• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

T-Tar's Simple Banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazingCold

I absolutely love this shop. I'm not gonna put this in my sig, but I'm gonna request one whenever I get an idea. Thanks!

The Z

Talking to the Moon~
I would like a simple banner
Pokemon:
Zekrom, Lanturn, Galvantula, Emolga, Raichu, Ampharos and Zekrom's Badge
background(please provide one if you can): This One Please
Text: Team SeaSoul Electric Gym Leader
any other details: can you make the picture on 400X300?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
All once again will be done when I get back home :D

edit: Umbreon9 here it is:

Umbreon.png

i tried to put the umbreon oposite the moon, which meant the text would go over the moon (lol) and be less clear.

The Z here:

iaza12338097536000-1.png

I have to admit this was by far the most difficult banner i have evr made. wouldn't even call it a simple banner lol. Hope u like it.

Last edited:

The Z

Talking to the Moon~
The Z here:

iaza12338097536000-1.png

I have to admit this was by far the most difficult banner i have evr made. wouldn't even call it a simple banner lol. Hope u like it.
Thanks! But I want a Zekrom too.. and I want to change my Pokemon in order. Can you change my Pokemon to: Luxray, Raikou, Galvantula, Zapdos, Rotom-W and Zekrom? The Text, Background is same.. Thank You Very Much! The best banner maker ever! T-TarFTW!

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Sorry the Z, but i cant do 6 pokemon because when there are too many things on the banner, it goes tiny. If you want proof, then here:

iaza12338097536000.png

tell me what I should do instead and I'll do it. or u could use the mini one lol.

I think I'll only do up to 3 pokemon from now after the Z.

Last edited:

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Hey, want a banner for mah shop.
Pokemon: Wobbuffett
background(please provide one if you can): Umm, sorry, could you just whip up a blue background?
Text: The Grand Palace of Simple Fusions
any other details:

rge

Been gone since 2013
Hey, want a banner for mah shop.
Pokemon: Wobbuffett
background(please provide one if you can): Umm, sorry, could you just whip up a blue background?
Text: The Grand Palace of Simple Fusions
any other details:

k ill get to work A.S.A.P EDIT: done!
simplefusions.gif
i got a fusion liquid pipe for the backround and got wobbuffett coulden't find a good one so anyway http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa385/rge1/simplefusions.gif also if it's too big tell me and ill fix it

Last edited:

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
totodile here you go:

fraxure_by_xous54-d3cyxw9.png

the fraxure was in a white box so it had to be cut out, and it turned out like that.

rallo92

Member of Omega
can you make me a banner with garchomp,ttar,Hydregon.and the text is awsome trio pm me when done can u put a star in the front of the link plz

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
can you make me a banner with garchomp,ttar,Hydregon.and the text is awsome trio pm me when done can u put a star in the front of the link plz

I'd be glad to make you a banner, but use the form correctly and I won't ignore it.

A'ight Rge I'll edit the first post.

rallo92

Member of Omega
id like a simple banner
Pokemon:Garchomp,Tyranitar,Hydregon
Backround: i dont have one in mind
Text:Altimate Trio We ROCK!
rage can do it but i belive tyranitar is doing it

Last edited:

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
I can make it, but I'm feeling lazy... I can make it by this time tomorrow, or Rge can do it.

Rge remember your spellings lol.

rallo92

Member of Omega
rage can you do my banner plz

Aliotha

Austin ♥
Pokemon: Joltik's (a couple of them)
Background: Something yellow with thunder or lightning bolts.
Text: Aliotha

Thank you! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.