• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Swordsplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
assuming baby pokemon are the first evolution

SRTHIZZ

hey sorry i wasnt able to come on yesterday, i part the night before and then i got work in the afternoon. till 11pm, but ill be active today...:)

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
hey anybody need any breeding done

[GS]

Staring at my phone
If anyone has a 10aniv Latias, can I trade for
it? Or could you clone it 4 somethin'?

Edge Master

I'm back!
I hear ya. xD I finished planning this new OU team I had in mind, and now I just have to make like 4 more pokes. >,>
yea i know how ya feel. but after pastel trades me a poke ill have 2 pokes done and 1 bred. hopefully ill get him done and another bred today though

Dekimashda

tha shiiz?
i've been checking in often...not posting, but its been pretty quiet in here...

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
well you know you can just suscribe to te thread right?

no1 wanna battle? pm me
standart OU.

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
well you know you can just suscribe to te thread right?

no1 wanna battle? pm me
standart OU.

Phocis

Anyone want to battle,

I also need to check some IV's so if anyone could do that it would be nice.

Dekimashda

tha shiiz?
Snorlax i need to rank too...later when ur on we should battle

o nd phocis wats gonna be happening with the mono type tournament? i kinda wanna change types...

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
ah Deki (can i call you that ) i see you took my thing into your sig , how about tomorrow we battle with that standard , i have guests coming up in a minute so i can not do it now

Dekimashda

tha shiiz?
lol maybe. depends if i'm doing something tomorrow. but if i'm not i'll battle you that way.
i do hate using pokemon that i don't really like, such as foretress...even though i don't have one, it seems to be the only option i have to get better

Status
Not open for further replies.