• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SyFy is pulling an MTV, a G4, a Cartoon Network and other things ruined by...

mimefan

Banned
What next, The discovery Channel playing Monk? Would be badass but...

codemann

Great I bet they're going to make a reality show based off of Star Trek or something.

codemann

Great I bet they're going to make a reality show based off of Star Trek or something.

Vernikova

Champion
If their name was still Sci-Fi, I would have a problem with them airing reality shows. Only problem is that their name is now SyFy so they can show whatever they want. They're not expected to air only science fiction shows. Unless, you only have a problem with reality television. Really, at least give it a chance before saying that it's going to be ruined.

Also, you linked to tv.com, who linked to io9, and to which they said was a "source". Even they sound skeptical. Then again, it's tv.com so who knows?

If this is true, I... am deeply confused. Not as much as I could be, since the Sci-Fi Channel is, after all, now known by the almost meaningless "SyFy" moniker, for reasons that I still can't remember. I won't say it's "good" or "bad" or whatever, but it is still... deeply... confusing.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
oh well. it happens... i always liked scifi(old way) better