• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Swordsplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbcb

I don't freaking know... i asked people if they were goig to finish it before I put the stuff up and no one said anything.

It looks like the tourny is dead unless someone steps up (today) to take pastel's place. I was going to finish and then leave but if tourny dies i am gone.

this clan had so much potential.. oh well

Ampy

Light The Stars
You know... you guys are all saying this Clan is dead, when it's really up to the members to keep it alive, I can only do so much. Wow big deal the Clan doesn't get 5 posts everyday? I'm actually thinking of closing because, I'm actually getting kind of sick of everyone saying the Clan is dead, and it doesn't seem like most of you care too much about it anyway. (plus, I am far too busy to take care of it on my own).

@Drifblim: Sure if your opponent would be fine with that... if not I'd be glad to step in (I'll only use Shoddy for this, since I have no time to train any Ubers).

I'm not mad or anything, but seriously? You guys need to pitch in (yes I do realize alot of you do) if you want to keep this Clan from being slow... or in almost everyone elses point of view, dead.

Last edited:

dbcb

You know... you guys are all saying this Clan is dead, when it's really up to the members to keep it alive, I can only do so much. Wow big deal the Clan doesn't get 5 posts everyday? I'm actually thinking of closing because, I'm actually getting kind of sick of everyone saying the Clan is dead, and it doesn't seem like most of you care too much about it anyway. (plus, I am far too busy to take care of it on my own).

@Drifblim: Sure if your opponent would be fine with that... if not I'd be glad to step in (I'll only use Shoddy for this, since I have no time to train any Ubers).

I'm not mad or anything, but seriously? You guys need to pitch in (yes I do realize alot of you do) if you want to keep this Clan from being slow... or in almost everyone elses point of view, dead.

clans die when the leader dissapears as well...

Last edited:

Dekimashda

tha shiiz?
clan wars don't start till after the tourny...so lets not fight just yet...i do know what clan wars are if u think i'm stupid, just saying..anyways i'm alright with the clan. ppl have real lives which they have to deal with too. its not like pokemon is their life....well i sure hope not

Drifblim25

Pokemon Petter
^Wait ampy do you mean youll step in for the tourney? Or is this about the test battle? Either way I need a battle soon. I also have about 5 shinies to donate... yeah.

Ampy

Light The Stars
^I can do both if you like... and I was thinking, Drifblim you can just take this as a win since Pastel's drop out is considered as a disqualification.

dbcb

All the stuff I have. If anything is wrong, tell the leader:

- grumpysnorlax is an armaldo rank
- grumpysnorlax is an iv breeder
- frozenthrone has quit
- dbcb has quit
- SRTHIZZ has 9 reported wins, and beat dbcb (co-leader rank or armaldo rank) 1x
- Grumpysnorlax beat Alcario 2x
- clone1 has 1 reported win

Active Members (have posted in the clan thread in the last month):

- grumpysnorlax
- srthizz
- ampy
- flyingflygon
- pastel
- dekmishda
- clone1
- drifblim
- the eggertson has posted once, his application info and never came back
- diablo has posted once
- serpentnova has posted once and said he would be more active... never came back

no one else on the list has posted even once in the last month... for some of them not at all.

tourny update:

srthizz moves on
clone1 moves on
alcario moves on
drifblim moves on

The post of match ups is a few posts back. Contact the leader for questions.

I think that is everything.

I am out, if you see me on and want to battle, just vm. GL to all

Last edited:

Drifblim25

Pokemon Petter
^Bye dbcb!

You missed me on the active member list and I was the post above you. And I was on the tourney, but not on the active member list. Probably a mistake.

SRTHIZZ

^Bye dbcb!

You missed me on the active member list and I was the post above you. And I was on the tourney, but not on the active member list. Probably a mistake.

yea he did miss you...you are avtiver, just wish you have wifi so we can battle...lol and yea i still need to download shoddy....kinda lagging on that part, ive been busy training new team. i just cant get the right teammates, but getting close though...:)

Drifblim25

Pokemon Petter
dbcb vm'd me about that, said he missed me off the list. Anyway I think we need more clan members- I know some ppl's that dont have serebii yet but would be willing to join.

SRTHIZZ

^kool, you do get points for asking people to join our clan...

Dekimashda

tha shiiz?
ok so now that dbcb is gone...who's finishing up the tourny. is ampy able to do it now or is he still busy.

SRTHIZZ

ok so now that dbcb is gone...who's finishing up the tourny. is ampy able to do it now or is he still busy.
theres 4 more players in the tourny and ampy should be able to do the match up...heck we can just do the 1st two player on the list dbcb left to battle. then the bottom two player to battle to make our lives easier....hehe

Drifblim25

Pokemon Petter

According to the original matchup page I think its SRTHIZZ against Clone1 and me against AlCario. Although I think AlCario has gone somewhere...

Ampy

Light The Stars
Alright guys, after I get caught up with school work and stuff I'll be back on track with the Clan, and I'll be able to run the Tourney, and I'll try to contact Flygon since he's the one with the prizes, and if I can't I'll supply them myself.

Anyways, thanks to the people that decided to stick with the Clan, I know if we pull together we can keep it alive. I also hope you're fine with me not being around all the time... I just don't feel like I need to babysit you.

Anyways, let's get everything going again :D

Drifblim25

Pokemon Petter
Actually, speaking of Flygon, I have never seen him post once for my time in the clan. Also I friend requested him Feb 2 and still havent recieved a reply, accept or deny. Basically I've never met him.

Status
Not open for further replies.