• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Swordsplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingFlygon

Ocarina of Calm
K guys, after a long absence from battling I'm ready to take some challenges. If you see that I'm around, VM me to tell me you want to battle.

SRTHIZZ

hey guys i dont know if u guys saw the post but im the cloner, let me know if need a certain poke u want to breed.
edited:hey guys i dont know if u guys saw it already but we can start the war....the thread is up and running.

Last edited:

Pikachu4ever

Wii U :O
sorry:( have to leave swordsplay no hard feelings and good luck in the war

skwog_the_whale

.Change.Chaos.
Good luck to all of our members in the war. I am currently in the middle of nowhere with no Wifi access, so I probably won't get my battle done until next week. Let's kick some butt though, Swordsplay!

Edge Master

I'm back!
Looks like activitys slowed down
anyway good luck in the war all participants. Took long enough to get the thread up. Let's get the first swordsplay war win. First of many. And happy early Halloween cause I'm not sure about my activity tomorrow cause of the holiday

WWEjosh

stop looking at me!!
I should be able to be este within the next few days

Ampy

Light The Stars
Everyone that's in the war, please try to get your battles done ASAP, we don't want to drone the war on to long :p

By the way, welcome Josh

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
my team is put together. ev training now. then just need to lvl up

SRTHIZZ

hey guys, those who are not tested try to pull ur stuff together asap so we can be more active...@ampy mayb once every1 is tested we can have a tournament. so everyone is involve.

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
well im new, hey xd
just sayinh that`, and i approve tourney idea xd.

SRTHIZZ

welcome pastel to the clan. also ampy, GR81 will be joining us aswell.

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
where is a good place to lvl up? im using the grass above the villa in platinum. eithr head on or with exp share. im looking for random encounter spots. not trainer cafe and stuff like that.

also after my team is ready ill start battling and im gonna make a monotype team

Status
Not open for further replies.