• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Swordsplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekimashda

tha shiiz?
i did have the original mystery dungeon, but i traded it in. it gets pretty repetative

Ampy

Light The Stars
I haven't played my PMD2 since forever, it's a fun game though.

Anyways, anyone that needs to be tested still please contact me and I'll test you since Flygon is busy with school (hopefully he'll be back for Spring Break), and Phocis has been away for awhile, but he did say he was going to be more active once things settle down. Please check the front page, and tell me if I missed anything with my update. Thanks.

Drifblim25

Pokemon Petter
Oh, thats where Flygon is...

Heh, now everyone is talking about PMD2... I was going to use that joke when theeggertson posted his application, but he never came back...

Ampy- If you are lucky enough to be online around the time me and Al battle then I can get tested... its this weekend most likley.

poke-pownage

Super powner
I like perfect apples. YOOM-TAH!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Drifblim25

Pokemon Petter
I like perfect apples. YOOM-TAH!!!!!!!!!!!!.

^lol

I just realized either me or Al (probably me) posted the wrong time zone, because it seems like we have an 8 hour time difference. For me I have to borrow from my friends house during daylight hours so, well, hmm...

I will probably realize the simple solution after I post but...

poke-pownage

Super powner
So, how often do we have tournaments/wars, if ever.

Drifblim25

Pokemon Petter
There is an ongoing wifi tournament with only me, Al, SRTHIZZ, and Clone1 left in it. The clan leader/ deputy organizes it and the members participate if they can.

Although, speaking of that, its too late for me vs Al... I'm going to have to forfeit. Its better I do it because I only got into this round because Pastel quit... anzywayz... On to the next round!

As for wars... I don't know so much but I'm pretty sure we have to get moved to the Competitive Clans section and the leaders of each clan organize it. I don't know if Ampy is planning on getting us moved, or if he has to, but nothing happens till the tourney is over. I probably shouldn't have tried to answer that, should I...

[GS]

Staring at my phone
As for wars... I don't know so much but I'm pretty sure we have to get moved to the Competitive Clans section and the leaders of each clan organize it.

Wars can be done in casual clans, and we wouldn't
have to be moved or anything. IIRC it's done the same
way.

poke-pownage

Super powner
Who participates? And with who

Drifblim25

Pokemon Petter
Whoever Ampy wants vs whoever the other clan leader wants... sounds like he is going to keep it under wraps though...

poke-pownage

Super powner
You know what? Even though we may have one of the highest post counts in our section, we really don't have that many members. I am going to try to recruit some more if that is okay.

Phocis

HEY, I'm back... With HG SS coming out I'll be on a lot, making a team an then playing HG SS and then battling...

I'm getting SS.

Drifblim25

Pokemon Petter
Recruit recruit recruit dude! You get medallions and we get a bigger clan. It used to have more members but some dropped out...

I'm getting HG Rivalry!!!

Dekimashda

tha shiiz?
i think i'll go ss. i never had any of the gameboy versions of pokemon so i reckon it would b pretty interesting

[GS]

Staring at my phone
^ Really!?

I had them all, and I mean every one of them.

Literally, Silver was the best game I've ever
played. People who've never played it really
missed out IMO. It was the best Pokémon game
they ever made, and they have somehow made
it better, I can't wait to play it! When I get a new
DS
DX

Status
Not open for further replies.