• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Symphonia (and Tales) Dolls

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Aye, i'm back to making them, just not on here >_> Yoru no like art wh*res So, i'm just showing them off really. If they ain't Pokemon related or if i ain't taking requests people won't care, but whatever...

celciusdollfin.gif
~ Celcius
yuankratosdollfin.gif
~ Yuan & Teddy!Kratos
yggydollfin.gif
~ Yggdrasill
preseadollfin.gif
~ Presea

noishedollfin.gif
~ Noishe
mithosdollfin.gif
~ Mithos
lukedollfin7xf.gif
~ Luke (ToA)
rainedollfin1up.gif
~ Raine
sheenadollfin02.gif
~ Sheena

kratosdollfin.gif
~ Kratos & Teddy!Yuan
remieldollfin.gif
~ Remiel
magniusdollfin5so.gif
~ Magnius
archedollfin.gif
~ Arche (ToP)

itsukidollfin02.gif
~ Itsuki (from some anime)
rodyledollfin.gif
~ Rodyle
dhaosdollfin.gif
~ Dhaos (ToP)
suzudollfin.gif
~ Suzu (ToP)

lukedoll02fin.gif
~ Luke (ToA)
lukedoll03fin.gif
~ Luke (ToA)

I should probably clarify… I’m NOT taking requests.

Raunchy_fad

Ooh, maaaan!
Aw, love your work, they're so cute, man.:)

Noishe... I've had some good times with Noishe. Goin' to those guide post thingies, riding Noishe. And then you hear me from the computer room, "Oh my god! Noishe! They let me ride Noishe!" And then you get those Arwing ship things, whose name I forget because I haven't played the game in ages.

Remiel was a stupid character. I'd rather be dead than think he was my father.

And what's this? No Zelos? Shame on you!

buster_wolf

Shinnippori!
Nice work there, I like the Itsuki one so I take it that you're a Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu fan? Man, I didn't think anybody would do Rodyle or Magnius, they look surprisingly good. Anyway, you rock the most for making the Kratos doll. =P

Mumage

Great job on these Yoru. They look muchly improved from your previous dolls, and that's what makes them so great. Keep up the great work! X3

Kimori

Feel my soul
Those are awesome. I really like the Arche doll, the expression on her face is so cute! *huge Tales of Phantasia fan* Good work! I'd like to see you do more Tales characters!

Spookz

Lumos
All of them are fabulous, I especially like Raine and Yuan & Teddy!Kratos. ^^

kuro mizu

.//SPPF's Emo Ninja+
I remember your dolls before...and when your shop got out of control because your dolls were so popular...but still, these dolls that you have posted are great as always. You are definately talented.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
aww. I love you dolls.
They're so adorable!

Solla-chan

Coral Eye Trainer
*Drooles* As always i love your art Yoru Ryu. Though i don't see Chester. ;_;

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Mithos is sooo cute. Your doll style has improved from when you began! Your coloring style has too. I love the why you color and shade your dolls.

I also like Yuan and Teddy Kratos. <3 Keep up the good work, and good luck with any new projects!