• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

T.U.N League

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Maybe we should have a schedule In the OP

everyone is in different time zones, would be difficult to plan when everyone gets on.

Ryukken

Username: Ryuuken
Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: (Just say which you are signing up as) Challenger
Do you have Black(2)/White(2)?: White 2
FC:2839-0956-5366

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Username: Ryuuken
Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: (Just say which you are signing up as) Challenger
Do you have Black(2)/White(2)?: White 2
FC:2839-0956-5366

Welcome! i'll add you to the roster.

Well yeah thats why. have the timezones in the schedules o:

it's an interesting idea... i'll hold a vote to see if it's what others want as well.
the only problem i see with it is if someone can't make it but it says they are online... but that shouldn't be too much of a problem

jrs

Dragon Master
I vote for the idea

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
Okay, until I have found a way to connect to the Internet I will not be able to train with any of you but later I will send you my meta-game team.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
So no challenges today?! What the fudge brownies yo!

jrs

Dragon Master
Yea ok my FC is 2108-9433-6376 and I need someone to test me.

jrs

Dragon Master
Ok do you want to test my team at a flat battle

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Ok guys,my connection has been a little funny so if I challenge you,I'm sorry if it disconnects :(

Eternalhero

Trainer/Breeder
I'm accepting challenges today

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
^ I would battle you but I can barely think due to this heat...AT NIGHT!

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Ok do you want to test my team at a flat battle

remember to pm those you want to battle with, i know how easy it is to forget to check the subscriptions page.

^ I would battle you but I can barely think due to this heat...AT NIGHT!

I know kayriu allready pointed this out but remember to PM your oponents.
i also need you to send me in PM your team and their stats, moves and your strategy.

If you are going to tell people you are challenging them then so it via pm please.

you're getting better at this! you still come across a bit volatile but you're getting there! you'll be a leader in no time!

jrs

Dragon Master
Yea sorry for forgetting

Status
Not open for further replies.