• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Swordsplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekimashda

tha shiiz?
i don't think it will be for a long time as i think the other tournaments (uber and baby) will be first so it might be there for a while...i'm not even sure if he's accepting types right now

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
any body want breeding done before i go

Dekimashda

tha shiiz?
is ampy accepting registrations?

Ampy

Light The Stars
Not ATM, we are extremely busy. We have the Uber Tourney, Baby Tourney, and a War to worry about first.

SRTHIZZ

hey guys, to those whos in the ninjask rank wanted a battle vm me if u want, dont mind rankin up too.

Edge Master

I'm back!
Busy how nice. Sorry I was inactive yesterday I had like 5 minutes of comp time cause my bro had a school concert and my grandparents were here

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
hey, ampy, do we have a chat? thatd be great...since i guess theres spam everywhere...

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
I would not call it spam , people just have questions and opinions like "when is the mono type deadline " or do you need breeding done (do you)

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
Sorry i have been inactive guys. But im here now and back. So war, i love it. If you need anyone to battle in it, im here.

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
yes , i will battle you , fc on main page , what does NU mean i get mixed up between all of them

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
sorry but have to cancel , playing fire red in middle of elite 4

Status
Not open for further replies.