• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

T.E.M. - The Elemental Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJMays

PKMN Professor
That's great.
So for the shop i think you could add poks radar shiny hunting i willing to hunt any wild pokemon(that can be.found in tall grass )
Also i can offer any pokemon and any eggmove polemon

For the shop I can EV train every pokemon perfect.
Breed for at least 3 perfect stats (in the future I will be able to RNG I hope...)
I can sometimes donate Events to the shop, but that depends...

Awesome! Sounds great! I'll add all that to the title thread as well! I need to get around to changing my sig too. It still links to the dead clan thread.

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
Can someone post me the link again from the shop where we will order our banners?

Tehero

Like A Boss
Name: Tyler, but just call me Tehero
Friend Code: Coming soon xP
Skills/Jobs (optional): I can breed and battle. I can breed almost perfect IVs and I can train EVs. I also can breed for natures and such as well as egg moves. I have every pokemon in the national dex and almost every DWF breedable pokemon.
Experience in competitive battling: I used to be on a war team in PCS and we teemed to be pretty successful
Sector Applying to: Where ever you guys want me
Available Test Battle Time:Now? aha

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
Skills/Jobs (optional): I can breed and battle. I can breed almost perfect IVs and I can train EVs. I also can breed for natures and such as well as egg moves. I have every pokemon in the national dex and almost every DWF breedable pokemon.
Experience in competitive battling: I used to be on a war team in PCS and we teemed to be pretty successful

You are as welcome as money on my bankaccount. ;)
Because you can't chose yourselves I was the first to claim you in my guild :)
Welcome man

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
I will be available for your test battle as soon as you are.
Not today because I don't got my ds here.

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
I am on my phone now... :-/
And I don't have a PO acc (I used to play on PS sometimes)

Tehero

Like A Boss
Dang, okay. Just let me know when you have your DS

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
Okay. Tomorrow I will take a look at PO/PS. Just Tell me which of my chalenges you would like to do. So I know which teams I will have to get ready.

Jorge565

Magikarp
Welcome tehero. Just one thing to Hannibal in the future i think we should let the new members decide what element They want to master (which sector they should join.) Anyways hope you enjoy the things we have to offer.
Edit:
Also rj you can also add dwf to the shop since i got a lot of them and so many people look for them

Last edited:

RJMays

PKMN Professor

Welcome Tehero! I look forward to battling you myself on either PO or Wifi. Let me know if I can be of any assistance with anything at all.

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
Welcome tehero. Just one thing to Hannibal in the future i think we should let the new members decide what element They want to master (which sector they should join.) Anyways hope you enjoy the things we have to offer.
Edit:
Also rj you can also add dwf to the shop since i got a lot of them and so many people look for them

Hahah. I've let him decide. But he couldn't chose so I accepted him in mine :)

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
name: draco star 98
friendcode:have to find my w2 version
skills/jobs:well there are alot of breeders but i can battle and assit with team building
experience in competitve battling: less then a year
sector applying to: the fire one plz
available for test battle:since i have to find my w2 i can battle on ps maybe next week or sooner

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
name: draco star 98
friendcode:have to find my w2 version
skills/jobs:well there are alot of breeders but i can battle and assit with team building
experience in competitve battling: less then a year
sector applying to: the fire one plz
available for test battle:since i have to find my w2 i can battle on ps maybe next week or sooner

Hello, Welcome
I accept you to my sector.
Is PO also good for you?
Otherwise I build my team quickly on PS and we can battle then today :)
Which of the challenges do you want to take?
Is this your only guild? Because we can't accept members who are in another guild?

Last edited:

Jorge565

Magikarp
Welcome and btw thw question was because of you sig lol but i checked put your profile and that guild was closed so it's all good :) welcome to T.E.M.

Last edited:

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
Jorge, do you play on PO too?
If so, do you have time for a battle now :)

Jorge565

Magikarp
Hey so now that we have gotten some new members let's get to deciding the way you rank up and how you earn shop points . ^_^

Tehero

Like A Boss
Do you guys want me to switch teams since we seem to have 2 in fire and none in the other? Not including leaders of course

Status
Not open for further replies.