• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

T.U.N League

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
I am trying to be better, sometimes you have to be blunt as a leader to make sure all is understood. I do not mean to so sharp.

jrs

Dragon Master
That's ok I agree

SeiyruKazohu

I can haz poffin?
Username: SeiyruKazohu
Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: Gym Leader
Do you have Black(2)/White(2)?: Black 2
FC: 3354-1906-8476
Chosen Type: Fighting
Secondary Rule: N/A
Badge Name: Resolute Badge
Badge:
badgeabosu3.png

Last edited:

jrs

Dragon Master
Is keldo on your team because I think keldo is counted as uber

jrs

Dragon Master
Oh ok I don't really have a say but I can inform banned list

Sunofabob

Username: Sunofabob
Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: Challenger
FC: 5458 7242 7095
Chosen Type: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)
Secondary Rule: (Only for Elite 4)
Badge Name: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)
Badge: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)
Slogan: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)

Kayriu

Lone Trainer

He isn't Uber but he's in the banned legendaries list. But, no he isn't actually in my party.

You are accepted, you will be put on the roster ASAP!

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Username: SeiyruKazohu
Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: Gym Leader
FC: 3354-1906-8476
Chosen Type: Fighting
Secondary Rule: N/A
Badge Name: Resolute Badge
Badge:
badgeabosu3.png

Welcome! i have added you to the roster! feel free to take challengers whenever you like. banners will be coming soon, there was a slight problem but all is fixed.
i will not be here over the weekend i have a buisness trip but don't let that stop you from posting and fighting! also battle some of the other leaders here to practice with your team, it will not count towards your W/D/L

welcome! i have added you to the roster! make sure to PM anyone you wish to battle and you must battle the gyms before you battle the elite four!
i will not be here this weekend so i will not be able to battle you if you make it that far in time. i will be back on monday. (i have a business trip)

OK EVERYONE! have fun and battle while i'm gone and keep the thread alive so post post post! but try to keep it relevant.

Puppetry

ControllingStrings
Looks like all we need is 2 more Gym Leaders and an E4 to complete the league.

I can't wait.

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
Well once I have been tested by Wizard that spot will be taken by me, the psychic type E4! But I can't wait for the gym leaders to be around!

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
Well once I have been tested by Wizard that spot will be taken by me, the psychic type E4! But I can't wait for the gym leaders to be around!

I owe you a sincere apology Kayriu; I did not know you were still interested in the Psychic Gym Leader/E4 position. I made a request to Wizard about switching Gyms after I won my test match, since he said there were other spots available. I made an incorrect assumption that the spot for Psychic-types were open, my bad. I will immediately step down since you did request it first, and pursue the position of Dark-type Gym Leader. I'm pretty sure Wizard will have no problem with it. This is also the reason I have not been accepting challenges lately.

Also, I would like to have a Psychic-type Singles battle with you one of these days soon, since we both seem to love that type so much!

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Just to let everybody know,for some reason, jrs is banned. :/

Edit: Okay,I checked the guild PokeGuard and EVERYBODY was banned for off-topic discussion. :/

Last edited:

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
I owe you a sincere apology Kayriu; I did not know you were still interested in the Psychic Gym Leader/E4 position. I made a request to Wizard about switching Gyms after I won my test match, since he said there were other spots available. I made an incorrect assumption that the spot for Psychic-types were open, my bad. I will immediately step down since you did request it first, and pursue the position of Dark-type Gym Leader. I'm pretty sure Wizard will have no problem with it. This is also the reason I have not been accepting challenges lately.

Also, I would like to have a Psychic-type Singles battle with you one of these days soon, since we both seem to love that type so much!

That is perfectly fine, if I am unable to get my internet up in time then I will resign my position as E4 member and talk to Wizard about you replacing me. That seems fair, yes?

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
^I still never got my gym battle with Goshin! :mad:

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
^I still never got my gym battle with Goshin! :mad:

Calm down, he will accept your challenge when he is available. He may be transferring positions soon depending on my situation as he may be replacing my psychic type E4 position. Please respect that.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Yeah,but if he is gonna' be psychic E4 then that's one less gym leader. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.