• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

T.U.N League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
Yeah,but if he is gonna' be psychic E4 then that's one less gym leader. :(

Listen, as I have already said before, it is not for definite as that is already my position. Don't start making assumptions, that gets people no-where.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
I know I'm just saying. Enough with the attitude. This league needs to straighten itself up and actually work.

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
Accepting challenges today from the time of this post to 7pm. Hit me up with either a VM or PM whenever you're ready.

I know I'm just saying. Enough with the attitude. This league needs to straighten itself up and actually work.

SlenderMan, try to understand that for this League to "straighten itself up", it needs more people willing to be involved and take leader positions. How can you have a League (or any other group/organization for that matter) if nobody is willing to take part? Do you have any friends that are interested in taking up our last few positions? Maybe you, yourself, can take a leader position and help us get one step closer to completion.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
I'm not here to wait to battle,I'm here to partake in them. And I see you're finally accepting? :)

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
Accepting challenges today from the time of this post to 7pm. Hit me up with either a VM or PM whenever you're ready.

SlenderMan, try to understand that for this League to "straighten itself up", it needs more people willing to be involved and take leader positions. How can you have a League (or any other group/organization for that matter) if nobody is willing to take part? Do you have any friends that are interested in taking up our last few positions? Maybe you, yourself, can take a leader position and help us get one step closer to completion.

Yes, the only thing is you won't be accepted until Wizard is back on Monday.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
I'm not going to be a gym leader. :/

Goshin,I VM'd you. I want to battle.

Edit: WTF?! I VM'd him when he's accepting,and then he logs off. :(

Okay guys,I'm quitting the league.There are too much rules which are lame. Bye. Btw,I defeated Goshin though. Stupid Big Bertha

Last edited:

GoshinX03

Pride & Power

Okay guys,I'm quitting the league.There are too much rules which are lame. Bye. Btw,I defeated Goshin though. Stupid Big Bertha

lol Yeah, that's my girl! As for counting as a lost, I'll let the Higher-Ups decide after I send them the battle details. Regardless, I had fun.

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
lol Yeah, that's my girl! As for counting as a lost, I'll let the Higher-Ups decide after I send them the battle details. Regardless, I had fun.

Official result:
GoshinX03 wins. This goes to your win count as the challenger did not comply to the rules.

Edit: GoshinX03, I have decided to give you my position as psychic gym leader. Pm me and I will help make your psychic team. I will talk to wizard when he comes back and ask him if I can be the battle assessor.

Last edited:

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
Official result:
GoshinX03 wins. This goes to your win count as the challenger did not comply to the rules.

Edit: GoshinX03, I have decided to give you my position as psychic gym leader. Pm me and I will help make your psychic team. I will talk to wizard when he comes back and ask him if I can be the battle assessor.

Thank you Kayriu for the opportunity, and I will gladly send you my team. I will be PM'n you shortly (^_^).

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
Thank you Kayriu for the opportunity, and I will gladly send you my team. I will be PM'n you shortly (^_^).

If you do not mind but redoing a application form (I recommend the extra rule to be rotation battle, that was my original idea, to make things tougher) this will allow wizard to know easily what you want to be.

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
If you do not mind but redoing a application form (I recommend the extra rule to be rotation battle, that was my original idea, to make things tougher) this will allow wizard to know easily what you want to be.

Sure, no problem.

App:

Username: GoshinX03
Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: Elite 4
Do you have Black(2)/White(2)?: Black 2
FC: 5115-2505-1887
Chosen Type: Psychic
Secondary Rule: Rotation Battle
Badge Name: Third-Eye Badge
Badge: An eye symbol
Slogan: There is nothing I can't see through!

Edit: Kudos to you Kayriu for the extra rule idea. That, indeed, will prove to be difficult for some (if not all) challengers.

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
Okay, pm me your current team and I will evaluate it for you!:)

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*

the battle did not count due to an infraction of our rules. you cannot use more than one item and ubers are not allowed. this is exactly why i told you to message me your team. you are hencefourth banned from all battles within this league.

that's my girl? little odd but ok. and no it did not count as a loss

Official result:

i must appologise. i had forgotten or did not realise that you were after the position of E4 Psychic, i should have made a note of it with the others but for some reason i did not. again i am sorry but feel free to join one of the gyms.

Sure, no problem.

App:

Username: GoshinX03
Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: Elite 4
Do you have Black(2)/White(2)?: Black 2
FC: 5115-2505-1887
Chosen Type: Psychic
Secondary Rule: Rotation Battle
Badge Name: Third-Eye Badge
Badge: An eye symbol
Slogan: There is nothing I can't see through!

Edit: Kudos to you Kayriu for the extra rule idea. That, indeed, will prove to be difficult for some (if not all) challengers.

i shall make the necessary changes! though i still need to fight your new team.

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
^^Thanks again to both you and Kayriu. I'll be free tomorrow anytime between 10am-9pm, so we can have our test battle then if it fits in your schedule. Again, welcome back!

Cerebral Bugs

This is my house!!!
Username: Cerebral Bugs
Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: (Just say which you are signing up as) Gym Leader
Do you have Black(2)/White(2)?: NOPE
FC:3267 6199 9632
Chosen Type: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4) ICE
Secondary Rule: (Only for Elite 4) N/A
Badge Name: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4) Glacier Badge
Badge: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4) Can you make?
Slogan: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4) Still Thinking....

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
hmmm... what do you use instead of black/white? we may be able to sort something out but it will be difficult.

maybe i'll add a subsection to the league and have two, one for people without black/white and this one

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Oh Sorry I have white and black I thought it meant the second versions.

ah i see, the brackets were supposed to mean "or" so black or black 2, white or white 2, that kind of thing.

but if you have black and white then i see no reason why you cannot join, i'm on my phone at the moment but if you wait until tonight then i can add you to the roster

Status
Not open for further replies.