1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

T-B0nes art world

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by T-B0ne27, Jul 13, 2011.

1. T-B0ne27

T-B0ne27 Banned

Hey everyone. i have been hand drawing pokemon for a long time and i have decided to upload my best ones for you all to see. feel free to be a critque on them but remember they are hand drawn and i am only 16. :) enjoy

Blastiose
    [​IMG]
    Gyarados
    [​IMG]
    Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporeon
    [​IMG]
    Scyther
    [​IMG]

altered giratina
    [​IMG]
    Cradily
    [​IMG]
    Raticate
    [​IMG]
    Victeebel
    [​IMG]

all sketches took between 30min-1hr
    all colored drawings took between 2hr-4hr

i will update more as i draw them

2. draya the dark master

draya the dark master Sort of Undead atm♥

these are cool... maby going over them with an ink pen will help the lines to stand out a bit ^_^
    also if you have a scanner the pics will look of better quallity rether then just taking pics with a camra XD

3. T-B0ne27

T-B0ne27 Banned

i wish i had a scanner...i will try the ink outlining thank you for the tip :)

4. Latios_lover

Latios_lover Savvy

Hey those are really good! I like the shading on the grados and I like your alternet giratina too! I

5. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded An enigma

not bad actually good job

6. T-B0ne27

T-B0ne27 Banned

@latios lover and thebattlefrontierash-thank you i actually drew the gyarados in 2008 so that was when i was 13 :) i put a lot of effort into all of them

7. pinkchomby

pinkchomby The Heir of Space

everything other than the giratina is AMAZING!!!!!

8. T-B0ne27

T-B0ne27 Banned

@pinkchomby- thank you! also what is wrong w/the altered giratina? i made my own version that i thought looked cool.