• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

T-Tar's Simple Banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampionZ

Luxray Master

TNR_64

Arcanine User
I would like a simple banner. (T-Tar)

Pokemon:Arcanine
Background:Flame background: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...dsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:23,s:258&biw=1280&bih=709
Text: Virgin Embers
Details: Arcanine pic: http://s643.photobucket.com/albums/...t=059_Arcanine_by_Skitteeh.jpg&sort=ascending
Also, can you have the text to the left side so it will still show the Arcanine pic?

Thanks in advance! Sorry if I'm early, I just noticed you have most of your requests done! I understand if you ignore this.

Last edited:

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Awesome! Love it :D

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
I would like a simple banner
Pokemon(no more than 5):Mew
background: http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/246979-bigthumbnail.jpg maybe use this and shrink the mew to fit text?
Text:Ace's League Psychic E4:TheBluePorygon
any other details:that May not be good so if not and preferably a backflground like gamefreaks OSL one with mew on it :D and could you maybe put my E4 Mew badge in it like In a corner maybe?

cleftboywonder

Tournament Champion
hi t tar i would like a simple banner
pokemon(no more than 5) Drapion,Gyrados.ninjask,Buterfree in that order please
Background- picture of this castle or close to it http://www.freefoto.com/preview/40-11-6/Conway-Castle.

With the pokemon standing on top of the 4 castle pillars, Text The 4th Stronghold Thanks

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Inchtall:

094Gengar_Dream.png

though if u think about it, it doesnt really explain why theres a reason to be afraid of the dark...

pkmnnerd14

Event Collector
hello and thanks in advance
Pokemon(no more than 5): ninetails and groudon
background(please provide one if you can): sun backgroundText: INFINITE SUN
any other details: I would like nintails to be on one side and groudon on another preferably facing each other.
again thanks

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Inchtall:

094Gengar_Dream.png

though if u think about it, it doesnt really explain why theres a reason to be afraid of the dark...

Yeah, now that I think of it........

Can you do the same thing except the text is "Pokemon has a Dark side....." in the same shade. Can you do that, please?

ChampionZ

Luxray Master
Pokemon(no more than 5): Luxray, Scizor, Galvantula, Hydreigon, Chandelure
background(please provide one if you can): Just a black background.
Text:On top:ChampionZ Bottom: All I do is win.
Other Info: Make the text yellow. Have Luxray in the middle with the others surrounding him.

Thanks

Lugia81

Lugia Master
Nice banners you've got potential :)

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
I would like a simple banner. You see, I have just started a clan, and I could really use the banner.
Pokemon: Eevee, Jolteon, Leafeon, Espeon, and Glaceon.
background: Blue Camo.
Text: (Top of banner) Survivalist Clan (bottom of banner) Can you survive? Oarnge or Yellow words. Can they be faded, armylike letters?
any other details: I just want the Eevee in the middle.

Hi i was wondering if you could do a banner for me thx :)
Pokemon(no more than 5):Shiny Tyranitar(Left), Shiny Zorura(Bottom Middle), and Shiny Snorlax(Right)
background(please provide one if you can):hmm... be creative show me what you can do :)
Text: Josh's Awesom-o-saurus Shiny Outlet
any other details: with the text can you do like a comic book kind text? if not just do something intresting thx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.