• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

T.L.O.T.H.?(Multishipping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
To Love or To Hate
Shippings-​
Ages​
Pokeshipping​
Ash-26/Drew-22/Reggie-28​
Contestshipping​
Misty-26/Conway-21/Harley-27​
Ikarishipping​
Brock-31/Dawn-21​
Shootdownshipping​
Tracey-26/Paul-22​
Orangeshipping​
May-22/Kenny-21​
Heattagshipping​
Max-19/Zowey-21​
None at the moment
Prolouge
Its been 11 years since Ash battled in the Sinnoh League. Alot of things has happened since then too! Ash became a Pokemon Master at age 21! Defeating Steven,Wallace,Cynthia, and Lance! But he isn't the only one to do big things! Misty's Gym became the toughest in Kanto while Brock's became the 2nd. speaking of him, he became the #1 breeder in Kanto!
May,Dawn,Drew and Zowey each won at the Grand Festivail while Paul became the new Sinnoh Champ! Even the youngest, Max, had accomplishments under his belt! Scoring 2nd in the Hoenn and Sinnoh leagues, while winning the Silver Conference and Indgo Plateu! Now we come to our current story. Everyone is celebrating their first union after 2 years of speration! Everyone is shocked how much they changed and how they remained the same. the Dawn and Paul being a couple thing threw everyone for a loop! While Drew and May being a couple shocked no one at all!
Though the one they were most intrested in was Ash and Misty's!
They all wonder if their favorite dunce even knew what being boyfriend and girlfriend was about! Alot of things are gonna happen on this week long reunion...alot of things! People feel joy,pain,hate,love and confusion while others are left in the dark. As some enjoy the time together,others will hate it!

Conway's POV
I hate Paul with all of my being! My first time in Kanto and he has to be here!
I don't care how many balloons are here,or how beautiful the night makes the party decorations on Ash's house look! This day sucks all because of that thing I call Paul! Why would my precious Dawn even give him the time of day?
He iss just so...so rude, crude,ugly,evil,shady,dark...and so cool! Why doesn't she see that I'm the one for her? That low life she's dating stole my haircut even! Dawn...your so sunny,kind ,funny,warm and gentle...and loving...shes everything he is not! I can't stand him one bit! I hope he falls off a cliff and...dies!
"You alright Conway"?
"Yeah I'm fine Kenny...whats wrong"?
"No nothing..its just that you were staring off into space really hard"
"Look I'm Fine Ok"!
"Well don't look like it one bit dude"!
"What can't a guy stare into space without getting 3rd degreed''?
"Look I...Know you like Dawn and all...but that doesn't mean you can take out your anger and rage out on me"!
"I lost the women that I loved"!

Last edited:

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Wow awesome prologue!
A few spelling mistakes but nothing big!
Can't wait for the first chapter! ^_____^

Chelc

Your fic needs to be at least one full page before posting. Read the Shipping Fic rules stickied at the top of this forum, please.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.