• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

T.U.N League

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrs

Dragon Master
Hey I'm back guys so um can I have someone test my team later tonight around 7:00 pm me about it

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
^^If I'm available around that time then sure, I'll battle you. We [Gym Leaders/Challengers] all need to practice more against each other, testing our teams and our rules (Elite 4 Members) out on each other.

jrs

Dragon Master
my rule us flat battle so how about you tell me your rule so we can battle (maybe) with both rules

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
my rule us flat battle so how about you tell me your rule so we can battle (maybe) with both rules

Mine is Rotation Battles only. I'm in the process now of creating a new team for it now, but I have a 6v6 Singles Psychic team all lined up and ready to go. When we battle we can run your Flat battle(s) first, and then when you're up for it, we can battle it out Rotation-style.

jrs

Dragon Master
Ok I agree but I can't battle until Friday night (school will be over for the summer.

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
^^Sure, no problem at all.

I'm greatly looking forward to the completion of our League so we can start getting challengers on the regular.

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
hello again jrs! i can also battle you friday if you wish, i'm always up for a scrap.
and i'm back guys! had an odd weekend, check the clan thread if you want to know what i got up to.

jrs

Dragon Master
I will battle both of you on Friday. I will pm you guys.

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
Does anybody know anyone else who would consider filling in the last few positions we have as Gym Leaders?

Also, any leader open to practice battle tonight?

jrs

Dragon Master
Hey I'm sorry guys my dad took me to a baseball game,so I couldn't battle and today I can't because of soccer.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Username:SuperDaikenki
Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: (Just say which you are signing up as) Challenger
Do you have Black(2)/White(2)?: Black2
FC: 2709-9424-8738
Chosen Type: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)
Secondary Rule: (Only for Elite 4)
Badge Name: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)
Badge: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)
Slogan: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)

Last edited:

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
I will be inactive as my Internet is down, so..

That is fine, thank you for the forward notice.

Username:SuperDaikenki
Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: (Just say which you are signing up as) Challenger
Do you have Black(2)/White(2)?: Black2
FC: In my sig
Chosen Type: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)
Secondary Rule: (Only for Elite 4)
Badge Name: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)
Badge: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)
Slogan: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)

We ask for people to put their friend code in the form in case of your signature being changed etc. please edit the post and put your friend code in the form you have filled in.
But a part from that, welcome and remember to vm or pm leaders to challenge them.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I fixed it

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Ok, I'll be leaving soon, I'll come challenge when I get back

Status
Not open for further replies.