us.

Thanks, Simon

Phocis

did u just recently started ur game, or ur just building a good team?

Damn, looks like a missed a lot... I thought i would have been notified of post activity via e-mail. Well regarding my test battle, could you send me a PM whenever you think you have time and we'll work something out. Really looking forward to getting some battles in, I think i can contribute some wins for us.

Thanks, Simon

I'm willing to test battle you, does tomorrow 9 EST sound good?

SRTHIZZ

^nothing really, i was gonna ask u if u wanted a battle with me. ealier...trying to play around with my team trying to fix the weakness and all that

Simon

The Simonizor
Ok, i just realized how many PMs i got for test battles lol. Sorry for not responding. I have set my account to notify me of any incoming messages -_- Hopefully we can finish this testing once and for all.

Simon

SRTHIZZ

hey guy i might not be on for the next few hrs, but we really need to test our team against each other. we cant choke in the middle of the war. lets bring home the 1st war win between casual clans.

skwog_the_whale

.Change.Chaos.
Alright, that gives me more time to train my new team then. And to retrain Flygon's pokes (I accidentally turned off my DS last time I finished them and forgot to save -.-)

FlyingFlygon

Ocarina of Calm
Hey guys, sorry for my lack of activity. It's been a busy week, and I don't seem to have much time on my hands lately.

Anyways, if anyone wants to battle, this might be the last time I use my rain team. Just VM me after about 2(ish) hours from now and I'll battle.

SRTHIZZ

by the way ampy, i would like to be a cloner as a job.

Edge Master

I'm back!
alright sorry for being inactive but unexpected stuff came up.
and i'll probably be checking on for most of the day after about an hour from now so if you come on flygon you can test me

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
who is the clans shiny hunter? im thinking of adding the ;390; from my signature to my team

FlyingFlygon

Ocarina of Calm
I'm not sure we have one, ditto...

Also, I love the new banner you put up on the front page, Ampy.

Edge Master

I'm back!
*goes to check first post*
ooh cool banner liking the font. and are we ever gonna get a clan shop? i could donate an adamant snorlax...

Status
Not open for further replies.