• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

T.E.M. - The Elemental Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanOne

Aquatic apprentice
what type of battle can we play for the starter pokemon mudkip

Jorge565

Magikarp

PanOne

Aquatic apprentice
i dont know how to get a pokemon showdown account

Jorge565

Magikarp
PicsArt_1368286163070_20130511192637754_zpsca7529e3.png

The new fixed version
Tell me what needs to be fixed cause i know it's not perfect

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
personally i love it. it looks amazing.but for some reason i feel like if there is a volcanoe in the background it will make it more in tense

ps im able to battle in like 8 hrs because i have stuff to do right meow.

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
PicsArt_1368286163070_20130511192637754_zpsca7529e3.png

The new fixed version
Tell me what needs to be fixed cause i know it's not perfect

+

personally i love it. it looks amazing.but for some reason i feel like if there is a volcanoe in the background it will make it more in tense

ps im able to battle in like 8 hrs because i have stuff to do right meow.

Will be great.
But I see it now, but I asked a typhlosion instead of a blaziken ;)

Jorge565

Magikarp
Oh my bad lol , you want me to fix it?
So i think we should either start a war, a league, or both.
You guys up for it

RJMays

PKMN Professor
Hey Jorge! Can you make one for my sector too!? And I think a league would be more fun to organize, but we'd need at least two more members before its viable, so I vote for a war

Also, I want to apologize for my lack of activity this weekend, ilve been really busy getting ready for summer semester and trying to find a job and what not. Things should be much better this week

Welcome new members! I'm adding you to the OP :)

Last edited:

Jorge565

Magikarp
So guys we have gotten into a war with TBC(the battle corporation)
And we need a lineup. So it's gonna be 5v5 best out of 3 on ps or po
So one person is gonna sit out.
First if you want to participate send one of the leaders a message that you want to participate and saying where you shall battle ps or po. Us the leaders are automatically part of it unless they wish to sit out if onedoes everyone else shall be battling. This it's my info for the war. Remember send it ASAP!
Jorge565- PS
Also whoever participates will get 50 points and every battle won gets you 15 points

And when we get five entries we shall begin the war So guys we have gotten into a war with TBC(the battle corporation)
First if you want to participate send one of the leaders a message that you want to participate and saying where you shall battle ps or po. Us the leaders are automatically part of it unless they wish to sit out if onedoes everyone else shall be battling. This it's my info for the war. Remember send it ASAP!
Jorge565- PS

And when we get five entries we shall begin the war

Also Rj who do you want in the banner

RJMays

PKMN Professor
So guys we have gotten into a war with TBC(the battle corporation)
Jorge565- PS
Also whoever participates will get 50 points and every battle won gets you 15 points

And when we get five entries we shall begin the war So guys we have gotten into a war with TBC(the battle corporation)
Jorge565- PS

And when we get five entries we shall begin the war

Also Rj who do you want in the banner

Uh, definitely Venasaur and Torterra.

As for members from my Sector in the war, they may enter in my place, if they can defeat me in 2of3 6vs6 Standard OU Pkmn Battles! I look forward to the challenges! :)

Jorge565

Magikarp
Just those two ?
Also don't forget it had to be 5v5
Which one do you guys like better?
PicsArt_1368489334242_zpsf0781319.png

PicsArt_1368489466554_zps7a37104e.png

Last edited:

RJMays

PKMN Professor
Just those two ?
Also don't forget it had to be 5v5
Which one do you guys like better?
PicsArt_1368489334242_zpsf0781319.png

PicsArt_1368489466554_zps7a37104e.png

Yeah, just the two would be enough I think. Unless you want to include like, an Ivysaur or Turtwig or something like that?

And they're both cool. But I prefer the one at the top. Awesome job!

Jorge565

Magikarp
Ill get it done rj.
Hey guys, we still haven't tested y'all tell me when you are on so i can test y'all
Hey rj I'm done couldn't think of anything else
PicsArt_1368509860302_zps307c7ccc.png

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
i have 2 sit out in this wat guys. i dont have acess to a computer[using my 3ds to write this] so i dont know when i would be able to get on ps.

Man i really wanted to be in this war.....stupid me -___-

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
I'm in the war. :D

RJMays

PKMN Professor
Ill get it done rj.
Hey guys, we still haven't tested y'all tell me when you are on so i can test y'all
Hey rj I'm done couldn't think of anything else
PicsArt_1368509860302_zps307c7ccc.png

Its perfect! lol, the turtwig wasn't even necessary! It was just like I figured, Venasaur and Torterra are big enough beasts to make it work by themselves. Thanks man!

i have 2 sit out in this wat guys. i dont have acess to a computer[using my 3ds to write this] so i dont know when i would be able to get on ps.

Man i really wanted to be in this war.....stupid me -___-

Don't beat yourself up about it draco. We're still glad to have it here, and there'll be other wars, I promise. You'll have a chance to get in the next one! In the meantime, if you want to help with teams, etc. let me know.

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
Sorry peeps to dissapoint you in this war, but the team I made took me only 5 minutes, so I couldn't really test it. Next time I will take longer to create one.

Jorge565

Magikarp
No worries man. You fought hard which is what counts and on top of that its barely our first war, so we still have much to learn also can you battle on ps do we can test each others teams

Status
Not open for further replies.