• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

T.E.M. - The Elemental Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE

Ryukken

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
Hi people. Today I'm up for challenges.
Maybe we should start a new war sometimes? I want to battle a little bit more

RJMays

PKMN Professor
hey guys here is another link tell me how i can improve on this team plz.
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-20603432

It looks like that Gardevoir is dependent on the 2x Calm Mind Boost. Why use Wish with it, is their some advantage that Psychic wouldn't provide there?
Also, I'd look into a bit more team type diversity, A strong elemental type could have turned the tide in your favor. A normal type tank wouldn't hurt either.

Against a better opponent, things might have looked differently, but a win's a win so congrats! I'll be sure to add your Guild Points to the title thread for the victory :)

Hi people. Today I'm up for challenges.
Maybe we should start a new war sometimes? I want to battle a little bit more

I'd hate to make battling mandatory, but it might be a necessary evil, even for me. :/

RJMays

PKMN Professor
Wait, wait, wait, hold the phone. ANY battle contributes to our guild points? *confused*

Yup! Any battle you have a link to for PO/PS battlers, or a Video Number for Wifi Battlers, contributes to Guild Points!

I don't think po has links. Would the logs be okay? I'm going to get so many points :D

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever

Jorge565

Magikarp
Well, I think all of us can agree that that's a bit exaggerated. So here Is my preposition
ANY battle = 2 points
Any guild battle(battle with other guild members)= 10 points
Win any war battle = 15 points
And also i don't think we should use the guild points for the ranks too instead
You have to win gold battles and each time you rank up you shall be able to choose something from the shop
and when you first rank up (when you win the battle with one of the leaders) you shall receive all the starter Pokemon of your respective element. And as you get to a higher rank you shall recurve better Pokemon and possibly two or three of your choice

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
3 Things.

1:Holy crap i think Above Zenith just got like 500 points from al those battles.

2: love the banner jorge... but i dont think infernape likes the rain...jk

3:I sold a kidney to buy white2[lucky for me it wasnt mine]

4:you are reading this know even though there are only supposed to be 3 things.

ps. i agree with jorge about the points but maybe we could make it like this.

win a random battle post link:5 points

beat a member:8 points

win a war battle:15 points-the same

rank up beat the leader 2 times and increase by 3 for every rank

woops just saw the shop on the op.i dont want tonsound rude or anything but i think we need to update the op and some other stuff on the first page.i also do understand that not everything is in its place yet so srry about that.

Last edited:

Ryukken

I didn't know random battles gave us points. Lessgo.

LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

Pokemon Trainer
Name: Pokemon,master soon to be LAWLZ FUNNY MAN
Friend Code: check my signature
Skills/Jobs (optional): IDK
Experience in competitive battling: I sometimes battle on pokemon showdown
Sector Applying to: THE BLAZING SECTOR!!
Available Test Battle Time: 7:00 to 8:00 pm whatever time serebii uses

How do I begin? Can someone tell me?

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
HEY welcome new member i am draco *the best battler in the clan*cough cough. but i think you should wait till a leader offically welcomes you. anyways i know you will enjoy your time in this clan.

Hey guys, so my friend really wants me to join his clan thing. I'm out~
best of luck to you guys

Jorge565

Magikarp
Name: Pokemon,master soon to be LAWLZ FUNNY MAN
Friend Code: check my signature
Skills/Jobs (optional): IDK
Experience in competitive battling: I sometimes battle on pokemon showdown
Sector Applying to: THE BLAZING SECTOR!!
Available Test Battle Time: 7:00 to 8:00 pm whatever time serebii uses

How do I begin? Can someone tell me?

Arizon welcome to the clan hope you enjoy it here :)
Well first you should try to get your test battle done then you receive your first rank ! Afterwards it's up to you. you can battle some guild members to gain up points to rank up or to get something from guild shop, also you can try to do different jobs whether its being a scientist, a breeder, and so on. And you can get a tutor for battling/teambuilding. there is lotz to so try it out :) oh and on a side note i think you should get a sig check i think it might be past the limit

LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

Pokemon Trainer
Thanks for welcoming me here! I am wondering why after the test battle we get a starter? is it ingame? Do we ev train it and use it in our guild battles?

Status
Not open for further replies.