• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

T.U.N League

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Username: GoshinX03
Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: Gym Leader
Do you have Black(2)/White(2)?: Yes
FC: 5115-2505-1887
Chosen Type: Rock
Secondary Rule: (Only for Elite 4)
Badge Name: Granite Badge
Badge: Any badge related pic will do
Slogan: "Everyone needs a solid foundation!"

Welcome!
you are accepted! at some point i will need to test your team but for now you are a member!
please make sure to read all the rules as some of them are different to standard rules.

i shall add you to the roster

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
Hello, I am the Pokemon Professor and an Admin of T.U.N. Due to some complications, Wizard has been banned for a week. He will return then. Whoever is the highest rank of elite 4 will be in charge here for a week. Please don't flaunt any powers.

Dracø_fāng_02

T.U.N dragon E4
Code:
Username:dracø_fāng_02
Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: (Just say which you are signing up as)gym leader
Do you have Black(2)/White(2)?:white 2
FC:0820-2926-0077
Chosen Type: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)dragon
Badge Name: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)fang badge
Badge: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)a dragon fang
Slogan: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)''chomp garchomp chomp''

Last edited:

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
H
Code:
Username:dracø_fāng_02
Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: (Just say which you are signing up as)gym leader
Do you have Black(2)/White(2)?:
FC:0820-2926-0077
Chosen Type: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)fire
Badge Name: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)melt badge
Badge: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)
Slogan: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)it's hot or is it just me

Welcome, whether you get chosen to be on the roster will be decided in a weeks time. Just to say, you must say which of White 2 or Black 2 yu have, don't leave it blank.

Dracø_fāng_02

T.U.N dragon E4
o ok i did not see that.. i have
pokemon white 2

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
I see I'm still E4 over here... LOL
Oh Wizard got himself in troubles... AGAIN

Puppetry

ControllingStrings
Actually if you look closely, it says Open under your Banner.

I wonder how mine will end up looking like.

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
I see I'm still E4 over here... LOL
Oh Wizard got himself in troubles... AGAIN

I think you will find that in the mist of your betrayal that you will most likely be taken off the Elite 4 roster and replaced with someone who is loyal to the team.
Also don't lol at Wizard, I am pretty sure you wouldn't appreciate people taking the micky out of you because you got banned!

Anyway, I am going to apply for a role in this.

Username: Jinxy
Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: (Just say which you are signing up as) Elite 4
Do you have Black(2)/White(2)?: White 2
FC: Not yet, as explained in T.U.N. guild
Chosen Type: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4) Dragon
Secondary Rule: (Only for Elite 4)Not at the moment
Badge Name: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4) Scale badge
Badge: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)Green lizard like scales
Slogan: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)With scorching breath and strong wings, we will fly high to beat you!

I know I can not access the internet but at least for now consider it Wizard.

Dracø_fāng_02

T.U.N dragon E4
sorry dude im signing up as a
dragon leader and you cant have more than one type

iqgoldmine

Username: iqgoldmine
Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: challenger
Do you have Black(2)/White(2)?: white and white 2
FC: White FC: 5458 3317 8277
White 2 FC: 3053-5840-8707

I'll probably start challenging people around tomorrow or the day after.
Also, is there any chance I can become a gym leader, since there doesn't seem to be that many and I might get tired of waiting for new ones?

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
I think you will find that in the mist of your betrayal that you will most likely be taken off the Elite 4 roster and replaced with someone who is loyal to the team.
Also don't lol at Wizard, I am pretty sure you wouldn't appreciate people taking the micky out of you because you got banned!

Anyway, I am going to apply for a role in this.

Username: Jinxy
Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: (Just say which you are signing up as) Elite 4
Do you have Black(2)/White(2)?: White 2
FC: Not yet, as explained in T.U.N. guild
Chosen Type: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4) Dragon
Secondary Rule: (Only for Elite 4)Not at the moment
Badge Name: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4) Scale badge
Badge: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)Green lizard like scales
Slogan: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)With scorching breath and strong wings, we will fly high to beat you!

I know I can not access the internet but at least for now consider it Wizard.

So we were betrayers? Is that what Wizard said? Did he Tell you everything? I don't think so. I'm not making fun of him. But it's weird that he gets troubles with the mods again.

But good luck man, as a E4 and tun member. I challenge you btw to battle sometimes... Dragon vs dragon. You can deny my challenge but that would be very inpolite.

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
So we were betrayers? Is that what Wizard said? Did he Tell you everything? I don't think so. I'm not making fun of him. But it's weird that he gets troubles with the mods again.

But good luck man, as a E4 and tun member. I challenge you btw to battle sometimes... Dragon vs dragon. You can deny my challenge but that would be very inpolite.

Huh. You are no match for me. You are no match up against my Dragonite, Druddigen or Hydriegon! I don't battle weaklings like you. Also in your own thread it used to say that you rebelled and ran off from our team and made us have a bad name.

sorry dude im signing up as a
dragon leader and you cant have more than one type

I'm sorry but you haven't been accepted so you aren't a dragon least plus the space is for a dragon type elite four not gym leader.

Last edited:

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
Huh. You are no match for me. You are no match up against my Dragonite, Druddigen or Hydriegon! I don't battle weaklings like you. Also in your own thread it used to say that you rebelled and ran off from our team and made us have a bad name

No, there stood we got away because you were doing wrong things. And it was a pure fictional story.
So I,m a weakling? Then accept my challenge if you are so sure of winning? Technically your dragonite or hydreigon or whatever can't be stronger than mine because mine are all flawless perfect trained.

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
No, there stood we got away because you were doing wrong things. And it was a pure fictional story.
So I,m a weakling? Then accept my challenge if you are so sure of winning? Technically your dragonite or hydreigon or whatever can't be stronger than mine because mine are all flawless perfect trained.

*cough cough fake cough cough* my team are all better. Also DS lite are not compatible to modern Internet routers so I can not battle you. We weren't doing wrong things, we did nothing wrong. You are the wrong doers by saying that we are power hungry and all that shizzam.

Also aswertyuiol I was not declined at all. Wizard didn't decline me, I am his right hand man in the group hence why I am temporary leader of T.U.N. until Wizard returns. I have personally asked Wizard and am waiting a response so no I was not banned or declined.

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
*cough cough fake cough cough* my team are all better. Also DS lite are not compatible to modern Internet routers so I can not battle you. We weren't doing wrong things, we did nothing wrong. You are the wrong doers by saying that we are power hungry and all that shizzam.

Also aswertyuiol I was not declined at all. Wizard didn't decline me, I am his right hand man in the group hence why I am temporary leader of T.U.N. until Wizard returns. I have personally asked Wizard and am waiting a response so no I was not banned or declined.
Lol. That was pure fictional.
But okay. I can wait for the battle

Status
Not open for further replies.