• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

T.E.M. - The Elemental Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorge565

Magikarp
Last edited:
Welcome Above Zenith! Its good to have you! I'm actually online now, so let me put together a PO team and we can have a battle in a minute or two! :)

Sorry I couldn't make it today. hmu on skype when you have time.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
so i finally have enough money to buy another w2 version so i might do that next week.i am trying to center a team around arcanine but dont know which pokemon to use.any advice will be appreciated.oh i almost forgot i am more of a offense player but im trying new teams to try to experience all kind of pokemon sets.

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
so i finally have enough money to buy another w2 version so i might do that next week.i am trying to center a team around arcanine but dont know which pokemon to use.any advice will be appreciated.oh i almost forgot i am more of a offense player but im trying new teams to try to experience all kind of pokemon sets.

Okaay :D
Can you battle someday on PO or PS?

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
if im lucky i can do it tommorrow.if i have to go to my sisters house the battle will have to be between 8-10 am pacific time.

Jorge565

Magikarp
Whenever you guys are ready.I'll be able to do the battle on ps. Just vm me and we can get a battle going

RJMays

PKMN Professor

I'd definitely advise that you use a Foretress (or something similar with Rapid Spin) to dispel entry hazards considering Arcanine is weak to every entry hazard in the metagame.

My other suggestion is a Baton Pass using pokemon, to raise Arcanine's speed, considering it is outsped by most things in the OU tier.

Other than that, go for it!

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
hmmm i will use that info wisley thank you.

usually my strategy with arcanine was this

Arcanine use outrage.next turn outrage again.confused eat your berry use out rage.confused again...i dont care keep outraging. believe it or not that actually works sometimes

hmmm i will use that info wisley thank you.

usually my strategy with arcanine was this

Arcanine use outrage.next turn outrage again.confused eat your berry use out rage.confused again...i dont care keep outraging. believe it or not that actually works sometimes

Are you playing competitively in OU? If so please stop doing that...

If you want to use outrage just get a dragon. Stab fire moves are stronger on arcanine anyways.

Also, there's a reason arcanine is not OU. Arcanine is irrelevant in the OU tier. Infernape does everything arcanine does better.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
but...but....ok.anyways arcanine is just there for 2 reasons. 1 he is my absolute favorite of all time. 2 to pretty much scope out the enemy sets.

the whole outrage thing i only use if i can buff up my other pokemon the baton pass to him. my moves for arcanine have always been, thunder fang/firefang/iron head/outrage and it can take out a couple of pokemon in ou if i can set him up properly. but like i said he is there for fun.

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
Open for battle the most of the day

Jorge565

Magikarp
So you guys im gonna become the first official artist for the clan
But im not very skilled lol cause i barely started , but ill try to become better
For now i can di team poses, regular banners, sometimes recolors

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
But im not very skilled lol cause i barely started , but ill try to become better

Okay sounds great.
You can try making some for our sectors already :D

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
Do one for the fire sector

With Typhlo, Charizard and Infernape.
As text something like
The Elemental Masters
Blazing Sector

As background something fiery if possible :D

RJMays

PKMN Professor

Yes! Because we need banners pretty badly, I'll update the OP with your status/credentials/GP :D

Jorge565

Magikarp
PicsArt_1368236422758_zps5593b107.png

PicsArt_1368237364866_zpsa2acb5a2.png

These are my first attempts so they are not perfect so I'll be happy to fix them
Also if you prefer the first one I can enlarge it

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
Okay. The big one would be great. Except for the fact that we can see the pixels pretty hard :-/
And maybe make it a little bit more wide so we get more of a rectangle :D

PanOne

Aquatic apprentice
name:panOne
friendcode:w:0390-5486-3126
i will provide my white 2 and black2 and black friend codes on a later date if its no problem
skills: battling and breeding
sector applying for: torrent sector
batting experience: from one to ten about a 4

Jorge565

Magikarp
name:panOne
friendcode:w:0390-5486-3126
i will provide my white 2 and black2 and black friend codes on a later date if its no problem
skills: battling and breeding
sector applying for: torrent sector
batting experience: from one to ten about a 4
Accepted!!
Welcome to the torrent sector

Status
Not open for further replies.